Time passes Year 2 Part Final
290 1 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hewa Xing and Yu Ziyou were excitedly looking forward to the construction of the palace they mapped out. Hewa Xing visited Yu's household where Shen Xie lived and worked most of the time except for his classes and sword practice. The Hewa Family knew who Shen Xie was because of the natural friendliness they got close easily and found out. 

After talking it out with Shen Xie, Hewa Xing was also now in charge of the construction department. Yu Ziyou was happy to have a grown adult helping him.

Hewa Li was Made a Marshal and now he was in King-soul 3rd stage. While Hewa Yun and Hewa Rou as now disciples of Tian Ding or Shen Xie helped him around and also received many instructions and now also broke through the King-soul stage in 2 weeks.

[Hey! You Lazy jerk! get up! Today our 3 schools are setting up and you are sleeping! Wake up!!!]

"urg...hmm, HN2 I am tired, You handle them good night"

[GET THE HELL UP]

-Knock knock.

Hewa Li from outside the room.

"Master we are getting late, Please get his majesty to get up"

HN2:

"Ok ok, You take his disciples there, I will come with him and take care of security"

Hewa Li from Outside the room:

"Yes, Master."

[WAKE UP!!]

In the 7th month, of the 2nd year of the start of Epic Saga finally, the proper schools were made. For now, We had made 3 schools all were compulsory for now. 2 years in each school were a must. The students can then chose which school to study to after studying for 6 years. The Martial School, The Sage School, and Unique School. 

Martial School, Focused on making all the people present in the country able to cultivate with General and HN2 as Vice-principal and Principal of school. 

The Sage School, Focused on making all citizens of Lipin able to learn and write. The head of this school and principal of this school had yet to be appointed.

The Unique School, Focused on casual life jobs and how to make money or survive in wild. The School was only made but no staff was appointed as of yet.

For now, only Martial School was open but Tian Ding Himself took care of Sage school and Unique school, So all population got admitted in all 3 Schools still because of limited staff, The classes in school were divided in day and Night.

Roads were now being formed as half of the construction workers were focused on the formation of Lipin's Emperor's Palace. HN2 was really happy to get Hewa Xing she halved his work time which gave him time to decide on the more important stuff.

[As roads will be made and smoothed out in at least 1 year. We can finally expand the country and get the work done in 3 years.]

"Isn't it really a huge amount of time?"

[No it is not, leave those matters to the construction department and Find more people for school and hospital work.]

"When will the hospital and its medicine be prepared?"

[In 3 months]

"Then I will need to take my people out on a walk again it seems..."

[Please take no more than 3 disciples of yours this time. We all are busy as hell.]

"Ok, Then Meet you in 3 months. I will also bring many gifts, So you also prepare some for me."

[I will completely set up the police department by the time you come back.]

"Then let's see what else you can do?"

[Take care.]

"You too."

8th month of 2nd year of the Start of Epic Saga, Emperor Tian Ding and his two disciples, Hewa Yun and Lin Fen along with Royal descendent Tian Xin went out on another long journey for Lipin.

Shen Xie's first stop was Tai empire and there they stayed at Yu mansion. Here he made something that is a weakness of Spirit. He left Hewa Yun and Lin Fen to find something and train until he comes back and they go back. Tian Xin was also left with them. The spirit land and Intelligent beings village a month's journey from now.

This Journey was the most hectic Shen Xie will ever have.

The journey of Shen Xie was long and harsh, It was long as it was but harsh because even in Tian Ding's body, He just couldn't control it fully. He was mentally tired and he had sweet talk to intelligent species.

"Say Lady Luck, Are you having fun? What will my Luck do with you? Send my good luck back to me and I will not think of killing you in the slightest."

Lady Luck in her veil looking down at Shen Xie: Sorry child But I am having so much fun right now that...pfft.

Shen Xie: My ears are prickling.

After the month passed and Shen Xie read spirit Land, He asked to meet the Queen of Spirit. The Queen didn't give him entry at first but when Shen Xie sent a box in to be delivered the queen herself appeared at the door to pick Shen Xie and Someone totally that Shen Xie not expected appeared alongside her. 

The King of Intelligent Beings, Blizz. He was supposed to be 400 years old already but when Shen Xie looked at him, He looked in his teens, No wonder the women get hooked by this Clan.

Well, the main topic is that both these people were looking at Tian Ding like they were looking at their salvation which made Tian Ding remember Hewa Li and His first meeting. 

'These kings and queens are really oddballs.'

