Chapter 54: Planning a Future With My Familiars
1.9k 3 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was lost in the comforting, stress-relieving texture of my angel’s softness, until Sarise cleared her throat, “Melody, you must not trouble Master Soar with your affections while we are in the middle of serving him, so finish up and let us get to cutting those fruits. We have a lot to do this morning.”

“O-Oh! I’m sorry, So—Master Soar! I’ll get on those fruits right away!” Melody exclaimed in a panic as she pulled away from my embrace.

Part of me was a little disappointed that our snuggle ended so abruptly. That disappointment was greatly lessened, however, as I watched my angel struggle after our hug to shove her massive tits back inside her apparently now much too small uniform. Unable to resist, I came to Melody’s rescue, grabbing and squishing each boob before dragging the cup back over it. Taking extra care, I pinched each nipple to hold it in place as I made sure the bra was centered and flat over the fat bud. This sent tingles down my angel’s spine that straightened her body in surprise, despite how gentle I tried to be. Instead of looking hurt, however, she gave me an embarrassed, bashful smile, apparently happy simply to have received my personal attention.

“Th-Thanks, So—… Master Soar,” Melody self-corrected.

“No problem,” I answered, bouncing her tits on my hands a bit to express my friendly intentions—or at least I told myself that’s what the gesture meant.

Sarise smiled, but otherwise ignored our byplay, and said to Melody, “Before we start, I almost forgot something. Melody, please try changing your uniform just like I taught you.”

“O-Oh! Right!” Melody replied, eyes widening, before taking a moment to move her boobs out of my grasp and close her eyes in concentration, her form quickly turning hazy. 

Before my eyes the miniskirt, breast band top, and tiny half-apron shifted and merged together, becoming a cooking apron with embroidered lace trimming. Clinging to Melody's stomach, it lifted and cupped the bottom of her breasts, then turned semi-rigid, curving out to follow an inch away from her flesh almost like a slightly too large breastplate. As the material was the same sheer fabric as the robe she had on last night, it was a mostly transparent breastplate, easily allowing me to see my angel's loose tits quiver and jiggle about underneath. The width was barely enough to keep Melody's massive melons contained, much of her areolas peeking out the sides, as the apron's lace trim edge ran directly over her nipples.

Despite the semi-rigidity of the apron's upper half, I got the distinct impression that one tug, or even Melody bending far enough over, would cause the clearly magical cloth to tuck into her cleavage, allowing my angel’s watermelons to flop out into freedom. Furthermore, her divine bush, which had been hidden under the half-apron before, was now only covered by the angel's single string of not-there-underwear, as the new cooking apron stopped just below her waist. The stockings, slippers, choker, and headpiece from the original maid outfit remained, but this was obviously the magical version of the very popular naked apron look that most horny honeymooners couldn’t get enough of.

Sarise eyed Melody’s new look in hard judgement before nodding in approval, “It looks like you are able to do this much Clothing Magic, Melody. Nicely done.”

“Thank you, Sarise!” Melody exclaimed while saluting.

The movement caused her breasts to bounce about inside the somewhat loose top portion of the apron as they were knocked sideways by the gesture. The entire nipple and areola of the far boob from her saluting arm temporarily slipped to the side and out from under the ‘cover’ of the cooking uniform.

I was soon distracted from Melody’s bobbing breasts as Sarise quickly changed into the same kind of apron. My devil’s skin is red, so it really contrasted well with the sheer white material, causing the curves in her figure to stand out significantly. The headpiece, choker, gloves, stockings, and high-heels from her original maid outfit were also still there. Furthermore, with her torso on full display, I found she had on the same black string lingerie as Melody, only with a pink bow. Her tits, while they weren’t as big as Melody’s, seemed bigger thanks to the apron’s emphasis. Then again, she really could have made them bigger with Demonic Magic while going through her wardrobe change, and I was just too distracted to really notice.

Just as much of Sarise’s boobs were exposed as Melody's were, and everything, even her dark red areolas and thick nipples, was easily visible. Her deep cleavage called to me, clearly magical, as the apron shouldn't have been able to press her big girls together that much. Yet, despite how readily they moved about, the devil’s breasts always came to a rest squished back together under the apron. The same, I noticed, was just as true for my angelic familiar. I now wondered if Sarise designed these aprons to make her irresistible so she would be ‘taken advantage of’ as a part of her master-maid fantasies.

