Chapter 2 Reincarnation
5.7k 12 96
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Daniel- “My virginity! Noooooooooooooooooo!!!”

Because of my unnecessary screaming, I did not happen to notice the figure of an old man looking at me with dead eyes.

Daniel- “Wryyyyyyyyyyyyyy!”

Screaming about my virginity that I didn’t lose even through death for another hour or so (You can't really tell how time works in here) seems to have finally made the man grow impatient. Especially how I noticed him about 5 minutes in and completely ignored his existence.

I mean, I died not too long ago by Truck-kun driven by motherfucking Dio himself, panicking about my virginity is probably really tame.

???- “*AHEM*”

Daniel- “Oh? You’re still here? Stop bothering me and leave me to my lotion- I mean, to my self-doubt.”

???- “*COUGH*”

Oh, he coughed blood. Can you do that? I mean, I'm dead, so I'm most likely a soul (I can't see my body), so there shouldn’t be any blood to cough out… Ah! He must be the ROB-sama I was waiting for! I should apologise.

Daniel-“Oh sorry, my bad. You know you should visit a doctor or something, get that checked out. Shouldn’t be healthy for you.”

???- “AND WHOS FAULT IS THAT!? I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR OVER 3 DAYS FOR YOU TO STOP YOUR INTERNAL CRISIS ABOUT SOMETHING AS INSIGNIFICANT AS YOUR VIRGINITY WHEN I'M HERE TO GIVE YOU THE OFFER OF MULTIPLE LIFETIMES! AND YOU WANT ME TO LEAVE TO FIND SOMEONE ELSE BECAUSE YOU DIDN’T BANG ANYONE!”

He didn’t seem to like my advice.

Daniel- “Okay, first of all, something like my virginity is really important. I mean, unlike those scrubs reading this right now, I haven’t given up on marrying and having kids (A/N: I'm sorry plz forgive…). And secondly, you should be some interdimensional supreme existence who’s been alive for over several millennia. You can spare something like… 3 days? Damn, my sense of time is really out of wack.”

???- “Something like 3 days IS something I can spare. However, using it to listen to a recently deceased mortal droning on and on about his virginity and how it was supposed to lose it to a supermodel and have 7 kids is something even I will have limits for.”

What? Don’t look at me like that. Even I can dream.

Daniel- “Riiiiiiight, yeah guess I DID get carried away. Anyway, judging by your looks and glorious beard that rivals Gandalf himself, I assume you’re my Random Omnipotent Being?”

ROB- “Yes, indeed, I am what you would call God.”

Daniel- “You mean ROB?”

ROB- “No, I mean God.”

Daniel- “Yeah I’ll just call you ROB. I mean they both got 3 letters and an ‘O’ in there, right?”

ROB- “*INHALES OMINOUSLY* … You know what? I don’t even care. There was a guy that even called me Dumbledore, I shouldn’t be complaining.”

Oh, Dumbledore! A good choice. Of course, I kept that thought to myself.

ROB- “Anyway, you should have read the process many times already in those ‘fanfictions’, as you call them. 3 wishes and a world-“

Daniel- “My Hero Academia. I want to be in U.A. by the time plot starts. As for my wishes, I want to have Accelerator’s Vector Manipulation, The Gamer ability, and Kaleidoscope.”

ROB- “Okay, granted, but-“

Daniel- “Alright, nice. Let’s get going then.”

Then, using Kaleidoscope, I noped outta the dreary place, that was probably something like limbo or the void, and began my reincarnation.

-----

(Third Person)

The ROB, however, was completely short-circuited as he just stared blankly at the spot where the person he was overseeing used to stand… float? (A/N: the void is annoying to talk about, let’s just move on).

ROB- “… What just happened?”

 From his perspective, he just walked into a certain section of the void to reincarnate a soul he was supposed to oversee just to see said soul peacefully float there in the darkness. Being a higher existence, he knew that the blob that was a soul was awake.

Which is odd, normal souls would start to freak out about being trapped in a dark place, especially after experiencing death. But this one was just calmly floating about, thinking about his life. (A/N: his room looks doesn’t look much different which is why he’s not uncomfortable).

ROB- ‘Hmm, a good soul. I always liked these calm ones. Recently they started increasing in number and they immediately knew what was going on. Looking into it, the reason seems to be because of those ‘Anime and Manga’ that people read. Thank God… oh wait, I am God…’ (A/N: no, you’re ROB)

However, as soon as he thought that, the soul just started having a massive panic attack. Wondering why, ROB started paying attention, and he heard the most unbelievable bullshit being spouted by the soul.

Soul- “My virginity! Noooooooooooooooooo!!!”

After that, he was stuck having to listen to the droning about how he was supposed to marry a supermodel and live a comfortable life.

Now, our resident ROB here is used to this, having to deal with recently deceased souls having a panic attack. The thing is, the soul noticed ROB… and completely ignored him afterwards.

ROB, having to sit through a whole 3 days of this soul going on and on about his virginity, had enough. He interrupted the soul from continuing but talking to it more just made him continuously became more irritated.

And now we get back to the present where our ROB is still staring at the same spot waiting for us to finish our flashback.

ROB- “You know what? I don’t care anymore. I’ll just send him a letter.”

And thus, after summoning a piece of paper, writing down something on it, and sending it away, he snapped his fingers and left the way he came.

What did that finger snap do? Well, if you read the synopsis, you would have an idea.

And thus began our story in another world.

96