It seemed that Spirit queen liked the gift but more than that Blizz and Airan(Queen's name) seemed to have figured why he came to them.

Airan while taking a sip of tea:

"Not like I mind going with you in that country but what is in it for me?"

Tian Ding as calm as ever:

"I will hand you all Sweet and every year I will make a new one."

Airan with sparkling eyes:

"Will there be more of those cookies?"

Tian Ding as the same as ever:

"Of course and more than that."

Airan:

"Are you married?"

Tian Ding as calm as ever:

"Nope, I Will not even think about it."

Airan:

"Parents?"

Blizz:

"Grandparents?"

Tian Ding a little confused:

"Um...I think I am thrown away so no?"

Airan and Blizz looked at each other and said at the same time.
"We will be your parents now."

Tian Ding:

"? I am not following?"

Without given another chance about the topic, Airan and Blizz became Tian Ding's parents and also whole Lipin's Dowagers. It seemed like BLizz and Airan were engaged and were soon going to marry but because their races couldn't have children, they thought of adopting and one(Tian Ding) just came to them rolling.

Blizz's younger brother Sange became the Left prime minister of Lipin and Blizz became the head of Sage academy while Airan the Head of Unique School.

With all preparation complete. On the one-month journey back to Lipin 3200 people were brought back and settled while Airan and Blizz along with Sange went to Tai empire along with Tian Ding they had to pick some Important people.

Lin Fen and Hewa Yun had prepared what Tian Ding wanted and so all went back to Lipin. But before that Tian Ding had one night gone out of Yu mansion In Tai Empire and looked for Xuan Household, Xuan was also a Noble Household. 

A young child of age almost 3 to 4 was sitting around with tattered clothes and injured face and hands. He was desperately hugging his stomach as if he left it alone he will die.

"Are you hungry?"

The child jumped because of the sudden voice and looked up, The child was stunned. He was I child's body but this was his second life and he had never seen someone so beautiful up till now.

"You can't speak?"

Tian Ding was worried. Xuan Jun was only looking at him like he was a ghost. Tian Ding was here to help the child before he left cause he wanted the villain Halo sitting nicely on his head to get lost.

"I...I am hung..ry"

Tian Shen was relieved that finally, the trash MC of a freaking not normal from any sense novel opened his mouth.

"Here take it."

Tian Ding gave a ring to Xuan Jun. Who took it with some hesitation.

"What?"

"hmm~ Think of it as a Gift from me~And also don't show it to others ok?"

Xuan Jun looked at the ring and it seemed to be a Magic ring with space magic applied.

"Why? why you...?"

Xuan Jun looked up again to find no one. He went to the hut behind Mansion and sat on the floor with the door closed.

He opened the ring and many things came out. There was a card with the name Tian Ding and had 10 million in it. There were clothes, food, and swords with some Martial arts books.

With all these things Xuan Jun could finally go and look for his last life master but somehow he wanted to thanks the person who gave him all this.
"I will repay this favor all my life."

While Tian Ding had returned to Lipin and was very much shocked by the changes.

[The road construction is almost finished, Shops and Hospitals along with cloth stores and schools are in business, I also handed everyone here 10 gold tael for commoners and 200 gold tael for nobles without a job. For those who are working will be set up you. Trade of Fruits and vegetables along with new cloth style has also sky-rocketed]

Shen Xie was happy with all the work done. The news was coming soon so he made some new decoration styles and asked Yu Ziyou and Hewa Xing to prepare Lipin as one of the best countries ever.

Busy works went on, Construction, business, classes, cultivation, Trades, New helpers, and Family dinners along with Reports for Tian Ding.

The new year came and a full week of holidays came with it. All business was closed only for enjoyment and as a special privilege Shen Xie bought some Fireworks from the system store and on the last day of New year, beautiful Fireworks made all four races impressed by it. That day was romantic as Blizz and Airan selected a date for their and Xian Ren and Hewa Rou's Marriage was selected.

So came the 2nd year to its End.

Tian Xin:

Lin Fen

Hewa Yun

Me: How should I show Tian Ding to Xuan Jun?

Shen Xie: Does it even matter?

Me: Of course Xie-er. It's your future hubby we talking about.

Yu Ziyou: I don't agree! For a Brother-in-law, One must pass my test!

Airan: Exactly Baby Zi! I will never let a wolf take my sweet darling son.

Blizz: Not in next hundred years.

Me: ML  ...it seems you might not be able to-

Xuan Jun: I will kidnap him, Dare I say who will keep me from doing that, Right baby~

Shen Xie: What's going on?

 

17