Announcement: Change of Update Schedule
1.4k 12 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Scroll down to the TL;DR for the summary of this announcement.

I meant to put this up on the next update, but I didn't anticipate how much I needed to do at the last minute and I was occupied with other stuff to remember, so I'm going to mention it here.

You probably noticed over the past month or so how I had to take a week off due to some sudden, sometimes stressful life stuff (aside from one weekend when I celebrated my birthday) that would pull me away from my work. Even if there's nothing going on, I've been feeling overwhelmed with the workload as of late, to where I'm not making any time to write as much as I want, especially for my reboot in Great Sage. I thought of this for quite some time, and with how things have been recently, I felt it was time to initiate this change.

For the past month, I've been transitioning into a new update schedule and implementing it on my subscribestar page first. I've gone through the queue of chapters that's already up there and post them here at every update, as I had been up to this point. Now that the public platforms have caught up with the queue, from this point forward, I'll be posting this story's chapters on a bi-monthly basis (twice a month).

What I'm hoping for is that once I get Great Sage's reboot off the ground, I can publish chapters for both of these on an alternating schedule. I may have had the energy a long time ago, but I just don't have it to post a chapter from 3 different stories every week anymore. With this new schedule, there will be one chapter from one story every week (unless you're subscribed to my subscribestar and read Xeno King, as well, meaning two chapters every other week, one from different story). Not only will I not need to rush as much getting a chapter out, but I can take my time to improve is quality for a better reading experience. For the time being, though, the chapters for OP Brawler on public platforms will be out twice a month.

~~

TL;DR: Due to the stress of my work schedule affecting me for some time, I've decided to change the weekly chapter publishing schedule into a bi-monthly schedule (twice a month, every two weeks). Once I get the Great Sage reboot off the ground, I'm planning on alternating between stories for publishing chapters, meaning the readers will get one chapter of a story a week (two every other week if you're subscribed to my subscribestar and read Xeno King). For the time being, though, only OP Brawler will be posting 2 chapters a month on the public platforms. Since I've posted a chapter on the 20th/21st this week, the next update won't be until the 3rd of next month.

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience, and please understand that coming to this decision was hard for me. This is for the sake of my health and giving myself more time to write chapters in better quality while not feeling so rushed to meet a deadline. I hope this improvement will show within the coming months. If you have any questions or concerns, I'll answer whatever I can in the comments (I know my grammar may be off sometimes and I apologize if I may have confused you in some parts, hence the Q & A).

Thank you very much for your understanding, and until next time.

18