Within a minute, my very slutty maids had turned into equally slutty naked-apron housewives. It was a good thing I had a new body, because I wasn’t sure if my past life’s old heart could have taken this drastic an increase in sex appeal without suffering an attack.

“Now, let us get to those fruits. Do you have experience in cutting them?” Sarise asked Melody.

“Um, I may need some help with that …” Melody answered shyly.

Sarise seemed to be taking her role as tutor seriously, but the naked apron really dampened that vibe for me. Enough movement on my familiars’ part occasionally caused a boob to almost slide completely out of their cooking aprons, areola fully exposed, only to quickly bounce back under cover. Watching the show, I did have to admit, however, that Sarise did make for a very sexy ‘slutty teacher’. It wasn’t until they began washing the fruit that I remembered that I was supposed to be cooking. I shook myself out of my daze and got back to cooking pancakes.

The top of the stove had warmed up, so I grabbed a bowl of batter and a spatula and started cooking. Out of the corner of my eye, I was teased by the sight of Sarise’s nearly naked jiggling breasts bouncing around inside, and occasionally outside, of the confines of her apron as she worked right next to me. From the side, the narrow gap between breast and cloth all but demanded I shove my hands in to fill the space and help hold her boobs in place while I groped and played with them.

As we got to work on our tasks, I remembered the little drama in the bath last night, when Sarise almost ran off because I summoned Melody without warning. Though we got that misunderstanding cleared up, I wondered if Sarise was that firm with Melody over our hug out of jealousy. When I thought that far, I couldn’t look at any part of Sarise without feeling guilty. Even with how provocatively dressed she was right now, I couldn’t help but feel ashamed every time I caught a glimpse of her luscious features. I quickly realized that I shouldn’t let this dilemma drag on, I needed to settle this now.

<Sarise? Are you mad?> I asked my devil through telepathy, keeping the talk private.

<Hm? What do you mean?> she asked, sounding genuinely confused.

I raised a brow and glanced over, seeing that same level of confusion on her face as I felt, <You weren’t being tough with Melody earlier because she was hogging my attention?>

<Oh! That. No, I was not mad. I had to be firm with Melody so she will learn to behave like a proper familiar. Please excuse her for being so informal and casual toward you,> Sarise said.

I couldn’t believe it. Sarise didn’t say any of that in the sarcastic, passive-aggressive manner that I would usually see between couples in my favorite shows from my past life. Unless she was really good at hiding it and I’m just a dense idiot for not catching it, she really didn’t seem mad at all.

<Um … well, I really didn’t mind that, Sarise. I was the one who initiated that hug, after all,> I said while I worked, <I also don’t really mind her getting that affectionate and just calling me ‘Soar,’ either. You’re allowed to do the same with me, too, you know?>

<Really?> Sarise asked while glancing at me, looking genuinely surprised.

I nodded, <Of course. I’m still new in this master-familiar thing, but I’m not really one to be strict about ‘proper behavior’ and such. Same goes for the master-maid stuff. So in the future, please don’t reprimand her for how she behaves around me, at least when it’s just the three of us. I’ll tell her when it’s time to stop, and that goes for you too, but really, I just want you both to be yourselves and do what’s natural for you when you’re around me.>

Sarise looked up in thought briefly, <... Very well, then. I still think she needs some more training to be a good familiar in public in order to save you from shame and embarrassment, so I will continue to instruct her about that. But for any interpersonal matters in private settings, I will follow your lead. I will still be addressing you as ‘Master Soar,’ however. It is just not my place as your maid to address or treat you in such an informal manner. Do not misunderstand me, to have you accept me as I am, allowing me to serve you in my own way, and to see you enjoy my ‘special’ service that is reserved just for you, is more than I could ever ask for. There is so much I wish to do to fully express my gratitude to you for accepting me as your maid, but I will start with this.>

Sarise then turned to me with a warm smile, <Thank you, for letting me be me, Master Soar. Know that I will always be by your side, serving you to the best of my abilities, until the very end.>

I was caught off-guard by her moment of sincerity. Though it wasn’t necessary with telepathy, I still felt the need to clear my throat, <You’re very welcome, Sarise, but for future reference, you really don’t mind me being affectionate with other women?>

Sarise lightly shook her head, her tail swaying side to side, <Of course not. On the contrary, seeing my master so popular with the ladies fills me with pride as a maid and a familiar. Plus, after the way you cleaned me last night and how welcoming you are towards my desires as your maid and my ‘Creamy Fantasy,’ I know now that I will always have a place in your kind, generous heart, Master Soar. I also already anticipated Melody being more dependent on your attention and approval than me, but I know she is a nice girl that means well. I do not mind her receiving more of your affections than me when it is needed. Now that I think about it, the role you have with us is very similar to how a man tends to the women in his harem, yes?>

… Oh yeah, that does sound about right.

