50.As for now, sorry?
149 3 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After a week worth of journey, I finally got home.

With a thing or two already done, I probably still have plenty of time.

"Ray!! You finally home...!"

"Naomi? What's wrong with you? Why the long face?"

"What's wrong with me? What is wrong with you!? Leaving me alone here for 3 weeks without a thing to do. You leave my book that supposedly contains 3 weeks' worth of information empty... You know that I also have a hard time right."

"...ehm, sorry?"

"Please! By any means please inform me first if you will leave for a period of time..."

I don't know what happened. But, her face shows a hint of desperation.

What did she teaches me before? Pen is stronger than a sword. Well she lived by selling information.

I get it.

I will avoid this topic as much as I can.

-----------------------

"Where you've been?"

"Lin...? That's really out of character of you... What's up?"

"Lady Lucia order me to ask this to you, as for myself I didn't even need your answer."

"Ouch, that's kinda hurt. I was in the central capital to meet an old friend of mine. That is it. Any more question?"

"No, it's fine. That answer is probably enough for her."

"Is that so? Well, see you later then. I have a job to finish."

"Don't be such a liar, I know you didn't even start yet."

"Oi, just to let you to know I am doing my best you know!?"

"Is that so?"

"... Of course."

"Well, I want you to remember this, 'think about those people, who will wield that weapon of yours.' Well, later then..."

As I thought, it is still so hard to talk to her... 

"What a weird person."

"I still can hear you, you know?"

"Ack... I'm sorry please spare my life. I didn't mean it in a bad way I swear."

"..."

Wait, she leaves? And just walk away like that...

I really can't seem to understand her.

Well, whatever...

For now, the job.

------------------------

4