Chapter 175*: A Prideful Kitsune’s Fall from Grace, Part 3
1.5k 4 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Sex tags for this chapter include:

Yukino: Blindfolded, Fingering, Doggy Style, Lotus, Drunk, Aphrodisiac, Cheating, Blackmail

Thank you very much for reading, enjoy the chapter.

After a few moments, our positions and roles were switched. At Yukino's request we went with the sex position she knew best: doggy style. This may also have some benefit of her not seeing some stranger doing the deed in place of her husband, but she also asked for a blindfold as an additional measure. Thanks to my [Darkness Manipulation], I conjured one that wouldn't give her any openings to peek through. It was perfect if you needed total darkness to fall asleep in, but the circumstances here gave this a kinky twist. I almost wanted to tie her wrists together to really add some bondage into this play, but the goal here was to give her a sense of control. Erizora would probably cry if she saw this and not get in on the action right now … Better keep this in mind for later.

At one point, Sue caught my attention and tugged on her ear, signaling that she wished to speak to me through [Telepathy].

<What is it?> I asked.

<If uh … you still want to deliver real punishment to me, really letting me have it, I'm not opposed to something like this, getting restrained to the bed on top of that. Just thought I'd put it out there …> Sue trailed off while twirling her twin tailed hair with a blush.

It seems Sue also had some similar thoughts to the implied setting of this arrangement and wanted to get a bit extreme. The problem, though, is whether this was really 'punishing' her if she was basically asking for it by suggestion. Well, it may be more to appease me and vent stress off on her for giving me a hard time recently. If she was very strong, she could likely handle getting roughed up by me, and I always have [Heal] if I somehow went too far.

<... I'll keep it in mind.>

At my response, Sue’s body, especially her wings and tail, twitched and shivered. She did a poor job of trying to not smile.

I tried to pretend not to see anything as I, after warning Yukino, applied some [Contraception] lube on her entrance to prepare for our fornication. I made sure to be quite thorough while teasing her insides a bit to warm her up. My eyes were on her [Climax Gauge] to make sure I didn’t get her going too quickly, but despite that, her abstinence was painfully clear with how much she moaned contracted her body. I don’t know how familiar she was to the magical lube, but the heat and aphrodisiac-like side-effects that come with it might also play a role in her reactions.

“Agh! Mmph! B-Be gentler with that, will you?!” the prideful Kitsune yelled in protest.

“Of course, but you should also try to relax a little, too,” I answered calmly, “You’re gripping me very tightly here, making the application a bit difficult. Try to take some deep breaths and ease up slowly.”

How tight her hole was as it squeezed around to only my index finger also proved how neglected Yukino was to sex. Though I still remember the harsh words she spoke of Imps earlier, it was almost pitiful knowing the circumstances of her situation now, emphasis on ‘almost’. I’m going to wreck your pussy enough to not even recognize your husband’s dick anymore after we’re done here. That will be my payback for all the harsh treatment she put us through today.

Yukino complied with my instructions and tried to relax, the grip of her pussy on my finger opened slowly, but it was still rather tight. Despite that, this was all I could do to apply the lubricant. Though what’s applied on mine would last a few hours, I added another layer to it to make sure the penetration was as smooth as possible.

Incidentally, Ren was still deep asleep as she laid next to Yukino. The other girls were sitting in a line of chairs along the wall that my wife had apparently stocked in her [Storage]. Ume was enjoying the show while savoring the wine, not looking buzzed in the slightest despite the strong alcohol content. Tyvera, in the center, was looking the opposite with how flushed she looked after downing the rest of her glass. At some point in their shopping trip—or maybe she got this before even meeting us—the Harpy apparently got her own toy that she coated with the [Contraception] lube before she started playing with it while watching the action. Considering how her hands resembled a bird’s talons, I’d understand why she’d need to resort to this as it would be very uncomfortable doing it herself, even with some lube to smoothen things up. 

Sue was making sure to capture everything in a recording with my smartphone like I asked her to, giving a thumbs up to me that things were going good, and sometimes taking a few sips of her own wine. Lastly, Mametama, as a means of keeping an eye on the disguised Devil, curled up on her lap to keep her in place. The cougar cub informed at some point that she made a report to Kenaka on what was going on and received a notice that Erizora and Kalline were already sleeping in the other room.

With preparations set, I set the tip of my hardened cock against the Kitsune’s entrance, clearly looking too big to enter normally, “You ready, Yukino? I’m going to start getting into you for real now.”

“... P-Please just be gentle and slow,” Kitsune pleaded with a shake in her voice. Even her fox tail trembled slightly with anxiety.

“Okay, try to relax and just let it all go,” I said while spreading her pussy lips as wide as possible with my thumbs. Then, I slowly applied pressure, pressing the head against Yukino’s small hole until it suddenly popped inside.

