Chapter 6
18 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 6

Wanting this day to end as soon as possible wasn’t going to happen for Maximo. Not with the current situation at hand.

“Max, I’m not one to pry in others affairs we all have our own skeletons to deal with.”

Looking at Victor contemplating the words to say, Max offered him a cigar. Victor declined, “No thank you, I don’t smoke.”

“Good for you, can’t seem to break the habit. I only smoke one a day preferably in the evenings to relax with a good glass of cognac.”

Victor looked at his watch.

“Yes, yes, I know it’s noon.” Max said with a smile.

“I’m trying to refrain from getting that glass of cognac, though as tempting as it is. Josephine keeps the highest quality just for me.”

“Speaking of Josephine.”

“Do you want the long version or the short one?”

Victor turned towards Max with a quizzical look. Max held up his hands as if surrendering.

“I was commissioned by Vivian’s mom Grace to paint her portrait for her 21st birthday. The portrait would be unveiled during the, “Grand Birthday Party”. I had one month to complete my work. The arrangements were made and my accommodations were the guest quarters at the Labelle Ranch.”

“I’m sorry for cutting you off but, how did you meet Grace?”

“Back then my work was known by many, not to brag but, I was in high demand. One of Grace’s friends hired me to paint her grand-daughters portrait. Grace admired the portrait, she was given my information and contacted me. Though I rarely traveled to the states being that one of my conditions was clients come to me in Paris, Grace’s offer was most generous.”

Victor replied, “She did have a way of getting what she wanted.”

“Indeed she did. It was the first week in August that I had arrived. Eager to begin, one of the first things I do before painting is to study my subject. Vivian was a bit more uppity than I was used to. Needless to say, my work was cut out for me.

Josephine was away on a trip with her friends so, it was Vivian and I for about two weeks. The ice between us seemed to break as the painting began. With Vivian acting so high and mighty, her being attracted to me never crossed my mind. Granted I’ve had to fight off more mama’s and daughter’s than you could imagine. All ways taking my work very serious. Adamant to never mix business with pleasure. The portrait comes first and, the one of Vivian was coming to life on schedule.

Mid August Jo returns home and as we are introduced, I am the one in awe. Vivian was very attractive but, Jo... Victor, I’ve seen and been with many beautiful women all around the world. From the moment we met standing face to face, looking into her captivating green eyes, it was the hint of blue in them that had me mesmerized. Our souls had found each other. As we shook hands a tingling sensation hit me, it hit her too, for the expression on Jo’s face was plan to see. During that encounter I knew as well as she that our lives were about to change.”

Deep in thought remembering the past, Max continued.

“My attraction to Jo grew like weeds demanding attention. When I wasn’t painting Vivian, I would find ways to spend time with Jo. Be it a walk to the stables or sitting next to her at dinner. Every since my teen years women have been chasing me but, Jo. Jo just wanted friendship or so she lead me to believe.

She had me truly under her spell. Her smile, eyes, smell, the way she walked, the curves of her body especially in jeans. Lord man I couldn’t take it.”

“So, you're saying if she had chased you then things would have been different?” Asked Victor.

“I wish I could say that but, that would be a lie. As mentioned before when our hands touched the sensation of finally I found you had me head over heels. Most people think there’s no such thing as love at first sight but, believe me when I say, “Bullshit”. I was in love with the irresistible, Josephine Grace Labelle.

It was September 6th two days before the party and the portrait was finished. That morning Vivian demanded she be shown the painting but, I stood firm as she would see it during the unveiling. As I was packing my things later that evening due to my departure being the following day after the party, Jo walked into the sun-room. My heart skipped a beat every time I was in her presence. She claimed to have misplaced a book and, to make things more complicated she was wearing a very seductive sundress, with high heels on. She was tempting me, casting her hook, daring me to bite. Thinking this is the perfect opportunity to let her know my feelings, I pretended to help search for the book.”

“Josephine I don’t remember seeing a book about Spain. Are you sure it could be in here?”

“I’m searching all the rooms in the house. Sometimes Vivian can be a bitch and take my things.”

“I’ve noticed you two don’t exactly get along.”

“No we don’t. The short of it she blames me for our brother, Frank’s death.”

“Oh, okay. Sometimes people are mean to those closest to them because of what they should have done when the person who is dead was alive and they can’t now. Did Frank favor you over Vivian or was his attention divided equally?”

“I don’t know, I was only nine when he died. Frank never called me Josephine, his name for me was “Butterfly”, because of the birthmark on my right shoulder. No one else was allowed to call me Butterfly, only him. Vivian could have been jealous about that. Honestly Max I’m not sure.”

