Time Passes Year 9
189 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shen Xia:

"Am I not clear enough?"

The seven people in front of him only looked confused. The people in court were more confused. Yu Yingjun asked what was on other's minds.

"Xi- Your Majesty. Wasn't the punishment for 1 year it's only been 6 months only."

Tian Ding sighed and said:

"Don't you remember, We got two more Noble houses and have to handle the construction and expansion projects. If you look at the time the new year is in 3 days. I also need to do some important things, We have the selection project still on-going, There are sports to include and the Clan. Do we have time for these humans?"

Hewa Li and Blizz nodded that the answer was satisfactory. Kile and Frey thought that it couldn't be helped. Eifel and Sabina (The queen of Fallen angels) and Hucks (The King of Blood Devil Tribe) were not interested in humans who were goofing here. 

But the humans were! The prisoners were interested in living here!

Shen Xia had simple reasoning:

'This Emperor hasn't changed into his real form in 6 months! Oh please, I am a young 12 years old! pity me!'

Xuan Jun stood up and spoke:

"How do we gain the citizenship of Lipin, Your Majesty."

Master H in Shen Xia's brain

[the heck is wrong with the boy??]

'I am thinking he has diverted from the original!'

[He indeed has! and please don't let him stay here! You know that in the war he will be involved no matter what! We must not let him stay!'

'Do you think I don't know that?'

[What should we do?]

'kill him?'

[No way! The world Core will kill me and if the person who is supposed to renew the world dies...WHAT WILL HAPPEN!]

'Ok ok...Then...remove his memories?'

[He is soon to be evolved in a Diamo...Do you think his brain can be washed?]

'Wait I got another idea!'

Shen Xia got Lian Yang and Tai Liyan and Xuan Jun an egg. The 3 eggs were given to each of them and Shen Xia spoke.

"When these hatches come back and I will accept you all as my disciples and citizens of Lipin. Now go and get lost."

Nothing wrong with a few bits of help. The eggs had already accepted Shen Xia as their master for reasons unknown. As you guys know he can talk to nonlive objects, so talking with eggs was nothing big.

Two months had gone by and now that prisoner has left. The work was continuing as always. Shen Xia gave the Idea of Making bulbs and tube lights to Blizz and Blacksmith. Who produced results in 2 months. Now a streetlights project was handed to Sange.

Motors! The human's biggest invention! The project was handed by HN2 and Shen Xia personally along with his 6 children. They were intelligent. So no need for more researchers. HN2 estimated that in 2 years they can have cars to ride on!

Sange and Eifel married in June with a huge banquet and huge roarings of Yu Airen's team!

The ceremony ended with fireworks and the next day the two most important ministers were sent on a month-long honeymoon. Their nights were hot not like some certain couples~

Lipin court was distressed. Lin Tian and Hucks were sent to keep track of the Human clan movement. Hewa Yun and Xian Ren were a typical military couple. They tried to go on vacation and have some lovely time for themselves but were caught by Hewa Yun who took it on him and reported the two in court and said they were goofing.

Hewa Xing and Yu Ziyou had finally thought of making a stadium!

So naturally, work carried on. July came and the heat was harsh but it was the time when Kile and Frey along with Ru and Yue and Hifa were in full control of forests. They made the atmosphere in Lipin cool down many times.

Tian Shandong, Tian Ming, Tian Taiyang, Tian Ke Ai, Tian Xin Ai, and Tian Xin were long sent to school to keep the laws in balance.

Tian children were dragons but they were not too selfish. They had the arrogance of dragons but they were dragons who would dare say that they shouldn't be arrogant?

Work was accumulating as modern knowledge was mixing with old times. HN2 and Shen Xia had to also consider new heights of modern science through magic and cultivation. Pills and Medicine of modern times. Weapons, guns, and many other technologies were carefully studied by Blizz and All Sage household and Fallen angel Household, even Elves and Vampires, were interested in Modern technology.

So, It was decided that in 2 years Lipin will be stable and expanded to its extreme limits in the desert and After 2 years Modern science will be studied and adopted.

Lin Fen and Hewa Yun decided to marry in New Year and Then go search for talented people and abandoned people all over the world and in the 2-year time limit. This was accepted by Shen Xia. 

The good news of Xian Ren being pregnant came from Hewa Household. This was the first pregnancy in Lipin Noble's and even the emperor was happy and gave them Nera's Tear. At first, they didn't but upon Shen Xia's pestering, they took it.

November came, and workload became extreme as due to pregnancy Xian Ren's workload was shifted to others and Xian Ren's husband Hewa Rou's workload was shifted too.

[I feel like ignored]

"You want to marry too?"

[Not that!!]

"It's not unlikely, You can get marry."

[I said NO!]

"Worry not, You can become human and have emotion. What's the difference?"

[NO MEANS NO!!!!]

"Oh! Should I search for some nice husband material?"

[I SAID THAT'S NOT IT!!]

"Right! you will also need dowry, Don't worry I am like your brother, As a brother, I will prepare all dowry!"

[Are...you teasing me?]

"....(don't know if I should question his EQ here?)"

December came and the last week was given as the annual new year vacation.

Parties, Alcohol, and lavish food with many songs and dances. The atmosphere completely eased humans and all other races. They got along extremely well.

And so Year 9 came to end

12