Chapter 28 USJ Invasion 5
2.5k 6 78
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tomura- “Nomu.”

Getting the command from Tomura, the Nomu shot towards me. I guess it’s because I pointed out the Nomu’s weakness, he wants to get rid of me. Well, I wanted that to happen anyway. All Might, again, wanted to jump in the way and take the hit, but I can't exactly let him get even more damaged.

Arata- “I got this!”

The Nomu punched forward fiercely. I, on the other hand, just stood there calmly and raised my palm towards the Nomu’s fist.

*BOOM*

Not expecting the force to rebound directly into itself, the Nomu lost balance for a second and backed away. Of course, its simple thought processes can't figure out what happened, let alone why, so it just forgot about it, and continued punching me.

All of the punches that get thrown at me are blocked and instantly reflected directly back into the Nomu, and the Nomu takes that shock and amplifies its next hit, which ends up getting reflected anyway.

All Might- “Arata-shounen, are you ok?”

Arata- “Yeah I’m fine. I'm reflecting the damage supposed to be taken back into the Nomu.”

Izuku- “But didn’t you say that it will damage you if you want to redirect it?”

Arata- “I’m directly reflecting it as soon as it comes into contact with my skin, so I’m not taking any kind of damage. Don’t worry, if this Nomu is the anti-All Might, then I’m the anti-Nomu.”

This conversation happened while I was under a barrage of punches from the Nomu, mind you. What can I say, [Vector Manipulation] OP.

Tomura- “Mmmnngghh… Kurogiri.”

Kurogiri joins the fight! But Katsuki is still looking for a bit of revenge for teleporting him, so he, Eijiro, and Denki hold him in a deadlock.

Meanwhile, Tomura himself also jumps towards me, he thinks his disintegration can work on me (it can't). Speaking of which…

[Observation]

[Name: Tomura Shigaraki

Divine Augment: Instant Disintegration. Anything the user touches INSTANTLY crumbles into dust. The requirements have been reduced from all 5 fingers needed into just 1 finger. Will disintegrate objects only according to the user's will.

…]

Well, that explains why Aizawa-sensei immediately lost his whole arm instead of it crumbling slowly. So that means he only has to brush against it to make it disappear.

Izuku saw what Tomura can do, so he jumps in to intercept him along with Shoto, Momo and Kyoka.

Minoru, Tsuyu and Mashirao left to take Aizawa-sensei to the entrance, away from the fight.

All Might is also dealing damage to the Nomu, but it seems like I underestimated it, it’s able to hold a lot more than I thought. I guess we need to overpower its regeneration and cause it to take more damage than it can heal, if only for an instant.

And so, I begin to charge up the railgun. I draw in more and more electromagnetic fields from the atmosphere around me, compressing it and concentrating it directly at the tips of my fingers while I supercharge it with the energy from the reactor. Arcs of white electricity bounce off my fingers.

I grab a coin from the same compartment in my suit as last time, hold it between my forefinger and thumb… and fire it off.

*THVIIIIIIIIIIM*

*THOOM*

A point-blank shot directly into the centre of the Nomu’s chest. All Might sees this and gives one final punch before backing off.

All Might- “SMASH!”

*BOOM!*

The Nomu stops. Its skin starts cracking, and before even a second passes, it collapses on the floor. Its skin has many deep cracks all over, and it’s bleeding profusely. But, All Might doesn’t let his guard down and continues pummeling it deeper and deeper into the ground. A good idea actually, the more damage it takes, the longer it will take for it to recover.

Immediately, I turn to Kurogiri. Because Katsuki and his group didn’t get a sneak attack, Kurogiri was able to avoid all of their attacks, unlike what happened in canon. He’s also using his spatial shredding fog to try and attack them, while also using warp gates here and there. It’s a pain to fight him honestly.

So, I take out a sphere from my inventory and throw it towards Kurogiri.

Arata- “Everyone back away!”

And they listen, although Katsuki was grumbling a bit, he saw I threw something at Kurogiri and thought it would be bad to be near it.

And he was right.

An implosion bomb. Sucks up the surroundings and reduces it to dust. Or, it was supposed to, but making something like that is difficult. What I did get correctly, is the suction effect. But, it can't suck up any solid material. Of course, that’s good enough for me.

*FOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

The bomb dropped directly under Kurogiri, and only noticed it when I yelled out. It was too late, as the bomb immediately detonated and a massive suction force dragged away the black fog surrounding and protecting his body.

Kurogiri- “What is… No!”

That’s right, his body is now completely exposed. Katsuki, who couldn’t wait to shut this guy up, leapt forward, even using his explosions to propel him forward, and shoved an explosion right into Kurogiri’s body, knocking him down.

Katsuki- “Oop, I wouldn’t move if I were you. Any suspicious movements and you’re getting a point-blank explosion, fucker.”

Right, that’s Kurogiri taken care of.

I turn my head to see Izuku and his group still struggling a bit to deal with Tomura. I don’t blame them, one touch and you’re out. The created items by Momo and ice by Shoto are disintegrated the moment Tomura touches them, and Kyoko’s sound amplifiers seem to be damaged. Maybe in the fight with the villains before.

My solution? Simple. He can't stop what he can't see.

I pick up a piece of a staff that Momo made but was half disintegrated that was kicked away in my direction. Then, I lightly lobbed it towards Tomura. He, of course, easily notices it and sidesteps it. I knew he would do that.

But, just as the pole was passing his face, it stops and flies forwards straight into Tomura’s head at relatively high speed.

*BONK!*

Instant KO.

Toru- “Yes! I got him!”

Yup. Toru Hagakure snuck up behind him, caught the pole I threw and knocked Tomura out. I wouldn’t have been able to find her if not for the infrared sensors in my helmet.

 

New chapter out! USJ arc is almost over! Wooh!

Anything I can do to improve or add, please comment them. I'll see you later!

78