49.On the road
209 3 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"With that, this equation should work without any problem. Are there any questions?"

"No, this is good enough. Thanks, Aina!"

"Sorry I couldn't help more. With the time of my graduation around the clock, there is a lot that I should do in school."

"No, you are willing to spare your time to help me is already more than enough."

"This is not much, I only shortened the process, it is you that comes up with this thing. *sigh...* but to think that someone like you would graduate just after a year. I kinda know the reason now."

"Don't look down upon yourself, I come to you because I didn't know how to do this. Even if it only to shorten the process that is a really big deal."

"You still have to process the raw material though. Will you have enough time? You already stayed here for a week, you know?"

"And It will take me another week to go from here to the North, huh..."

"With, only 2 months left. Could you even finish this?"

"Well, with you already shortened the equation I think, I should be fine."

"Well, there is still a really big flaw though."

"Yeah, I will remember that."

"So, you gonna leave already, huh...?"

"Yup, I need to finish this job after all."

"I see."

"See you later, in June."

"Yeah, see you later."

--------------------------------

With that done, I left the Central Capital.

On my way home something got to my mind.

It is the fact, how busy I've been after I graduated as a blacksmith.

It is weird, isn't it?

I am in the middle of my business, yet I have the time to think about, how busy I am.

Am I truly that busy...

Or is it just me that makes my life busier than it was necessary?

Is it really right for me to take this job?

First of all, I didn't know why someone would really need a weapon in this time of peace.

Heck, I didn't even know if giving this someone a weapon could not be more wrong than it is right.

After all, the purpose of a weapon is to attack, right?

Unlike magic who still have their use for daily necessities. You can not use a sword to cut vegetables.

With the Knights patrolling around the populated place, it also makes the reason to own a weapon for self-defense become more and more, less of a reason.

Actually, with the existence of magic tools, aren't magic becoming a more and more viable option?

Probably someone like Aina who proficient with magic will become more popular in the future.

She could become a really great magician. Yet, she chooses to become a Craftsman.

Probably the death of her brother actually, affected her more than what she let it shown.

"But, who am I to judge, right?"

Unlike me who still just wondering aimlessly.

Someone like her was brave enough to choose her own path.

Someone's fate is not something to be decided just by what is shown on that crystal ball.

If the information that Naomi told me about the job system is correct. Then, all of this could have been different.

I wonder, what someone like me would become in a such world.

I only become a blacksmith because that crystal told me so after all.

-----------------------

5