Yukino gasped sharply, arching her back. Her body was definitely not as prepared to take on my size as it thought initially. What’s more, since she was currently blindfolded, her senses must have temporarily heightened, making the sensations more impactful to experience. If she were a normal girl under different circumstances, I’d likely take my time and help her ease into it, but I wasn’t so considerate to her this time around. Instead, like a stake getting hammered into a hard patch of soil, I shoved myself deeper into the Kitsune’s depths in small bursts, forcing her insides to stretch for my entrance. The sight was especially incredible as I watched through my [Sweet Spots] skill.

“Ah, ahh, aaaAAAH!” Yukino screamed in tandem to my intrusion. She might have wanted to scream ‘stop’, but she just couldn’t find it in herself to voice it out. Whether it was because of pain or something else, it didn’t really matter to me. All I knew was that this was perhaps the tightest hole I’ve ever penetrated so far. If I didn’t know any better, I would wonder if I was actually taking Yukino’s first time.

“How can! A Human be! So biiiIIIIIIG?!” Yukino yelped as I finally reached her cervix. It seemed like an arduous journey, but we finally made it. Her gasping breaths made it look like she just got to the top of a steep climb. Looking at her [Climax Gauge], the penetration was apparently enough for her to orgasm at the end there. Though I wonder if she even noticed, knowing I made it possible like this made me a little prideful.

The only downside to this … I wasn’t entirely in. It was only a couple centimeters, but I could tell that I couldn’t get her any closer to the base of my cock, no matter how hard I tried. Ren has a smaller stature than Yukino, yet I was able to get the entirety of my sword inside her sheathe. I would have to tear through this Kitsune’s cervix and destroy her insides if I want to get all the way in, and knowing who I was dealing with, the prospect was tempting to try. Honestly, though, I wanted to get this over with and get back to giving genuine love to my girls.

“Okay, Yukino, let’s rock this bed,” I said as I slowly pulled back.

“W-Wha-AAH!” Yukino screamed the moment I began my thrusts.

Since Yukino came a few times already, she was surely feeling sensitive right now, more so while blindfolded. Her insides spasming around my dick as I screwed her certainly told that much, and it showed how quickly her [Climax Gauge] was filling up again, but it wasn’t enough for me.

She was still wearing a bra, and I felt it was better that she would be free of all restraints, so I undid the clasps for her, letting it fall to the bed.

“H-Hey! Who said you could—Oh! I didn’t say you could touch those! Let go this—Mph! MMMmh!” Yukino protested as I reached down for her modest breasts and felt her up. Despite the cold hardness of her character, her chest was surprisingly soft, warm, and filled my hands well. Her nipples seemed quite sensitive, too. Thanks to the combination of my [Massage], [Sweet Spot], and [Sexual Technique] skills, I immediately changed the Kitsune’s tune to my ministrations while I continued to pump my cock inside her. She tried to break away, resist the urge to moan, like she was still in control, but she lost that a long time ago. I broke through her defenses and am currently taking everything she’s got. Yukino became putty in my hands and I molded her inside-out to be my bitch.

Her [Climax Gauge] was getting close to being full again, I’ve been holding back mine to let the dam really burst, and so I judged this the best time to make my move.

“Well, that should do it for me,” I said, stopping myself with my head pressed against her cervix.

“W-Wha?” Yukino mumbled, confused.

“I’m at my limit, and I don’t think I can go on after this,” I lied, “Furthermore, even though the [Contraception] would prevent pregnancy, you wouldn’t want a Human’s seed to swim around inside you, right?”

“E-Erm, right, but … you can’t just bear with it a little more? Or yet, release a load and put it back in?” she asked.

“To be honest, I’ve been quite active lately, and even now I’m pushing myself to satisfy as much as I can,” I said, “I’m pretty sure that after this one, I won’t get it back up the rest of tonight.”

“WHAT?! But I’m so—” Yukino exclaimed before stopping herself. I’m certain that if she finished that sentence, she’d be losing her pride as a Kitsune.

“Anyway, you’ve been satisfied enough, right?” I asked, “I don’t want to rough you up more than I already have, and I’d rather be fully satisfied unloading my seed to one of my girls who really wants it, especially my wife, who can take on all of me at once.”

“... What’s that supposed to mean?” Yukino asked, looking slightly peeved as she removed the blindfold.

“You didn’t notice? Even though I’ve reached to your very depths, I’m not fully inside. My whole cock couldn’t get inside you, can you believe it?” I asked while shrugging, “I mean, it’s a shocker, but I guess all girls are built differently. All the other girls in my party, including Ren, were able to swallow me whole.”

