Chapter 174*: A Prideful Kitsune’s Fall from Grace, Part 2
1.6k 4 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Author’s Pre-Chapter Note: Sex tags for this chapter include:

Jinma: Facesitting, Bottom.

Yukino: Facesitting, Top, Drunk, Aphrodisiac, Cheating, Blackmail

Umeiyon: Cowgirl

Thank you very much for reading, enjoy the chapter.

Thanks to Sue’s convincing persuasion, alcohol, and my [Demon Pheromones] in the air, Yukino succumbed to join in and, by her words, “Try out Queening only,” but I was going to convince her to rethink it otherwise soon enough. Though slightly hesitant, Yukino slowly stripped out of her shrine maiden-like clothes to get more comfortable.

With Ume off of my face for the time being, I got to see this Kitsune in her underwear and couldn’t help but whistle at the sight, “You got nice taste, Yukino. On top of it matching your eyes, looks very sexy on you.”

“I-I didn’t wear this for you, you know! Don’t get the wrong idea!” Yukino exclaimed, blushing slightly despite how intimidating she tried to look.

I waved a hand, “I didn’t think that in the slightest. I’m just delivering compliments where it’s due.”

“H-Hmph! So long as you understand, and I don’t need a Human’s flattery, either!” she exclaimed while crossing her arms and turning her head.

Yukino’s underwear, by the way, was a simple set of bra and panties with lace, icy blue like her eyes. The robes really covered her figure, but now that she was near naked, I could see she had a charming figure. Lithe, but not too thin, has a nice shape to her curves, and her breasts and butt look just big and perky enough to fill my hands comfortably. Even her limbs, though beastly and similar in framework like Ren, had an elegant vibe to them with how thin and delicate they looked. I’d have to see a picture of a fox to confirm, but I was sure those limbs resembled that species to such a degree with the wheat brown fur blending into a darker shade at the hands and feet. Regardless of her marital status, it’s a shame I don’t like her personality enough to take her as my own. Wonder how identical her twin sister is?

<I’d love to see how much her pride would be shot if she heard those thoughts, but it’s best that you don’t mention her sister in any sort if we don’t want her peeved,> Nyra said, responding to my thoughts, <Despite how haughty she looks and what she says, she’s a bit relieved to hear that she’s attractive in appearance. We need her to let down her guard further.>

<Right.>

“S-So … do I have to take off my panties for this?” Yukino then asked.

“You can take them off, or you can move them aside enough for me to get in there. I guess I could do it through the fabric, but you probably won’t get as much of an experience with that as you would without it. We’ll go with whatever makes you more comfortable, though” I answered. I wanted to give her some semblance of control so she can relax further, as she seems to be the prideful type that likes to be on top. I’m sure it’s a different story if it’s Konjiro who’s doing this with her right now as she’d no doubt want the male she loves to take the lead. I had to bring her guard down low enough so I could get into that same position.

Much to mine and everyone else’s surprise, despite how embarrassed she looked, Yukino downed the rest of her wine glass—her second one, in fact—and practically thrusted her panties down, exposing her snatch with the small ‘wheat field’ patch above it. Ume and Tyvera, who were drinking more wine from the side, watched with awe. Incidentally, Ren was sleeping next to me on the bed, totally out after climaxing while in a drunken state. Sue, while outside of the Kitsune’s sight, was already recording the scene with my smartphone from when the latter stripped down. With a mischievous grin, the disguised Devil made an ‘okay’ sign with her hand, showing she was getting excellent footage.

With panties on the floor, Yukino stepped out of it and onto the bed before stopping. I took that as a message to lay back down so she could get above me, and my assumption was correct. I may be a bit biased about this, but I thought the sight of Ume’s ass and pussy above me was much sexier than Yukino’s.

“S-So … this ‘Queening’, is just me sitting down on your face, right? And you just lick my … vagina?” Yukino asked hesitantly, sounding surprisingly meek about speaking crudely.

“That’s right,” I said.

“Won’t that make it hard for you to breathe?”

“Oh? Are you concerned for my well-being, Yukino?” I asked teasingly.

“Nothing of the sort!” she refuted loudly.

“Well, I’ll pat your leg if I need some air, but other than that, all you need to do is sit back and relax, allow yourself to be pampered like a queen would,” I said.

Yukino sighed, “I have no idea where you Humans even come up with this nonsense, but if what you say is true, then I expect you to work that tongue of yours like magic.”

“Oh, trust me, Jin will deliver it, for sure,” Ume said. I could feel the smug grin she was sporting from where I was laying.

“Alright, here goes, then …” Yukino trailed off before slowly lowering herself and softly placing her bottom on my face. The moment we made contact, I put my [Sex Techniques] to work and got my tongue teasing her entrance, eliciting a sharp, deep gasp. Despite being unable to see, my [Sweet Spots] skill was serving as my guide, showing me where I could lick to get the best reactions out of her.

