Chapter 19 MC did a jojo reference and made a suit
3.1k 11 86
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Izuku Perspective)

1 Week Later.

I failed.

By my calculations, I just barely passed the written exam. But, that shouldn’t mean anything if you fail the practical. I only ended up getting 17 points. Of course, if I wanted to, I could’ve gotten more, but my attacks would have also hit the other examinees. I destroyed all the robots that were on the edges of the field, but there were very few of them.

All Might. Arata as well. I'm sorry.

Inko (Izuku’s mom)- “Iz-Izuku. Izuku!”

Hearing my mom, I turn to look at her.

Inko- “The letter from U.A.! It’s here!”

I take the letter and walk into my room.

I know what’s going to be written. I know what it’s going to say… but… I need to see them myself.

I tear open the envelope and there was surprisingly no paper inside. Instead, there was a small disk. The disk fell out and rolls a little away from me on my desk, before falling on its side and activating. A hologram pops up.

Wow, it’s a holodisk. U.A. sure is extravagant.

Arata- “KONO ARATA DA!”

Izuku- “WAAH!”

Arata- “Hahaha! I bet you got spooked. Right, let’s get to business. You should know, this is nothing but a recording, so replying to anything I say is useless. I asked the teachers to let me be the one to break the news to you, they agreed on account of our relationship. First things first… If you don’t get enough points, you fail. That’s just how it is.”

… I knew it… I’m so pathetic!

Arata- “Well, I'm sure you’re wallowing in despair right now so let me throw you a lifeline. Look at this.”

Hearing him say that, I look up, and what I see is a recording of that girl with short brown hair and a bubbly personality talking to Present Mic. She asked him to share her points with me. While watching this, I feel happy that she’s doing this for me.

Arata- “Now if this were a manga or anime, *whispering* which it is- *COUGH*”

Eh? I feel like he just said something important right there.

Arata- “Sorry, something got stuck in my throat. Anyways, if this were a story, you would probably end up having a minor crush on this girl at the moment, but that’s not what we’re here for.”

Izuku- “Eh? N-no! I-it’s just-“

Arata- “This is a recording dummy I can't reply.”

Oh right… wait, did he just-

Arata- “Of course, this is the hero course of U.A! There’s no way the exam doesn’t have something that rewards students who go out of their way to help others! And so, they issued another point system. Rescue points! Izuku Midoriya – 60 rescue points! 77 points in total! If you need ask me what those points represent, see a doctor.”

I start crying after I hear my point total. I feel like Arata said something insulting, but I'm not sure. I'm just too happy… I gotta tell mom and All Might!

Arata- “Oh yeah All Might is teaching at U.A lol.”

Izuku- “WHAT!?”

-----

(MC Perspective)

I think Izuku must have gotten my message by now. I wonder if my intro got the desired effect. If I were a nice person I would’ve told him about his acceptance earlier and saved him the despair, but… nah.

Bitch needs to man up. Don’t get me wrong, I still like the guy, but he needs to stop acting like a pussy.

Anyways, back to business. Right now I'm at home in my secret lab (yes I have one of those, with the secret entrance and everything) working on something new. Specifically my hero suits. I have several designs, the majority of them are my own, and doing this I realise…

Holy shit I'm bad at designing things. My naming sense is perfect though, I wonder what went wrong. I mean, I'm not good at creating names like a dispenser, but when I do, they’re amazing.

Anyways, back to my suit designs. I've made an Iron Man armour, but I don’t think it suits me as a person. Of course, I didn’t just throw it away, I made it so Jarvis can control it and do things with it. And in an emergency, I made it so I can permit other people to use it as well. Pretty neat if I do say so myself.

The other suit design I’m leaning towards is full black with silver-white highlights. It’s the MOVAL suit from Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei (Irregular at Magic Highschool).

(A/N: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/9e/4a/e7/9e4ae7c5d1405330cab466a686099b51.jpg)

But that’s just the design, the actual bells and whistles are my own creations. The suit is made out of a titanium alloy fibre that allows maximum manoeuvrability and breathing that doesn’t interfere with my [Vector Manipulation]. I haven’t figured out nanotech yet, I'm researching full time on that and I'm sure I’ll be able to work it out one day.

I wanted to add repulsors into the gloves but I have no idea how the fuck they work (yet) so I changed them to mini railguns. Using [Vector Manipulation] I can control the surrounding electromagnetic waves coming from the Earth, concentrate them and then supercharge them with the arc reactor before sending it to my fingers. (A/N: I'm not a science guy, I don't think this will work in reality but we can just say the arc reactor gives a special type of energy that can allow this.)

And then, I can just grab a metal coin from one of my many compartments in the suit and fire it off. Why a metal coin? Gotta pay homage to my main inspiration of this move, Misaka Mikoto.

(A/N: Misaka my waifu ngl, I’ll probs add her later.)

Oh, I also added a single tank missile that can be shot off my shoulder for no reason.

And everything can be controlled via my HUD in my helmet! Not only that, it’s directly connected to Jarvis and has tonnes of functions. Analysis, different kinds of sensors, and more!

I can add a lot of other things into this suit over time, but for now, I think this will work very nicely.

(A/N: if you have any ideas make sure to comment and let me know, please!)

Anyways, once that was done I put on the outfit and I realised holy shit this is painful, I should pad the insides with something soft. So I did and it actually turned out pretty nicely.

[Your Manufacturing skill has levelled up.]

And this day just keeps getting better!

3 weeks left until school starts. I honestly can't wait. I think I’ll do a timeskip…

 

New chapter out. Thanks for reading! if there's anything that doesnt make sense or anything that can change, please comment and let me know I'll try to make it happen if it's ok. Aight have fun, peace.

86