Chapter 29 USJ Invasion 6
2.5k 1 75
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

So yeah, Tomura is knocked out, Kurogiri is locked down, the Nomu has completely regenerated but is unresponsive and all the villains are fucking dead- no, they’re not dead. They all just got knocked unconscious.

Toru- “Wooh! Go team!”

Eijiro- “Ooh!”

Meanwhile, Izuku goes over to All Might’s side who is still overlooking the Nomu, making sure it doesn’t do anything suspicious.

Izuku- “All Might, are you alright?”

All Might- “I had to push myself to fight against this… Nomu. But if I don’t do anything I should still be able to hold this form for a few more minutes.”

That’s to be expected. Although he had a lot more stamina at the start, he had to fight the Nomu for a lot longer than in canon. He would’ve easily been able to take care of the Nomu, but it also had a Divine Augment. Honestly, I’m surprised he still has a couple of minutes left. As expected from the current number 1 hero.

Arata- “Tenya went ahead and called the teachers, they should be here any minute by now.”

I say, walking up behind them. I turn to look at the Nomu and start scanning it with the sensors in my helmet. I want to know more about the Nomu, what makes it different from normal humans aside from its extra quirks, and most importantly, why do all of them have their brains exposed, that shit nasty.

While doing that I find that this Nomu is connected mentally to something… no, someone? Well, although I say “connected”, it’s more like a phone’s ability to send and receive signals. Except, in this case, the Nomu can't send anything. I trace that mental connection and finds it leads to our very own dry boi Tomura Shigaraki… oh, I already said that joke. My bad.

I guess this makes sense. Tomura only said one word to the thing and that was “Nomu”. However, the Nomu immediately knew what to do. I guess that’s how it worked.

But before I could check out anything else, the mental connection pulses. It was a short pulse, only enough to send a single word, but with this guy… a single worded command might be all that it needs.

I grab Izuku by the collar and yank back hard.

Izuku- “Woah!?”

Immediately after, a large, black hand swipes exactly where he was standing previously, with such force it caused me to step back a couple of steps just from the wind pressure.

But, either fortunately or unfortunately, Izuku and I weren’t the main targets. Without stopping, the Nomu pushed into the ground with its legs and body-slammed straight into All Might.

Tomura, on the other hand, immediately leapt up and started running towards Katsuki, hand outstretched.

They already knew they lost, so their next best option is to simply escape. And their only way of escape is through Kurogiri, which is being held down by Katsuki.

Tomura and Kurogiri’s positions weren’t that far apart, so, within a few seconds, Tomura was already less than half a meter from touching Katsuki’s face.

Katsuki is no bitch either, so instead of backing off he also raised his hand, priming for an explosion.

But, he doesn’t have as much combat experience under his belt. You see… Kurogiri isn’t unconscious.

Kurogiri quickly used his fog, prepared to shred Katsuki’s hand that was readying an explosion. And it seems Kurogiri will shred it before the explosion will be able to go off, without the explosion, Tomura will be able to reach Katsuki, and…

Izuku- “Kacchan!”

As soon as Izuku recovered from me suddenly jerking him back, he saw Tomura about to reach Katsuki, and by pure instinct, he forgot to control his powers and used 100%.

*THOOM*

A 100% [One for All] jump, both his legs became broken in dozens of places. Almost instantly, he reached in front of Tomura and threw a punch towards him.

Izuku- “SMAAASH!”

But they weren’t done yet. Kurogiri created a warp gate directly in front of Izuku’s face, and coming out of it… was Tomura’s other hand.

Tomura- “A smash, is it? You a fan of All Might?”

He going for a double kill.

WHILE all this was happening (right after the Nomu jumped into All Might), the Nomu started going berserk. It ignored everything else, and did nothing but try to keep All Might busy.

Arata- “Tank missile~”

*BOOM!*

Yup, the tank missile I added into the suit for memes actually has a use right now. That slowed down the Nomu considerably.

I turn to see Izuku and Katsuki situation and I find them almost being touched by the handsy man. But, if what Jarvis told me a few seconds ago is correct…

*BANG* *BANG!*

A gunshot.

From the entrance, Tenya comes back with all the teachers in that dramatic scene from canon, except it’s a lot more awkward now that all the villains have either been knocked unconscious and the only conscious ones are already getting ready for an escape.

Bullets hit Tomura in both his hands, stopping him from touching both Katsuki and Izuku before a couple more hit Tomura in his legs. Kurogiri takes this chance to move and covers Tomura and block any extra shots from hitting.

As for the Nomu, it slowed down a couple of seconds from my tank missile, but before it recovered… it stopped. It didn’t move anymore. It just stood there.

Tomura and Kurogiri are already gone.

And this is why I cuff villains! So they don’t do shit like this!

Well, although I say that, I wouldn’t have cuffed Kurogiri and Tomura even if I had the chance. If I do, they will get captured and the timeline will collapse. I don’t want that thank you.

All Might had to strain himself to take care of a rampaging Nomu, so the same event in canon happened where Eijiro ran towards Izuku to ask if he’s alright and Cememtoss has to step in to stop him from continuing to protect All Might’s secret form.

I think it’s because the Nomu used some leftover stored force he absorbed and used it to propel himself forward. All Might ended up having to use his extra time left to take the shoulder-barge, so he went into his true skeleton form earlier than predicted.

Well, the event ended and it’s time to go home. I'm tired…

Oh, right.

Arata- “Hey, Aoyama-san, where were you all this time?”

Yuga- “It’s a secret!”

He said while doing that sparkling special effect. Damn, how’d he do that?

-----

(Third Person)

In a certain empty bar, a dark purple coloured hole appeared and a certain dry boi appeared from within, lying like a wet rag on the ground while slowly bleeding.

Tomura- “Ow… I got hit pretty hard in the head and I’m still feeling slightly dizzy, I also got shot in both my hands and legs and I can't move. We had to leave the Nomu too, our cannon fodder was taken down too fast as well… even those kids were strong… Furthermore, the symbol of peace is in perfect health! You were wrong, Sensei…”

???- “No, I wasn’t. We merely underestimated them. Good thing the League of Villains name is cheap… Anyway, why did you have to leave the Nomu?”

Kurogiri- “The Nomu was in combat with All Might, taking it as well would’ve delayed our escape. I couldn’t spare any time.”

???- “After all the trouble we went through to make him as strong as All Might… Well, that’s too bad.”

Tomura- “Strong… right, there was one kid as fast as All Might, and another who could keep up with the Nomu’s punches.”

???- “… Hoh?”

Tomura- “Without that kid holding down the Nomu, we might’ve been able to kill All Might. And if it weren’t for that All Might fan disrupting me, I would’ve at least made a casualty… those two…!”

???- “There’s no use crying over spilt milk. This was not a complete loss. Find new troops, take all the time you need. You will be the new symbol… a symbol of terror…”

 

Had to edit this one a lot, if I missed anything, please let me know!

End of the USJ invasion arc! Finally! Next chapter we clean everything up.

75