Chapter 13 Link sta- *COUGH* I mean, canon start!
3.4k 7 96
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It’s been a year since the death of Daishin-sensei, and I've since moved from Hiroshima to Musutafu, where UA is located and where I’ll live for the rest of my time in this world.

I've enrolled at UA and am now a student there but… I've confirmed it, I've been born a year early! Next year is when the main cast will arrive, not this year. Fuk.

I mean, ROB doesn’t want me to fuck up the timeline, I get that, but couldn’t you at least have me replace someone from the original class? What about Mineta, the grape dude? Why couldn’t you have me replace him? Honestly, his personality is shitty for a hero, how did he even pass?

Anyways, I can't complain at this point. What’s done is done. I wonder what will happen from here on out?

It’s been about a month since classes started and Aizawa-sensei has already expelled half the class. I read that Aizawa expelled the whole 2A when the main cast arrived, but I didn’t expect it to happen so fast!

(A/N: MINOR SPOILERS HERE!)

I also read that Aizawa-sensei immediately re-enrolled those students because he wanted those students to have a scare and teach them a lesson, but he didn't this time. Is the timeline already starting to skew?

(A/N: SPOILERS DONE! CONTINUE READING!)

Regardless, I have to survive and not be expelled if I want to keep up with the cast and make sure they don’t fuking drop dead along the way. Well, I don’t care about that Mineta, screw him.

Anyways, I'm just walking into a store to stock up on my groceries (I live alone) when I start hearing screams.

‘Did everyone collectively get their period on or something? What’s going on?’

I was so confused until I heard the chattering of the people around me.

???- “A villain stole a bunch of money.”

???- “A villain? Where are all the heroes then?”

???- “I don’t know, maybe they are all held up from that incident this morning…”

Hold up… this seems familiar somehow…

???- “Man, I wish this were a time where people didn’t have any of these quirks and things were simpler.”

???- “There’s just no stopping them.”

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaait… hold up, I almost got it…

AH!

???- “Yes there is. Why?”

Shocked out of my mind, I slowly turn my head, and standing right there is a musclebound blonde with two distinctive tufts of hair pointing straight up and wearing a smile on his face.

Looking at him, I realise.

Today was that start of canon. The villain just now was most likely the sludge villain, and today is when Midoriya gets his quirk.

But, something more important is on my mind right now.

HOW!? I WAS STANDING RIGHT NEXT TO HIM, AND I DIDN’T EVEN NOTICE UNTIL HE SPOKE! I DIDN’T EVEN KNOW THERE WAS A PERSON THERE! HOW! PLOT ARMOR!?

Honestly, now that I think about it, how did no one ever find out his secret with him transforming in public so much like that? He doesn’t even bother hiding first, he just does it.

You know what? I don’t care.

All Might already ran off to deal with the villain and will end up meeting Izuku Midoriya. I need to get moving too.

My plan?

Wait at the building roof where All Might reveals his true form to Izuku and reveal myself as they’re talking about it so I can ‘coincidentally’ (not a coincidence) become a part of the secret too.

I know the general location, and once I spot All Might in the air, I can calculate his trajectory and run to the exact spot he will land at. Right, that’s the plan. Let's move!

-----

20 minutes later, sitting behind the door leading up to the roof, I see a dot in the sky.

The dot is slowly getting larger and larger until I made it out to be a person. Or rather, two people. They’re falling out of the sky getting closer and closer until finally…

*FOOMP*

The figure landed on the roof and a boy that was previously clinging onto him is collapsed on the ground, panting as he tries to stand up.

Izuku- “T-that was scary…”

All Might- “I say! Could you hurry up and leave, please? I seriously have no time, and I don’t lie!”

Izuku- “W-wait!”

All Might- “I can't!”

Izuku- “B-but… *INHALES* Can someone who’s quirkless become a hero!?”

Holy shit, I can't believe I'm seeing this in person! Should I record this?

All Might- “You’re quirkless?... Guh…”

Oh, his time’s up. Steam is starting to come off him.

Izuku- “I have no quirk so I'm constantly made fun of by everybody. I don’t know why, but I think saving people is the coolest thing ever. I want to know no fear and save people with a smile! I was to be a Legendary hero like you and- ooooooowwWWAAAAAAAH!??!?!”

And there it is! The true form reveal scene!

Izuku- “Y-you-you shrivelled up? This means, eh? You’re an imposter!?”

All Might- “I am still All Might.”

He said that while spewing blood, gotta have some respect for that.

Izuku- “It can't be!”

All Might- “You know how some guys flex their muscles and abs at the pool? It’s like that.”

Izuku- “No way!!!”

Yup, I gotta save this on my phone.

*SNAP*

Arata- “Oops, I didn’t turn off the flash.”

All Might- “Oh god, not another one.”

Izuku- “Woah! When did someone else get here!?”

Ara? Did they notice me? Oh well, I can use this.

Arata- “I've been here all this time (not really). I was just sitting here when you guys just fell out of the sky. It seemed like you were having a moment so I didn’t say anything. I didn’t mean to spy or anything(yes I did). Also, All Might, I just wanna say, I’m a big fan, love your work, and don’t worry, I saw your transformation (I didn’t actually), I was right next to you when you did it, so I already knew your secret.”

Gotta explain myself before they get suspicious or something, and it seemed like I succeeded. Izuku is still panicking, like always, but All Might seems a little less guarded against me. Knowing I knew his secret, yet didn’t say anything to anyone else seems to help.

Right, they know about me and what I look like, but they don’t know my name. I’ll keep up this mysterious façade a little longer before telling them more, for now, I have to go deal with the upcoming mess.

Now that canon started, all the villains that show up will become stronger, and unfortunately, that includes the Sludge Villain.

96