I hope you like eggs.
259 8 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"No, Eggserella!" Eggald called out in his deep voice, watching as the shell around her body began to crack.

"It's okay, Eggald." She said in a strained, high pitch voice voice. "Please, you have to live. For my sake, and for yours."

Eggald felt condensation slide down his surface, as wet as tears. "I can't live without you! We were going to hatch together! You, me, and Eggress! Don't leave us here!" 

"You'll be fi--" Eggserella began to scream from pain. The cracks across her grew, as she was brought against the edge of the pan again.

"You'll be fine. Just escape, please! Don't let my sacrifice be in vain!" 

"NOOOOOOO!" Eggald shouted, watching as one of his oldest friends was gripped on both sides and torn asunder. He cried out in anguish and tried to look away as her insides fell into the hot pan, but found he could not. He was unable to move. He was thankful he could not see over the edge of the pan, not seeing how the long limbs would reach down from above and desecrate her body.

 

"Noooo! Don't hurt Eggald!" A young girl cried out and took a brown egg from where it was sitting in the container.

"Bill, stop making voices for the eggs. It's scaring Amy." An older woman said.

"Ah, it's just a little bit of fun. James seems to be enjoying it, right James!" 

"Dad, knock it off." A young boy's voice was heard.

"Okay, fine."

"Alright Amy, your egg is done." The mother said to her daughter. She handed her a plate and kissed her on the forehead. "Go eat up and get ready kindegarten." 

"WHY!? Not Eggserella!" The young girl started crying.

"Oh, now look what you've done." The mother glared at her husband who was sitting at the table, drinking his coffee. 

"How is this my fault?"

"HOW IS THIS NOT YOUR FAULT!?!"

It was a rather uneventful morning for the household.

14