I had been thinking of forming my own harem when I grew older, but I only dated a few girls in my past life—calling them ‘relationships’ would be too optimistic with how little we communicated. My former coworker, Shannon, who had apparently developed feelings for me over time, was probably the biggest achievement in my previous life. With this put into consideration, I had to face facts: I had zero relationship experience. It was a miracle for someone like me to even have a girlfriend at this stage, properly running a harem was currently out of my league. Thank you Elmyra for giving me a second chance at … everything, via my new life on Manara, I prayed silently.

There may not be many harem groups in Lunargrove—I can count about five of them that I’m remotely aware of that live in the area, with the baron who owns and governs the land the town resides on heading one of them—but it’s still an accepted way of living in the Reskondant Kingdom. Going by what Sarise explained to me about Zalecks, it seems harems and polygamous relationships are more standard over there than they are here. If I am going to make my own harem during my new life on Manara, maybe Sarise could help me figure out how to run one properly?

It’s hard to say how soon I’ll gain a genuine harem when I’m already waiting to get my next, and final, ‘Great Sage’ gift upgrade. I couldn’t make any girlfriends of mine wait years for me to reach a certain age before we ‘go all the way’. Still, it’d be useful if I could get some relationship experience before then, so maybe I could have Sarise and Melody help me in a trial run of sorts? Though I was already more deeply involved with one of them, my devil would still be with me as my familiar regardless of our relationship status. So nothing would really change between us even if we ‘broke up’. It will be a different story if and when I am with a girl who isn’t my familiar. I will need to prepare myself for what relationship obstacles I might have to face in the future when dealing with multiple wives. Might as well make the most out of my unique circumstances. Actually, I might already have some experience with how to share quality time with multiple people thanks to living with my Companions for the past six years, so that was a start.

With some of my future plans settled, I thanked Sarise for her valuable input before we went back to working. It should be pointed out that though the talk seemed to last a long time, it was conducted via Telepathy Magic, which meant direct mind to mind communication. I remember reading somewhere in my past life that a human brain functions and processes information at unbelievable speeds. Since one’s mind is linked to their brain, it nicely explained how a few minutes of ‘conversation’ through telepathy only took a few seconds in real time.

As I worked, I remembered Sarise’s words last night about me being able to make requests pertaining to her attire. If I could get her to wear other outfits just as slutty and inviting as the apron she was currently wearing, I had to take advantage of that privilege. To make sure I didn’t distract Melody, as she was deeply focused on her task and holding a sharp instrument, I talked to my devil through Telepathy Magic again as she was going over the small cooking lesson.

<May I ask you something about that uniform, Sarise?>

Sarise nodded, <Anything at all, Master Soar. I will be happy to answer.>

<Do you have different versions of your uniform? Maybe one or two that emphasize your sweet, luscious goods in other ways, for me to appreciate every time I see them? I’d like to take in as much of my dear, lovely maid as I can, you know?> I asked while slyly running my hand up Sarise’s fishnet stocking covered leg before giving her bare ass cheek a good squeeze and not letting go.

This move sent a jolt down Sarise’s spine that made her straighten up and gasp silently. The devil flushed while her tail wagged excitedly.

<Oh, Master Soar,> Sarise flirted through telepathy, <If it is for you, then I would be more than willing to comply. Coincidentally, I was working on designing other uniforms before I was summoned here. If you wish, I can … present to you what I have in mind and you can provide input on what suits your taste.>

I nodded ecstatically, <I would love that very much, Sarise. Let’s discuss a time to go over it later.>

Sarise looked over and smiled with a twinkle in her eyes, <As you wish, Master Soar. Shall we have Melody join us so she can get her own special uniforms as well? I admit I took longer than I thought getting down here as I was figuring out how to best adapt my current uniform for Melody’s figure, as well as to accommodate her wish for her body to always be accessible to you.>

Oh, right, that would make sense, wouldn’t it? I thought, If I requested special outfits from Sarise but not Melody, her self-esteem would probably be crushed by my apparent favoritism. Damn, do I drop it altogether to avoid complications, or bear with my innocent angelic familiar wearing more erotic, exposed maid uniforms like this one?

