Bonus chapter~ Xian Ren and Hewa Rou married Life~
180 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the marriage ceremony, Xian Ren and Hewa Rou couldn't enjoy their Nuptial night because of Hewa Li and Hewa Yun, Who made both of them drink till they got wasted. 

That night both of them only slept like logs and the following morning they only vomited the stuff they ate the day before. Hewa Xing punished both Hewa Li and Hewa Yun by making them banished from drinking for 3 months. 

Hewa Rou and Xian Ren only got better after 3 days. On their 4rth night they once again tried to consummate but...

As Hewa Rou was kissing the sweet lips of his wife Xian Ren who was bushing too hard the room to their broke open and a beast came in.

"What's this?"

Asked Hewa Rou and Xian Ren together. A moment later Yu Airen came running and blushed a little because of their position.

"Ahahah, Carry on, This beast is a little lusty...so...carry on its untamed yet so..haha"

Yu Airen hurriedly took off but the door of their room was wasted and their privacy disturbed.

They took off to sleep in Hewa Yun's room who was kicked out of his room.

5 days later the door was back in the room and they again tried only tried to kiss and do more that suddenly earthquake happened.

"Now what?"

Both of them ran out to see a huge tree and many elves singing and drinking. It seems like it was prince Ru's birthday.

"Ha~ Wife lets go and drink"

Xian Ren also sighed, he was also exhausted because of no proper rest and his romantic married life was nowhere in view. 

on the 10th day, Hewa Rou carried Xian Ren to another place.

They kissed all the way in a carriage. After getting into their room at a hotel. The two got themselves a room and sealed it off with a spiritual barrier. 

Hewa Rou left marks all over the chest of Xian Ren and was finally going to go devour his wife that...

Hewa Li and Hewa Xing summoned them back home through a security system made by Yue and Airan.

Xian Ren was so embarrassed that he didn't let Hewa Rou do anything after that and when Shen Xia and HN2 came to congrats them with gifts...

Hewa Rou:

"Master! Please help me! Renren don't even show his face to me without a pout though that is cute."

Xian Ren:

"Master...I can't do it if we get disturb every single time!"

Hewa Rou:

"This time I will make sure no one does!"

Xian Ren:

"No no, We tried it so many times...I don't believe it."

Hewa Rou:

"Just this one time! Just last one~"

Xian Ren:

"No means No"

Now once again Shen Xia knew that married life is too difficult for him to understand as he was two life's, single man.

HN2:

"The romance here is also no better."

Shen Xia:

"It's a difficult world~"

Shen Xia once again determined that he won't marry any time soon in the future. Of course, he was only 10 right now and on top of it, he was an Immortal who could live 1000's years.

The Month ended without another kiss for Hewa Rou who was pitied by whole ministers in court. Blizz and Hewa Rou were together these days with similar pain and drank many times and tried to jump on their wives but till now no result~

z9wqsBw.jpg

Xuan Jun: Wife I will make you happy~

Shen Xia: Yea make your wife happy.

Xuan Jun: Hehe I will.

Shen Xia: first make that wife agree to be your wife~

Xuan Jun: Leave it to me baby~

 

 

9