“W-What is this?! This … is this what getting licked down there is li—aahn!” Yukino moaned. I could tell her fox tail was wagging erratically behind her.

Incidentally, like Ren, Yukino also has a [Sweet Spot] under the base of her tail, and so with one of my hands sliding underneath her, I gently rubbed it with my thumb while I continued my tongue ministrations.

“AAh?! What?! I didn’t know that would geAAt me like thiiiiisss!” Yukino wailed as I felt her hands placed on my chest for support before she subconsciously grinded her hips on me. Also, I was pretty sure she started drooling as I felt something warm and wet dripping on said area, “Th-Thish ish … Aah! Y-Your penis! S-Seeing it up close! It’s so … imposing!”

“Mind if I take that spot?” Ume suddenly asked as I felt the bed moving slightly, I could feel her smooth, scaly thighs rubbing against my own as she got on my hips, “I was planning on letting Jin focus on giving you a good time, but I can’t help but want to get Jin’s amazing cock inside me after seeing it like this. You don’t mind this, do you, Jin?”

“Guh foh ih,” I responded with a thumbs up, my mouth muffled by Yukino’s lower lips, which was intentional as its subtle vibrations pleasantly shook her to the core.

My erect-again dick was still covered by my [Contraception] lubricant, semen, and Ren’s juices earlier, but Ume didn’t mind it in the slightest as she positioned it over her entrance before smoothly lowering herself onto it. Her insides swallowed me whole and squeezed around my member, but it felt different from normal. Like a good housewife, it was like her warm inner walls greeted and welcomed my return at the front door as they lovingly hugged me in all the right places. The way my head touched her cervix at the end was like a joyful kiss to end the greeting.

It’s scarily dextrous, much more than usual. She’s also taking this in strides without a hint of discomfort from my size. Could this also be the work of her new [Legendary Housewife] ability?

“Ahhhn, Jin’s cock really is the best. I’m so happy to be his wife,” Ume moaned before she started moving her hips above me with amazing control and finess not even moments after she took my cock whole. I actually had to resist myself from getting close to coming too quickly with how incredible her inner walls pleasured my erection. If I wasn’t careful, I would be at complete mercy of Ume’s incredible new [Sex Technique] that might have come with her ability.

“Ahhn, yes, yes, your cock feels so amazing inside of me, Jin, I could never get tired of this,” Ume moaned, amazingly keeping her voice stable while being totally sexy at the same time. What she said next surprised me, like one fellow housewife speaking to another under one of their weekly get-togethers, “Now, Yukino, I understand Queening being new to you. Going by your words and your reactions, though, does that mean Konjiro hasn’t given you cunnilingus yet?”

“N-Never! At most, he’d aaaaAaapplied [Contraception] lubricAnt to my pussy! Th-Then did his business aaand fall asleep soon after!” Yukino exclaimed. I was surprised at how quick she answered it as if waiting to do so. Something about Ume must have gotten her to open up something to her like she couldn’t with other women, likely because of the political and social statuses of her peers. I decided to ease up on my tongue work a bit so she could have a more ‘stable’ conversation with her.

“Hmm, and have you orgasmed from those nights?” Ume asked before she started to lightly bounce her ass on my hips.

“... If I’m lucky. On nights I get close before Konjiro falls asleep, I’d go the rest of the way myself before doing the same, but it doesn’t feel the same,” Yukino said despondently.

Yeesh, no wonder she always seems to be in a bad mood.

<No shit. I almost pity her,> Nyra commented on my thoughts.

“U-Um! Please don’t say this to anyone! I don’t know what’s come over me, but I don’t usually tell someone like this! Eep!” Yukino yelped in a panic. I figured I’d up my cunnilingus a bit to ease her up some.

“Oh, but of course, Yukino, I can’t imagine how awful it would be for you if word got out. Your secret’s safe with me,” Ume answered soothingly, my [Intuition] skill going off the charts. It’s rather impressive she’d pull that off and bounce on my cock at the same time.

She’s totally going to speak of it after this. Oh, Ume, you sly Dragon, you. I could already see how Noire can get along with her with how similar the two of them thought.

Just to assure she wasn’t forgetting me, Ume gave tighter, more loving hugs to my cock with her pussy before continuing, “Mmph, more importantly, though, you must be so stressed with everything going on, what with Konjiro observing the proceedings with Noire’s quest.”

“I-Indeed, though this was planned weeks ahead of time, Konjiro was focusing on how everything in that quest would turn out perfect, and the last we slept together was some time before even that,” Yukino said.

Considering how the days in Raiza are much longer than those on Earth, that time of neglect would be torture for me if I was in Yukino’s position. With how stressful things are right now, I probably wouldn’t relax until I had at least two rounds of sex a day. Ever since my first time with Ume, I don’t think masturbating would do it for me anymore. Whether it’s because of the [Vigorous Libido] skill or Nyra’s lingering curse is up for debate.

