56.A world which ‘she’ exist
135 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was vast and empty, white world.

In such world I was sitting under an apple tree.

I look towards the white empty sky while pretending that I'm seeing something.

*Sigh~*

This place....

This dream again....

Within this dream. Time and space felt distorted.

It is as if the concept of time and space itself did not exist just yet.

No day, no night, and just vast emptiness.

Yet...

Yet, in this world that used to had nothing.

There was this girl, who's just normally come and go, as if she was doing an activity in the world that I am unable to see.

Her existence is what makes this place for me felt as if it was normal.

As for now, I'm just sitting on her yard. Under the shade of an apple tree.

--------------------------

"Hey~"

She called me from a far.

"Ray~"

Slowly but surely she run from her initial position and get closer to where I was sitting.

"Ray...hah...fuh.. that was unexpectedly further than what I initially thought."

"Don't run while shouting. You'll get tired easier that way."

While saying that I hand her a glass of water that appear just now.

"Thank.... you... this... Is... Exactly what I need..."

she gulp the water and sigh a breath of relief.

Then she continues.

"I knew you will come here again."

"Well, you certainly are right."

After all, either if this is another world, a dream, or my subconscious.

All of that did not mean anything except for maybe one thing.

It is that 'I am already here'.

"So while you here... Why don't you help me? You don't have anything else to do right?"

She said that with a calm voice, like there is other things to do in this empty place.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, previously you help me by repairing my sword. Now, how about helping me with something else?"

"Is there something else you can do here?"

"Huh?"

She looked at me. Confused with my question.

"Of course there is right? I remember you said that you are a blacksmith. But, do you actually ever do something else?"

"......."

"Hah... Okay than come on. Come with me. We got some building to built down the hill."

She grabbed my hand and drag me down the path where I can only see nothingness.

Even though I'm a bit hesitant.

The moment she got to the said emptiness. Suddenly, there was a road that leads to the place where only her can see it.

Probably she was right about this place being her world.

And that my existence here, is the one that is just a dream.

Then...

What is my purpose being here?

If this is her world and somehow she is the one that brought me to this dream.

There must be some kind of reason.

Any reason.

A reason that I just did not know yet.

With that question still lingering on my mind. I decided to follow her.

'At least for now.'

I said that to myself, while being blinded by the whiteness of this dream.

3