37.Report
232 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Lady Luka."

"Ah, you finally here, Lin..."

"Yes, I'm here to report about lady Lucia's condition, just as what you ask me to do."

"Good. Now, where should I start."

"..."

"Is there something that you want to report to me the most?"

"Lady Luka. I wanted to report to you about this."

"This is?"

"Yes. It is a magic bracelet that is created by that person. You may want to try it."

"Let see... 4 layers of detection command code huh... Impressive. That is where you wrong Lin. My job is as a merchant, you should know better, there is no need for me to equip that bracelet to know about its quality. Fufufu... "

"Sorry for my rudeness lady Luka. It is not my intention to insult you nor your eyes ability. But, I want you to test this bracelet yourself, knowing your experience."

"This is unlike you Lin. Usually, you would do exactly as I said without a second thought."

"I'm so sorry my lady."

"No, it is fine. I will assume that this bracelet is the one that makes you like this. So, I will try it."

"Thanks for your kindness."

-------------------------

"Yup, now I know that your worry is justified. For a young man to create this huh..."

"What should we do?"

"For now, I want you to watch his movement. He is my husband's disciple after all."

"What about the outside intervention?"

"Well, we can't get our eyes on everything. Even my husband keeps some secret that I still didn't know."

"What do you mean by that?"

"Well, we're probably just a pawn of a bigger game. For now, I want you to secure him. As for the outside intervention..."

"..."

"Do everything to support the queen."

"Just the queen. Is that would be all?"

"Yes, aside from the queen, everyone is an enemy. I will dispatch other divisions to spy on the other nobles."

"I understand."

"Okay, then that's about it. Would you like to continue with the next information?"

"Ah, yes. There is mine on the northern side of the village. We cleared that mine from most of its monsters threat."

"Continue..."

"Its resources are iron and other metal material. It could be a good reason to place some spy in the village as a miner. With that, we could monitor him and everyone that goes in and out of the village. Furthermore-"

"Umu, there is no need for that."

"What..."

"We will set that village as your permanent post."

"But, my lady. My job from Master Wilfred is to watch over lady Lucia."

"Then it's perfect, what is the problem?"

"What is the problem? but lady Lucia is a knight that being stationed in this city. If I was in the village how I gonna look after her?"

"Lin. You forget one thing."

"Huh?"

"This is the city that we Bright family run. Is that clear enough for you?"

"Ah, I see."

"Yup, we are the government here. Changing the placement of one Knight is not that of a big deal. Furthermore, Lucia gives me this letter from Wilfred that explained everything."

"Excuse me. But, what is the letter said?"

"Well, nothing much. It is just that the Flamebringer is now officially hers."

"Officially giving lady Lucia a magic sword, I see."

"Yup, knowing Lucia. He probably knew that she will need a magic blacksmith. It is probably his methods to have someone from the family to watch over his successor."

"But, to planing things this far?"

"Well, he always sees things that far away. It's not like he plans anything, he just good at guessing."

"I see."

"Now, how about Lucia herself? How is her condition?"

"Please rest assured. Lady Lucia has started to recover."

"Is that so? I'm glad she already started to recover."

"Yes, it is the same for me, my lady."

8