Chapter 43 MC sexy time aftermath, a quest, and pitiful Izuku.
2.6k 10 71
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A/N: So Im writing this story and I have a couple of people tell me that the title "Accelerator in the Multiverse" is misleading. Mostly because our MC here doesnt entirely act like Accelerator. So I think I should change the title to "Vector Control in the Multiverse". Let me know what you think!

-----

(Izuku POV)

*Crash!*

Izuku- “Are we really going to fight!? I thought you just wanted a demonstration!”

What is going on!? I was very optimistic about my internship, but things just went completely different from what I remember!

First off, All Might’s teacher, Gran Torino, actually lives in a run-down place. Second, he’s a senile old man. Granted, I knew he would be old, but it looked like he had a severe case of Alzheimer's.

Then it turned out he was just acting… as least I think he was acting… And then he asked me to use [One for All]. I thought he just wanted me to show him what I can do, but as soon as I got into my costume, he just attacked me!

Like I said, what is going on!?

Ok ok, calm down, think! He wants me to show him how I use [One for All]. Maybe I just need to catch him. Yeah, that should be it. Let’s do this!

He went for my back twice now, so if I'm right…

Izuku- “Smash!”

I spin around as quickly as I could. Full Cowling boosts my physical state, so something like this is easy. As expected, Gran Torino is there. But, he won't hit my again this time. I reach out as fast as I can. If I can just grab him…

Gran Torino- “No good.”

*Woosh!*

What!? He dodged that!?

Izuku- “H-how?”

Gran Torino- “Your movements… they’re so stiff. And your awareness is lacking. So you end up like this.”

I'm on the ground, Gran Torino has his hand over my face. I can't move.

Izuku- “I was sure I had you…?”

Gran Torino- “Nope! I saw the way you fought during the Sports Festival, so I thought you at least had a clue, but… but your respect you have for All Might… they’re shackles holding you back.”

‘Shackles’? What does he mean? ‘My movements are stiff’. ‘My awareness is lacking’. What is he trying to say?

Izuku- “What do you mean? What do I have to do?”

Gran Torino- “Figure it out yourself. I'm heading out to buy some food. Clean up here while I'm gone.”

Meanwhile, he walks through the front door, and I'm still thinking about what he just said.

*Sigh.*

If only I had Arata’s lucky egg. Maybe it would give me an idea.

-----

(Arata’s POV)

Next day.

It’s now day 2 of the internships! I wake up feeling… Tired as fuck! What’s going on!? Why is my body aching all over!?

Wait, hold on, my memories are coming back. Mmm. Yep. It all makes sense now.

Rumi- “Haaa! I feel so refreshed!”

Rumi is standing off to the side stretching. She seems to be very happy judging from the wide smile on her face.

Arata- “Well I'm glad SOMEONE feels that way.”

Rumi- “*chuckle* You’re just saying that because you couldn’t keep up.”

-1000 HP

ARGH! THAT HURT! My pride as a man is barely intact.

I'm still laying in bed. I can't move. My body’s exhausted.

What happened, you ask?

I'm not telling. But let me warn you, when you want to have sex with a bunny girl, make sure a rabbit’s sexual stamina isn’t inherited.

I feel drained.

As first, we just did our business in the bathroom. But since there’s barely any place to it, I carried her out into my room before continuing our… sexy time. We were still fucking each other while changing locations, mind you.

And then, we continued doing it again and again… and again… and again… Honestly, even with my INT and WIS stats, I can barely remember how many times I did it. I boosted my sexual stamina up to the extremes with [Self Reprogramming], but even with that…

Note to self, never underestimate Rumi’s sexual needs.

Meanwhile, I use the last of my strength to drag myself off the bed to my dummy suitcase. I open it and take out a nutrient fluid from my inventory, pretending it came out of my suitcase, and drink it. Half a minute later…

Arata- “Haaa! I feel so refreshed!”

Rumi, who’s off to the side, sees this and rolls her eyes. I don’t notice though.

Inwardly, I'm thinking that some time today will be when I tell her about my abilities, my past life, and even my meeting with ROB. Why? Well because…

Arata- “Rumi.”

Rumi- “Mmm?”

Arata- “You know when I said “I love you, I always did” to you when we were fucking like… you know… rabbits?”

Rumi- “Oh, that? Don’t worry. I know you didn’t mean it. Well, I was happy when you said it, but we’re about 10 years apart in age. Furthermore, we grew up together. We can't-“

Arata- “Rumi.”

I look at her. My eyes meet hers. When I called her name this time, I didn’t say it to get her attention or to tell her something. I said it as a warning.

‘Don’t continue that thought’ is what it meant.

Arata- “When I said, “I love you”… I wasn’t lying. I wasn’t saying it in the moment. I didn’t say it on instinct. My mind was completely clear. I had full control of my mouth. When I said those words… I meant it.”

Our eyes didn’t break contact. Every word I said, I said it while staring as deeply as I could into her eyes. The funny thing about [Sixth Sense] is that it grants me limited empathy. The thing with empathy is that it not only lets me sense the emotions of others. But… it also lets me transmit my emotions to others as well.

Granted, it’s extremely limited. The only thing I could transmit is a vague positive feeling. But…

Rumi seems to get what I'm trying to convey. She seems to be trying to process what I just said. Meanwhile, her eyes start to water.

I gotta say something here.

Arata- “*Sigh*… you know, I've loved you since the day I met you. Granted, when I first saw you, I thought you were just a very beautiful person. But over time I gradually fell deeper and deeper into this pit called love. I was actually quite dismal when you didn’t take me for an internship last year as well.”

Rumi- “R-really?”

She says while wiping away her tears.

Arata- “Yeah. Surprising, right?”

Rumi- “W-well… I also was in love with you…”

Arata- “Is that so? Since when?”

Rumi- “About a year after I first met you.”

Arata- “SERIOUSLY!? FOR THAT LONG!?”

SHE’S BEEN IN LOVE WITH ME FOR THAT LONG!? Ok ok, calm down. Was I really that dense? Or was Rumi just that good at hiding it?

Let’s be honest, I was probably just that dense.

(A/N: About as much as a neutron star. And you still are.)

*sigh*

But still, this is bad. I can't keep up with her in bed. What do I-

[A quest has generated.]

[Have Rumi Usagiyama submit.

Rumi Usagiyama has bested you in bed. Don’t disgrace the name of a harem reincarnator! Show her what you can do!

Reward: Skill evolution function unlocked.

Failure Condition: ‘Lose’ to Rumi.

Failure: Author reduces bird size permanently.]

*gulp*

By ‘bird’, you can't possibly mean…

(A/N: Your peen, yes.)

NOOOOOOO!

But still. I can get quests like this? No death penalty? Most likely because it doesn’t have anything to do with the timeline… or maybe Author-san isn’t confident I can complete it and doesn’t want me to die.

(A/N: *whistling*)

But still, it will take a bit more time for my [Reprogramming] boost to my sexual stamina to completely set in… what else can I do?

[A new skill has been created through a specific action.]

[Lewd LV 1
The user instinctively knows what to do to make either themselves or their partner feel better.
Effect: Partner +10% sensitivity.]

I think I just found a way.

-----

(Izuku POV)

Gran Torino- “What’s wrong? Why do you look so bad?”

Izuku- “Oh, nothing. Just got caught up in training last night and didn’t get any sleep.”

Gran Torino- “Oh…”

 

Don't disgrace the name of a harem protag, MC! Or else I will spit on you!

*spits*

Just like that!

And a reminder, if there's anything I missed or you want me to add or improve, please let me know in the comments.

71