“Oh, you poor thing,” Ume said, sympathy in her voice, “Though Jin and I got married recently, I don’t think I could live a couple days away from his cock after our first sex together. It was admittedly rough, at first, but I learned to love it quickly as we did it more and more.”

“H-He’s that good, huh?” Yukino asked with a hint of envy in her voice. Nyra confirmed that factoid with me and Ume through [Telepathy].

At Ume’s request for me to bring Yukino to her first climax of the night—or I should say after a month, maybe?—I went double-time on my cunnilingus, trying to insert my tongue inside her pussy. Despite how aroused she is now, it seems her abstinence had left her hole too inflexible to open up for me. Wondering if my high Strength rank is reflected in my tongue work, I tried forcing it inside.

The infiltration was a success, and Yukino was especially shocked at the development from how high she screamed, “J-Jinma?! Seriously?! With that tongue?!”

“Ahn, Jin’s amazing with his tongue, right? His mighty cock’s even more incredible,” Ume moaned as she rocked her hips on top of me, “You know … once Jin releases his next load in me, I can let you borrow him for a bit.”

“Huh?!” Yukino exclaimed.

“Since it seems Konjiro will be occupied with Noire’s quest for a while, even after we go in tomorrow, who knows what he’ll do afterward. He probably won’t relax until the important task in front of him is completed, am I right?” Ume asked.

“You’re … not wrong,” Yukino said.

“It will be a couple days before we’ll actually clear the dungeon, and there may be a break after that until Noire is ready to head back to Korangar. That should give you some time for your insides to get back to normal,” Ume continued, “It won’t even be full-on sex, either. Think of it more like … a massage, one that really stretches you to a more relaxed state on the inside, and Jin won’t unload inside you, either. It will only be until either you climax or Jin is close to coming that you stop. What do you think?”

“Massage … stretch?” Yukino asked with a raised brow.

“Trust me, you’re gonna be loose after doing it with Jin once, and if you get hurt, I can use [Heal] to restore any internal injuries,” Ume said while waving a hand, “Aside from that, we’ll use a lot of the [Contraception] lubricant to make sure it will be as comfortable as possible, and Jin’s really careful with those he has his first time with. You can be sure that you’ll be relaxed and not worry about having sex again for a while. And of course, this will be a secret that will not leave this room. Jin, you got all that, right?”

I only responded with a thumbs up, since my mouth was still keeping busy. 

I had to hand it to Ume, I thought I had to gain Yukino’s trust on my own, but she’s doing it much better than I would, and I could see with my [Intuition] that she was making no such promises. Despite that, earning trust as a fellow female might be easier than doing the same as a male, and Ume would use whatever skills she had at her disposal to pull Yukino to our side. It seems a Dragon is a force to be reckoned with in both physical and mental power, especially when you consider the number of years she spent to learn and hone the countless skills she has in her arsenal. I only saw a glimpse of that when we first met officially, and I was sure she had tons more than that.

I’m so glad I married this girl, and that she sees me worthy to be her lifetime partner. I’ll really need to make it up to her for helping me out after this.

<Just so you both know, Yukino’s slowly considering the idea, I could sense her curiosity and excitement rising,> Nyra informed Ume and I.

My Arch Pixie reported to me how Yukino was glancing around the room as she tried to gain assurances from my other party members about keeping this a secret. This was all done while her face was flushed for who knows how long, the alcohol clearly having an influence in her judgment. Sue managed to hide my smartphone in her ginormous cleavage at the heat of the moment so the Kitsune wouldn’t suspect anything. Even after I clean it, it’s gonna be weird holding my phone again after this.

In my efforts to help seal the deal, I worked my tongue inside Yukino’s pussy, making sure I ran it over her [Sweet Spot]s as many times as I could while rubbing the one under her fox tail’s base. Her [Climax Gauge] was growing steadily along with Ume’s as she upped her bounces on my cock.

I timed my tongue ministrations so that the two of them climaxed at the same time while I unloaded my second helping of semen for the night. Ecstatic screams rang all around the room, but Yukino’s was certainly the highest out of all I’ve heard so far tonight. Just like in the case with Ren, I hoped I shot up enough inside my wife to make a subtle bump in her stomach. She’s planning to have kids with me some time in the future, so it would be nice if I could get a hint of what she’d look like pregnant. I’ll have to check and see if there’s a skill that could make that possible.

Once the two wives have rode out their orgasm highs, they were letting their weight press me down on the bed with how exhausted they were. Not that I had a problem with Yukino’s ass still on my face, but I preferred to have Ume’s on me if I had the choice.

“Well? What do you think? Do you wanna try it?” Ume asked.

After a couple moments of thought, the Kitsune’s next words had set the stage for me, “Well, I suppose I could buy a decent toy and tell Konjiro it’s from that should my insides not recover in time …”

If you want support my work and see exclusive content, please check out my subscribestar by clicking on the button below.

34