Chapter 26 USJ invasion 3
2.6k 1 77
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

You know, it's weird. why do only the villains have the power boost, but NONE of the heroes has it. This is weird... I hope this isn't some massive foreshadowing- OH GOD I JUST JINXED IT DIDN'T I!?

*Sigh*… ignore that. Now, where should I go next? According to the map, heading over to the Landslide zone is the best choice.

And so I did, but a few seconds later, I started to think I was forgetting something. Which is weird, because it should be nearly impossible to forget anything. Normally if I couldn’t remember it, I would automatically filter it as forgettable and unneeded. But this time is different.

Think, Arata. Think! What am I feeling? Is there something wrong with my plan? I will go to the Landslide zone, then move up to the Collapse zone while the Iron Man armour goes to the Windstorm zone. That should have all zones covered. Even though the Iron Man armour is only as technologically advanced as the Mark 3-5 types, it’s still being controlled by a state of the art AI. What’s wrong?

Maybe it’s something I'm missing from my past life. Something from the manga or anime? Right, maybe it’s a problem that’s supposed to happen around now but I forgot about it? Around this time… Tomura should be making a move around now!

[A new skill has been created through a specific action.]

[Sixth Sense LV 1]

Not the time to check out this skill, Tomura should have a Divine Augment, Aizawa-sensei most likely won't be able to handle it!

*VOOM*

I create a shockwave from my immediate acceleration to the fountain area. Within a few seconds, I catch sight of Tomura… Touching Aizawa-sensei on his right arm.

I was too late.

Immediately, Aizawa-sensei’s whole elbow disappears into dust and his forearm drops to the floor.

Immediately, Aizawa-sensei punches Tomura in the face and backs off from him. He’s bleeding. A lot. Well, that happens when your whole arm gets severed.

Normally I would be panicking, but I stay calm. Whether that’s because of [Gamer’s Mind] or Accelerators thought patterns, I honestly don’t know. But my mind is still constantly calculating what the next best move will be. I met a conclusion.

Arata- “Jarvis, send over parts RA01 to RA19, now!”

Jarvis- “Understood sir, detaching parts and sending them your way. They will arrive in T-minus 15 seconds.”

RA parts, otherwise known as Right Arm, section 01 to 19, which is basically the whole right arm of the Iron Man suit.

Jarvis- “Incoming in 5 seconds, I require a target, sir.”

I nod, then I yell out.

Arata- “Eraser Head! Raise your right arm for a few seconds!”

I attract attention to me but it doesn’t matter, I wasn’t planning to go stealth anyways. Aizawa-sensei hears me and decides to listen to me. He lifts his right arm while dodging the cannon fodder villains around him and in less than a second a red streak hits it.

It’s bulky but it streamlines itself as it covers his upper arm and reconstructs itself into a forearm, then into a hand at the end. The upper arm part of the armour constricts itself on the inside to compress Aizawa-sensei’s arm and slow down the blood flow.

This all happened in less than 5 seconds so as soon as the arm finished reconstructing, it connected to Aizawa-sensei’s nerves and muscles allowing him to use it like his own. Except this one has a repulsor in the palm and has super strength.

Aizawa-sensei, being a pro hero and calm even with his arm severed, easily got an idea on what’s going on. Using his new arm, he punches a villain, sending said villain flying almost 10 meters back.

Tomura- “Huh? This is interesting. A robotic arm? Who’s toy is it? Eraser Head’s? Or the flying boy’s? Well, doesn’t matter…”

Saying so, he leaps forward to deal with Aizawa-sensei. In canon, this would be the part where the Nomu comes in and heavily injures Aizawa-sensei, but since All Might is dealing with him, Tomura has to step in personally. But, now that Aizawa-sensei knows what his quirk is, he won't fall for it again.

And if my timing is correct…

Arata- “Are you three just gonna hide in the water forever?”

That’s right, Izuku, Tsuyu and Minoru have arrived and are currently laying low in the lake to the side.

Izuku- “Eh? R-right!”

Minoru- “Eh!? Again? Why don’t we just leave things to Aizawa-sensei and All Might, and head back to the entrance where everyone else is?”

Tsuyu- “You heard that man say it himself. Aizawa-sensei isn’t used to long, drawn out battles.”

Izuku- “Mmm. He’s more used to stealth takedowns. We gotta lighten his load. Cmon!”

And so he jumps into the fight using [One for All: Full Cowling] while Tsuyu stays slightly behind to the side and just throws one villain into the other with her tounge. Minoru is still a bit of a coward, but he does his part by making sure no villains can get back up with his hairballs.

Since I've wasted enough time here, I immediately head over to the last two zones… but it seems I don’t have to, on my way to the Landslide zone I see Shoto running towards the fountain, and using infrared, I see a certain invisible girl heading to the fountain area too. Yuga Aoyama isn’t here? How the hell is he hiding so well?

Seeing that this area is cleaned out, I head to the Collapsed zone while telling Jarvis to head over here to cuff everyone when he’s done with his current job. It’ll be harder with only one arm, but I'm sure he’ll manage. Mmm. For sure.

Then I reach the last zone I haven’t covered when I hear an extremely loud *BOOM* coming from the Collapsed zone. It seems like Katsuki and Eijiro is doing ok. And honestly, I don’t wanna get in his way. It’ll be less annoying to deal with a non angry Bakugo.

I tell Jarvis about the Collapsed zone as well, before heading to the entrance. If I'm right, Kurogiri should also have a Divine Augment. That means there’s a REALLY good chance things would go wrong up there. So, I gotta do what I can to stop it.

Let’s see how things went wrong here…

 

New chapter done. We're just over half way done with the USJ arc, at least, I think so. I hope so. These arcs are really tiring to write. ๐·°(৹˃̵﹏˂̵৹)°·๐

Please, if there's anything I missed or made a mistake on, comment it please! Even if it's something you wanna add as well, I can consider it.

I'll see you next chapter!

77