<... Yes, let’s have her join in, too,> I said after briefly pondering the decision.

I don’t know what the ‘God of Order and the Mind’ has in store for Melody, and I used to worry that I wasn't really qualified to be her master, seeing how I haven’t been the best of influences on her since last night. But now I have to wonder now if this was all a part of her god's plan… Surely, all the gods have seen and known me well enough by now. Furthermore, Nodem, who’s fully aware of how different Zaleckians are from Zaleesians, chose Sarise to be Melody’s tutor. That being the case, I think I won’t make as much of a big deal about how I treat my angel from now on and just let things play out naturally … with some restrictions in mind, of course, I concluded.

Sarise nodded, <Very well. I will look forward to seeing what we can come up with together, Master Soar.>

To emphasize her anticipation, Sarise brushed the length of her tail with slow, thorough affection over my hand as it continued to grope her ass. It reminded me of how a cat would rub their body on their owners.

Goddess, I am so lucky to have her all to myself.

“What’cha cooking, Soar?” Fila asked as she walked into the kitchen, now out of her nightgown and in a long-sleeve blouse and skirt.

I quickly pulled my hand away from Sarise’s butt and tried to act natural the moment I heard the bunny girl’s voice. I thought I was fast enough to make it look like nothing happened, but Fila’s muffled giggle told me otherwise.

Crap … try to play it cool and not make it a big deal. Maybe she’ll do the same?

“Bacon, eggs, and something a little special,” I answered, managing somehow to maintain a calm demeanor.

“What is it? Can I see?” Fila asked while trying to look over my shoulder, ears perked up.

I stopped her with a wagging finger, hoping I could distract her enough to make her forget what she just saw, “Ah, ah, no peeking. It’s a surprise. You’ll have to wait until everyone is awake and comes down to eat.”

“Aww, come ooon,” Fila whined.

Ignoring her cute pout, I shooed the buggy girl away. Though Fila complied and waited at one of the vacant tables, she still sulked a little. I hope that was enough to distract her … Man, can she get more adorable than this? Time passed as the three of us cooked, and soon the smell of breakfast attracted the others as they came downstairs. Seal, Claire, and Agnes, as well as Agnes’ familiar, Dhalia, and her maid, Melissa, were the first group to wake up. They all went to the backyard after they gave us their greetings while we continued to cook.

Apparently, Seal was going to do some light exercises with Agnes as part of a last-minute student-mentor lesson. Claire had asked if she could watch the lesson when they talked last night, but Agnes invited her to join outright. Though she specialized in daggers as her main weapons, I could see how this lesson would benefit Claire in the long run. Agnes was too sore from all the events yesterday to do very much, though, and had to sit out when she couldn’t move anymore due to her overtaxed muscles. Despite the differences in weaponry and fighting style, Seal was generous enough to spend some time observing Claire’s dagger-wielding skills after Agnes called it a day.

Dhalia, though she had gained some experience in the dungeon yesterday, took this opportunity to practice her team coordination with her mistress, Agnes, during the lesson. When Agnes ended the session early, her falcon familiar used the opportunity to observe the surrounding area, probably to ensure her new mistress’ safety. 

As for Melissa, who woke up early enough to help Agnes prepare for the day, she had to tend to her mistress’ needs while the latter was sitting out after her practice. I was aware of how normal it was for nobles to have servants help them do the most menial of tasks. But I was born a commoner in both of my lives, and in my first, this sort of thing was a part of the historic past. Seeing this medieval practice firsthand just seemed strange to me. An attitude which only helped to complicate things between me and my very proper Devil familiar.

Sarise clearly wanted to be my maid and serve me like I was a noble. She started this morning by offering to dress me for my trip to the market. I was in a hurry and told her it’d be faster if I dressed myself as an excuse to turn it down that time, but she obviously wants to make dressing me a part of my morning routine. I know I said I’d play along with her maid fantasies, and I probably will let her do things like this just to make her happy. Honestly, though, I wasn’t sure if I could ever get used to the whole noble-servant lifestyle, not after how long I had to take care of myself in my past life.

