Chapter 39 Sports Festival Aftermath
2.3k 5 65
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A/N: Hey guys, in the next couple of chapters there's a chance for a lemon scene. Do you want me to write a lemon chapter or just skip over it? Im not confident in writing one, but I guess I can try. Let me know what you think.

-----

The sports festival has passed! Not much happened in between.

After Grade 1 sports festival, a day passed and it was time for Grade 2. Of course, no one bothered attending, it was a full empty stadium.

Grade 3, on the other hand, got a lot of attention. Not as much as Grade 1, but very, very close. Nejire performed very well that day, I feel like she pushed herself a little bit but she ended up getting first place. On the podium, she saw me and waved at me in the stands, I just waved back.

She seemed satisfied.

The day after that, it was time for 1A to come back to school. It wasn’t exactly fair to let only Grade 1 to have a 2-day rest after their festival, so Grade 2 will come back to school the day after tomorrow, and Grade 3, the day after that.

(A/N: I don’t know how it was actually done, maybe all 3 class grades did their festival on the same day. But just grade 1 already took up half the day so I’d like to think they separated the grades over 3 different days.)

On the way to school I was watching youtube videos on the neuro linker I got from the quest when I found something interesting.

Specifically, it was a video about something that happened during the sports festival. It talked about some dumbass denouncing half the people in the stadium and telling them to just go home.

Huh… what an idiot…

.

.

.

THAT WAS ME!!!

(A/N: KONO ARATA DA!!!)

Yeah, that’s right, I got famous overnight! Whether that’s a good thing or a bad thing, I don’t know. When I spoke up at the festival, my voice was amplified directly using [Vector Manipulation], so it sounded like I was speaking to everyone from right next to them.

Very few people noticed that I was the one doing the talking, the majority of which, were from class 1A. Fortunately or unfortunately, depending on how you see this, the cameraman controling one of the cameras live streaming the festival to the whole world noticed me.

You know what he did

The fucker streamed my whole speech to the world. Granted, it was a short speech, but it went viral. Thank god I asked Jarvis to blur my face. Now many people are speculating who I am and what I look like. Some jealous fucks are saying I probably look ugly as shit, but most of them say I’m probably a prince.

Well, I'm neither, but it’s nice to know most people think I'm handsome. And if not, I can just change my looks with my [Reprogramming] quirk.

The did notice my exotic white hair and that I was sitting in the stands with the rest of class 1A, but checking the records, they didn’t find anything.

Well, of course, they didn’t, they have to check in the files for class 2A if they want to find me. And even then, Jarvis made it so only teachers will be able to see it.

I arrive at school and enter the classroom to find many people still talking about the festival. Specifically, about the fame it brought them.

Mina- “I had so many people talking to me on the way here!”

Toru- “Same here, there were so many stares… it was embarrassing!”

Eijiro- “Me too.”

Hanta- “I had some grade-schoolers come up to me and say “Don’t mind”.”

Tsuyu- “Don’t mind.”

-100 HP

Damn, Tsuyu is low key savage.

(A/N: Remember, Hanta got fucking decked in his fight.)

But thankfully I didn’t have to deal with this… I have my own private transport! It’s one of the perks of being a rich genius, I have a car that I can drive. Well since I'm underage, if I get caught, that would be bad. So I just sit in the back and drive the car like it was a car simulator.

Ran over a couple of people on the way but it’s ok.

(A/N: He didn’t actually.)

And to prevent a ‘ghost driver’ rumour, I just project a hologram of a guy in the driver’s seat. And the best part is, if I don’t want to bother, I just let Jarvis take over.

Everybody chillin’ till the teacher walks in.

*silence*

Aizawa- “Morning.”

Tsuyu- “We didn’t see you during the sports festival, Aizawa-sensei.”

Aizawa- “I was doing patrols. Never mind that, today we’ve got hero informatics class. And a special one at that.”

Everyone- *gulp*

Aizawa- “You’ll be coming up with your hero names.”

Everyone- “YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!”

Aizawa- “But first, concerning the pro draft picks…”

The pro draft picks, it’s where the heroes choose someone from the class they want to come to their agency. The students can then choose from those heroes to intern under and learn firsthand how they deal with villains. Of course, if they didn’t get chosen, they can choose from one of the pro hero agencies that volunteered to take in the students for their internships.

Aizawa- “As for the complete draft pick numbers…”

The students who got requests from agencies got shown on the board behind Aizawa-sensei. It also showed how many agencies picked them.

Shoto Todoroki got the most with over 4000, Katsuki got second with just under 3500. Fumikage, Tenya, Denki, Momo, Eijiro, Ochako, Hanta and I also got requests. Well, for me, I only got 2 requests.

Seeing that, I let out a warm smile. After all, I think I know who one of them is.

A few more minutes of talking about the internships, we move onto the main event of today, choosing our hero names!

Midnight walked through the door, she will be assisting and judging our picks like in canon.

I won't bore you, things didn’t differ much, everyone’s names were more or less… no, they were exactly the same. If there was a difference, however…

Arata- “Accelerator.”

Midnight- “Straight to the point! Nice!”

What? I gotta pay homage to mah boi Accelerator.

I already chose this name last year but no one else knows about it so they just let me do it again.

Once everyone chose their names, Aizawa-sensei gave us a list of all the agencies who drafted us, along with a list of those who are willing to accept interns.

When I got my list, I look at who chose to draft me. One of them is a guy names Jesus. Apparently his quirk can turn water into wine or something like that. 

I check the other application and I confirm my guesses.

'Rabbit Hero: Miruko'.

I'm quite happy she chose to intern me. She doesn’t have an agency, but because she’s very high in the hero rankings, she must’ve been allowed to send an internship request anyway. Or my LUK is working again. Either way, I'm happy.

I'm also a little mad. She didn’t draft me for an internship last year. She later sent me a message apologising and explaining why. But still, in the end…

It seems I have to punish a certain bunny.

 

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

MC will meet with Rumi again after many years! Wooh! And maybe, he will finally fulfil a wish of two lifetimes… Or not. Wait and see.

65