“My I ask if I’m not being to forward.”

“What?”

“Will you show me your butterfly?”

Josephine moved the wide strap of her beautiful sundress to show Max the birthmark. He positioned himself closer to get a better look. Standing behind Jo, inhaling her scent Max laid eyes on the most perfectly shaped birthmark of a butterfly. It was as if someone had tattooed it there. He couldn’t resist the smell of her perfume and the way the dress clinged to her body. Max kissed Jo’s shoulder so gently that the heat from his lips made ALL of her senses jumbled. She heard him say, “Magnifique.”

He begin to place more kisses on her shoulder, pulling Jo back against his erection. She never encountered a man’s heat pressed against her backside. The sensation had her overwhelmingly transfixed. A kiss on the lips was as far as she would go. Jo was saving herself for the right man. This man...

Maximo was 12 years older than Jo. He knew from previous conversations with her that she was a virgin. He also knew that the universe had brought them together. Not wanting this moment to end he expertly begin kissing Jo’s neck, moving one hand around to cup her breast while placing the other on her flat stomach. He started grinding against Jo’s curvy ass, becoming harder and more wanting of the temptress in his arms.

“I desire you Josephine.”

Max wantingly turned Jo around needing to see her gorgeous eyes, trying to burn this moment into his mind. Tilting her head up he begin saying.

“You take my breath away. You haunt my dreams at night. When I’m awake I can’t stop thinking about you, about us.”

Max started to kiss Jo’s mouth but, she pulled slightly back.

“I’m new to this. I don’t know what to do.”

“Let me teach you, chérie.”

The sun was setting casting a romantic glow in the sun-room. They were the only two at home. Grace and Vivian were out shopping finishing up last minute details with the event planner and, buying everything Vivian requested for her big day. The housekeeper Sarah was on vacation, she wouldn’t be returning until the day of the party, as would their father.

There was a couch facing the floor to ceiling wall of windows. Max reached for Jo’s hand and walked with her to sit down. As he sat on the edge, he stopped her from sitting.

“No, I want you standing in front of me. This dress looks sexy on you but, why are you wearing heels around the house looking for a book?”

“They are new. I’m breaking them in for the party.”

“I see, let me take them off for you. The things that I want to teach you today don’t involve heels we will save that lesson for another time. Place your right foot here on my knee.

Jo’s anticipation leaped through her knowing this man would become hers. She raised up her foot with the 3-inch heel placing it where he asked. Being that Max was a tall man and her dress was somewhat short, she knew he was going to get an eye full. But, what did he have in store for her she was wondering. Talks with her girlfriends about their sexual encounters, how experiencing pleasure with a partner who knew what they were doing made her more intrigued than ever and, a bit nervous. Max could tell she was a little skittish.

“I won’t hurt you. If you want me to stop, please say so. I am at your mercy, mon amour.”

Jo didn’t want him to stop, she wanted (ALL) he had to offer.

“I’m familiar with some French words like the one’s you used earlier but, what does mon amour mean?”

Smiling and kissing Jo’s leg while taking off her sandal he replied, “My love”.

Gently putting her foot back on the floor he asked, “Now your other foot please, my love.”

Complying Jo lifted her left foot, she had to hold onto his shoulder for balance. Unlike her other foot, Max took his time with the left one. As he slowly removed her shoe he couldn’t help but pier at the hidden gem between her thighs. The room was lit with an amber glow from the fading sun, it was the only light in the room.

As a painter I couldn’t have asked for a more perfect setting than this. Lord woman you are stunning.”

Max wanted to make the most of their moment in time. He wanted Jo to always have wonderful memories about him being her first and, if he had his way her, only.

Placing Jo’s foot on the floor Max brought her closer to him. Her dress was designed with a V shape in the back, it had a short zipper at the base. Reaching his hand around her small waist he expertly unzipped the garment letting it fall to the floor. There she stood in the most exquisite bra and panties he’d ever laid eyes on.

“Damn!”

“What? Is something wrong?”

“You that’s what, you’re wearing my favorite color, Crimson Red. Oh Josephine you are bewitching.”

Max grabbed Jo kissing her stomach, squeezing her voluptuous ass. He slide his hand under the rim of her delicate panties and begin speaking to Jo with a strong French intonation.

“I want to touch you all over. Make you scream my name as “La petite mort” overcomes you with my tongue licking your heat and my mouth sucking you clit.”

Maximo was imprinting on her. He would make sure no other man would come close to loving her this way. He would make sure she would crave only him. Maximo Léon.

0