Chapter 31 Pre-sports festival but without the training arc.
3.6k 7 67
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Next day.

Classes have resumed normally. Well, not so normally, everyone is still talking about the villain attack a couple of days ago.

Aizawa- “Morning.”

He’s already back, as expected. Jarvis has also been selling the medicare pods I used on Izuku. They’re expensive, but the big hospitals all have them. Aizawa-sensei must’ve used them. And the best thing is…

Hanta- “Sensei, you have both arms back!?”

Aizawa- “No, this is a ‘cybernetic arm’, at least, that’s what I think it’s called. Arata sent it to me yesterday.”

He says as he pulls up his sleeve to reveal his light grey cyber arm with neon green highlights. Tch, his shirt covers all the cool parts.

Everyone is excited. They are shocked, don’t get me wrong, but MUCH less than 2 days ago. Now they know I can make something like this, but a robotic arm is cool no matter who built the damn thing.

Momo, on the other hand, is more amazed at me than at the arm, because she should know best how difficult it is to make something like this that isn’t controlled through commands and buttons but through muscle and nerve signals.

I look over at her and shrug.

Arata- “It’s just a prototype.”

I'm not lying, I never made something like this before. I had plans but just never got around to it, so there should still be kinks in the programming, but I made it so it can slowly work itself out over time. So technically, is it a prototype.

Tenya- “Glad to see you’re doing well, sensei!”

I wouldn’t exactly say getting punched in the chest by a being that is made to go head to head against All Might and getting knocked out “doing well”, but I don’t say anything.

Aizawa- “Well, that isn’t important, because your fight is far from over.”

Katsuki- “Our fight…”

Izuku- “Don’t tell me…!”

Minoru- “More villains!?”

Aizawa- “U.A Sports Festival is approaching!”

Everyone- “So ordinary!!”

Yeah, U.A Sports Festival is here! Well, technically it’s about 2 weeks from now. Classes continued for a while until lunchtime arrived, I've been bringing my own lunch boxes that I made myself, but I decided to not do that today and head to the cafeteria.

I ended up going along with Izuku, Tenya and Ochako.

Izuku- “Uraraka, I always wanted to ask you this, but why are you aiming to be a hero?”

Ochako- “Ahahah… Well… I want to be a hero for money.”

Izuku- “You want to be a hero for money!?”

*SMACC*

I smacc Izuku over the head. He sounded like a judgemental prick just then so…

Izuku- “Ah, sorry! I didn’t mean anything by it, it just surprised me.”

Tenya- “Indeed. There’s nothing wrong with wanting to seek a more comfortable lifestyle.”

Ochako- “Well, you see, my family is really poor…”

And so she goes on to tell us about her family background and her goal of earning money for her parents. Not sure if I should be here but I won't complain.

*Teleports behind you sound effect*

All Might- “Ah! Midoriya-shounen! Found you! Wanna… eat lunch with me?”

He says like an anime girl.

Ochako- “Pfft!”

Arata- “Pfft!”

Oops, lost control there. Anyway, Izuku left and now it’s just Tenya, Ochako and I.

Ochako- “Anyways, Arata, why are you trying to be a hero? Just curious.”

Me? Because I’m the only person keeping you and everyone else alive and making sure the timeline doesn’t destabilise and throw the world into the void, nothing much.

As if I can say that!

Arata- “*Ahem*, well, quoting a certain red and blue spandex-wearing spider-themed hero-“

Tenya- “Wtf kinda hero-”

Arata- “ ‘With great power comes great responsibility’, or so he says. If I can do something and I don’t, and I just sit there and let those things happen, they happen because I let them. I'm part of the reason that bad thing happened. So, if I have the skills and talent, I should use them. Simple as that.”

Well, although I say that, I don’t truly think that. If I did think that, I would send a robot that looks, talks and acts just like me to attend school while I wander around as a vigilante.

Don’t get me wrong though, if it won't take too much time and isn’t exactly bothersome, I’ll help. But if I'm not needed, I’ll just continue going about my day.

The day continues on, school just ended and we’re all getting ready to leave. Meanwhile, I start talking to Izuku.

Arata- “So what did All Might talk to you about?”

Izuku- “Oh, nothing much. We just talked about the sports festival. All Might also told me he can only use his muscle form for about an hour every day.”

Arata- “Hmm…”

He only has 50 minutes of muscle form time in canon, I guess this is only a minor change so it won't matter much.

Ochako- “What’s going on!?”

Both Izuku and I turn to look at what Ochako is yelling about and we see a massive crowd of people cramming the front door.

Katsuki- “They’re scoping out the competition. We’re the ones who survived a villain attack, they’d want a look before the sports festival.”

Oh, here it comes. I take out my phone and prepare to take a picture.

Katsuki- “Move aside, cannon fodder.”

*kacha*

Everyone conveniently ignores me. Nice.

And so we went through that whole ‘declaration of war’ thing against everyone else, and the day ended.

2 weeks later!

Yeah, that’s right, I did a timeskip. What are you gonna do?

Anyways, it’s time for the school sports festival! Walking through the school gates heading to our class’s assigned prep room, I catch a glimpse of someone I thought is familiar, but not exactly. Backtracking a few steps, I find out why.

It’s Mt. Lady.

Honestly, this is the first time I've seen her in person. And… She’s hot. Mmm. 9/10. Mind you, on my scale, 8/10 are supermodel material in my old world. Then again, 8/10 and 9/10 females are more common in this world. That’s anime for ya.

She notices me and looks at me before flashing me a smile and waving. Of course, I know this is all just an act, so to fuck with her, I make an ok hand sign with my left hand and use my index finger to penetrate the hole, all with a deadpan face.

(A/N: For you pure fellas out there, look up ‘finger in hole gesture’ on google and you’ll see what I'm talking about.)

Mt. Lady sees this and blushes furiously. Huh, guess she’s a lot more innocent in this area than I thought. I mean, she’s wearing that hero costume and does a lot of slightly sexualised acts to attract attention, I guess she never was on the receiving end. Before she could recover, I already left.

I wasted a bit of time so I walked into the prep room to see Shoto challenging Izuku, and Izuku accepting and responding to said challenge.

And so, the Sports Festival officially begins!

And then we did that dramatic walking out of the tunnel as the crowd goes wild. That was awesome.

 

New chapter done! For those wondering, NO! I will not add Mt. Lady into the harem. If you want though, maybe as a sex friend? Or not, I dont care, you guys let me know what you want.

If there's anything Im missing or anything I can do to improve, let me know, I appreciate it.

I'll see you next chapter!

67