52.Polar opposite images
127 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Is that all that you got!? Only this much and you wish to become a part of warriors family? Pathetic."

From a window on the second floor, I watched silently as my sister duel on the training ground.

'Ahh... She did it again...

Amanda, one-sidedly wins the duel again.'

"How do you feel today miss Aria?"

"Ah, your Majesty... Thank you for taking care of me. I've been feeling a lot better lately."

"Is that so? If you really feel better maybe I will let you to take a walk around the palace, it is necessary to let you walk to get better after all."

"Really? thank you... Only sitting in this room only makes me feel weaker. I'm really glad that you will let me to."

"Feel weaker that is not a good sign, maybe I shouldn't let you walk for now after all."

The Queen said that, in a rather playful tone. Yet, I know that she really meant her word.

"No, no. I did not mean like my condition is worsening. It is just uncomfortable to see a person with the exact face as me, Doing something that I am incapable of, like a winning in a weapon fight."

"Really? But aren't the person that she beat was your fiancee candidate?"

"All of them is, she is kinda overprotective towards me."

"Aren't that a sign that she cared about you?"

"Well that is also true but there is one time she said, 'you're a princess and I am a dragon. If someone is truly worthy of you I will be the judge of that.' "

"So, what is wrong with that?"

"No, your Majesty that is just her reasoning. In actuality, I'm worried that she maybe hate male or even worse, she enjoys beating them."

"Haha... I see. That could be a problem she's one of the commanding knights after all. But, worry not, I know that she is not that kind of person."

"Yeah, after all, she was the one that requested you of all people to check on my condition. Thank you, your Majesty."

"Don't worry about it. After all, at this point both of you already like younger sisters to me. Now, now. Please take a rest so that you will regain your health."

"Yeah, I will do just that."

"And one more thing, do you believe in God's miracle?"

"I am. but what is it with this sudden question?"

"Well, maybe a miracle could happen and there will be- no, it is nothing after all. As for now it is better to keep our expectations low."

"What do you mean?"

"It is, a secret~

Anyway that the gist of it. Get well soon."

"...."

4