I asked Sarise through Telepathy Magic at one point in our cooking if dressing me was really necessary, especially when I was able to dress myself just fine. According to her ‘sources’ and personal experience, having someone help a noble dress is foremost and mainly an intimate bonding routine between the Zaleckian noble and their servants due to their scanty clothing and erotic natures, as opposed to the formality and convenience it is for nobles of other realms. Sarise briefly demonstrated it to me when she had a free moment, slowly unbuttoning and then reclosing my shirt from behind while my head was wedged deep in between her large, firm breasts. Her apron magically folded out of the way, forming a makeshift cushion behind my head. The teasing Devil even specified that she wouldn’t be ‘fully dressed’ until first I was, so I’d be feeling her bare body as she did her ‘task’ as a maid. Needless to say, I was looking forward to tomorrow morning.

Next up was Weiss and Sam, who decided to do their own stretches and hang out outside with everyone, followed shortly by Flomi, Lilia, and Onelri. Flomi hung out with her daughter Fila and chatted about something. Meanwhile the Dark-Elf Onelri got some tips on Water Magic from Lilia, who was Human, in the backyard, making me wonder if the two species practiced magic differently.

Zalena, Rala, and the latter’s flying orange cat familiar, Flinto, showed up next, the Leopard-Kin looking totally ragged and not well at all, likely from a hangover. I gave Rala some medicine for her headache. With Dad and some of his buddies being heavy drinkers on special occasions and holidays, this was essential for them, but I figured he wouldn’t mind sharing. Rala was forever grateful as she took it with water, then slacked off on the sofa in an unlady-like manner. Flinto took the liberty of lying on top of his mistress and taking a nap. As the intelligent being that he was, this was the first cat-like thing I had seen from him since we met yesterday. Zalena, meanwhile, went to the backyard to observe Claire’s and Onelri’s training sessions.

“Just to sate my curiosity about something,” Zalena said after I asked the Light-Elf why, and it looked like I wasn’t going to get anymore than that.

Finally, there were Onelri’s parents, Darida and Zalfes, as well as my own mother and father, and my Fox-Kin teacher, Ms. Renne. While the Dark-Elf pair looked clean and tidy, Mom and Dad on the other hand were a bit sluggish, their grooming looking to have been done at the last minute. It was almost like they just finished running a marathon and came back after hastily wiping off their sweat in a public bathroom.

Mom and Dad were surprised to see Sarise and Melody preparing breakfast with me, but they didn’t seem to register the slutty, erotic nature of my familiar’s ‘cooking uniforms’. As I directed my pleasantly surprised parents out of the kitchen, letting them know that breakfast would soon be ready, I gained a profound impression of just how effective a familiar’s Aura can be. By this point we had enough helpings to possibly feed a small platoon with seconds for everyone, so I figured we had made enough. My familiars and I prepared the plates, silverware, and napkins along with the cooked food, arranging it so that people could form a line to get their helpings. Ms. Renne meanwhile followed the Gulzu’s, who had decided to check in on their daughter Onelri’s progress in magic training.

As for my Fairy Companions and all the guests in their own fairy party last night—I think I once overheard them calling it a ‘Communing,’ or something?—they were all totally wiped out. Only the biggest ones like Breezy and Zalena’s fairies had enough energy to move about. When we were almost done preparing breakfast, I made sure to set aside enough of everything for those in the attic to share among themselves. Following Breezy’s directions, I used ‘Dark Gate’ to easily drop a few large platters at a specific location up there from the kitchen, a location from which I could totally not see the completely wasted fairies that were scattered around the attic.

Breezy and one another fairy waved at me from the top of two different girl-cum stained mounds of well fucked and completely satisfied naked little women. Though they hid such things from actual children, fairies were not shy about their bodies and liked to show them off, most especially, I suspected, to me for my ‘benefit’. Knowing that they’d pout at me otherwise, I let myself act like the adult I was inside and gave the two and their friends a thorough perusal before flashing them a thumbs up. I then closed the ‘Dark Gate’ as the fairies blew me a kiss while giggling.

With everyone else now up and awake and the necessary portions made, we told them that breakfast was ready to serve. Once we all got our portions, we sat at various tables scattered around the large dinning area of the former Inn. I was sitting with my familiars and the girls of my age group, who eagerly took their first bites of our cooking …

A big thanks to my editor, Tnega Terces, for editing this chapter and putting up with my bullshit.

The poll I had in the end of my last chapter is still up and I will be closing it by the end of next Sunday. I'm not sure if I'll totally follow through what the results of the poll want, but I still want to see what you guys think. So if you haven't done that already, please go back to the last chapter, put in your vote in the poll, and leave your thoughts on why in the comments. Thank you.

If you want support my work and see exclusive content, please check out my subscribestar by clicking on the button below.

29