“The savage Werewolf?!” Yukino asked as she jolted towards Ren’s direction, who was still sleeping soundly. The puddle of drool forming near her face made her look oddly adorable.

“Mashter … nod enuff … more, pleash,” the Werewolf mumbled in her sleep while squirming in place. From those words, she could either be dreaming about my sex with her, or eating all my cooking—I know how much she’d want to eat every last bite of it, no matter how full she may seem.

Yukino must have took those words for the former case, as she looked absolutely angry at being shown up as a love partner before glaring at me, “You think I can’t take all of your cock?! Me?! A Kitsune?!”

“I mean, it’s not really your fault, it’s just how your body is,” I said while shrugging again, “I wouldn’t want to hurt you any—”

Before I could finish my sentence, amazingly while still being joined together by our sexes, Yukino spun on her back, sat up, and gripped my shoulders before pulling me up close. She brought us face-to-face with a furious look, “Don’t you look down on me, Human! If anything, you’re the one holding back! I’m not at fault here! Now give me that cock and make me cum! I don’t care if you have to unload your filthy semen inside of me to do it!”

I was slightly surprised at her outburst, but I still tried to play it cool and thought about it, “Hmm, I don’t know, it would be my last load for a while, I’d rather give it to one of my girls who genuinely wants it.”

“As the wife of the one mediating your quest, I demand that you finish inside me, or there will be consequences,” Yukino growled.

<Wow, she’s seriously gonna throw her position around in a thing like this? Now I’m turned off,> Nyra said, and I couldn’t agree even more.

“Okay, okay, I’ll do it, but I’d like a favor in return,” I said.

Yukino furrowed her brow, “And just what would that be?”

It was then my turn to look serious, “Konjiro and Rowling. What are those two plotting behind our backs? I want your answer to that.”

The Kitsune widened her eyes, “What … are you talking about?”

“Don’t play dumb,” I said, “Rowling was the one who put up this quest in the first place, right? And he’s a very important man, hence why Konjiro’s serving as ‘mediator’ to look after the quest’s proceedings, keeping his preferences on Noire’s escort to the dungeon crawl in mind. From the very start, you three weren’t thrilled of having me and my party taking on Noire’s quest, and with her attempt to call off her engagement, that could spell doom for Rowling, who Konjiro tries to keep in the loop on this development. Surely, they have a means of communication to make relaying information more instantaneous than a letter delivered by even the fastest of Harpies. Through that, Konjiro must keep you informed of what goes on, since you help support his goals as his wife.

“So, I’m asking you now: what did Konjiro and Rowling discuss in regards to us escorting Noire in this quest?” I asked while sharpening my gaze.

“... H-Hmph, and what reason would I have for telling you? You realize I could tell Konjiro that you made me drunk and assaulted me?” Yukino asked.

I looked up and thought, “Hmm, I don’t know, the receptionist and other patrons of this inn who were nearby seemed to know you came with me to my room willingly. I remember their faces, too, so if we take their witness accounts and bring them to Noire while you try to explain the situation with everyone, I have a feeling she’s sharp enough to know when you’re lying. And just what would she do after hearing such juicy gossip?”

“You bastard …” she growled.

“There’s one more thing why you should give me that info,” I said before moving to her fox ear, “If you don’t, you’ll never get a taste of my cock again.”

She gasped as I pushed her down and started humping my hips against her groin in a missionary position, reminding her of our current connection, and that I was still maintaining hardness. Her [Climax Gauge] had gone down a bit, but it wasn’t hard to get her back up to speed.

“You like having me inside you, don’t you?” I whispered as I fucked her, “A cock so big, so different from your husband’s, one that actually hits you in all the right places. What’s more, he’ll never fill you up like I have tonight, won’t treat your body as well, either, and you know it. And you know what else? I don’t want this to be the last time we join together.”

“H-Huh?” she uttered in disbelief.

“It’s a shame that you’re married, but I’ve been smittened by you, Yukino,” I lied, “So fierce and feisty, as well as beautiful. If I can’t have your love, the least I can have is your body when you’re not busy. You’re still faithful to your husband, but you want a good release, as well, right? This can be an arrangement that only stays between us.

“And in the first place, from one spouse to another, I’ve approached you like this for the sake of my party’s safety,” I said with sincerity, “Any info of what we’re up against could up our chances of surviving this quest. And if I were to disappear, you’d never get to experience this again, either.”

Yukino gasped, whether at the prospect or that I hit one of her [Sweet Spots], it’s hard to say.

I stopped my motions and looked at her in the eyes once more, “So, what’s it gonna be, Yukino? Tell us what Konjiro and Rowling have planned, or take a chance that the other Demons will believe your story of tonight’s events? What will you choose?”

If you want support my work and see exclusive content, please check out my subscribestar by clicking on the button below.

33