Chapter 113 Next stop…
952 2 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After I completely ruined All for One’s future in more ways than one, I walk out of his cell and close the blast door behind me. Just in time too, as a pair of security guards come running from out of the corner and head straight towards me.

Can they see me? No, I'm still invisible. Then… it’s not me. I step to the side and as expected, they took out a card from their pockets, scan it on the panel to the side of the door, opening the blast door again.

They’re here for All for One.

???- “He suddenly started struggling in his restraints a lot. Is he finally making a move?”

???- “It’s possible. Tomura Shigaraki is also struggling a lot. Have they planned something?”

???- “How should I know!? Anyway, contact the higher-ups. Get more patrols down here!”

I turn around to see Himiko with smiling eyes while covering her mouth with her closed hands. No one else can see her because I gave her a device that lets her become invisible right after I took her out of her cell. I used [Vector Manipulation] to hide as well, and we were able to easily slip past any guard we met on the way.

I can see her through my neuro linker, filtering the unnaturally warped light, and Himiko can sense my presence because I stopped hiding my scent with [Vector Manipulation].

We don’t say anything, we just start heading back to Himiko’s original cell. I also watch where we’re walking on a map on my neuro linker, making sure she’s heading back to where I first met her. The lower levels are currently flooded with security guards patrolling the area. 

I'm not surprised, Tomura and All for One started struggling a LOT because of my actions and they think it’s because they might be attempting to escape. Not that they can, since I erased their quirk… and their children.

Still don’t regret my actions.

[Title earned: Legacy Crusher]

Wtf is this.

Ignoring it, I find myself back in front of a certain glass wall of an empty prison cell. It’s where I first found Himiko.

Himiko- “Well, it was fun! Come see me again~!”

She says while doing a cute salute. I don’t move and just stare at her. Why did she help me? She said she loves me, and knowing how intense her love can get, I guess I should be thankful she didn’t try to show her love through other means.

Like stabbing.

I just grab her shoulder and phase her back through her cell before turning around and walking away. Himiko looks at me before closing her eyes and shaking her head, walking back to her bed.

Arata- “… Thanks…”

Himiko hears me, smiles, before skipping the rest of the way to her bed. Meanwhile, I walk away and find myself all the way back at the entrance of Tartarus.

Shall I continue onto my next target?

-----

(Third Person POV)

Himiko Toga is lying face down on her bed with closed eyes, swinging her legs behind her as she thinks about the events that transpired not even an hour ago and humming a small tune.

Suddenly, from the corner of the room, the shadows start shifting and fluctuating. From within, a voice leaks out.

???- “Wryyyy…”

Hearing that voice will make anyone have shivers down their spine, but the only person in the room instead smiles and turns to look in the direction of where the voice came from.

Himiko- “You’re here, Sensei!”

???- “Wryyy…”

The voice whispers from within the moving shadows again. Himiko, however, answers as if completely understanding what the voice is trying to say.

Himiko- “Mmm! I'm ready now! Still, thank you for giving me the map of Tartarus! Without it, I wouldn’t have been able to spend time with Arata!”

???- “Wryyyyy…”

Himiko- “Even if you say that, I'm still thankful you know~?”

While talking with the voice, Himiko hops off the stiff prison bed, walks over to the shadow, and touches it. 

After that, she disappears from that place and the shadows return to normal. 

No one noticed her disappearance until a couple of hours later.

-----

(MC POV)

I get out of Tartar sauce and start flying to my next destination.

(A/N: I misspelt Tartarus and it was corrected to Tartar Sauce, so I just kept it like that.)

My destination is an abandoned building deep in the forest. On the way, I take out more [Probability Allowance] cards from my inventory and use them. I only had about a third of my current stock after I used them to erase the quirks of All for One and Tomura without fucking up the timeline. 

I continue to use the rest of them and when I nearly run out of my stuck, I feel like I've gotten enough to change the timeline in the way I want.

[A quest has generated.]

[Sneaky Rat and a Certain Giant.

Although All for One has been crippled (in multiple ways), his loyal servants still remain. Gigantomachia can wreak havoc well enough on his own and Kyudai Garaki can even return the quirk “All for One” back to its original owner. Although it’s nothing but a copy, it’s still dangerous in its own right. Get rid of them both!

Reward: Mana Manipulation skill.

Failure Condition: Kyudai Garaki and Gigantomachia survive.

Failure: Death.]

Mana Manipulation skill? Good, I haven’t been able to move mana all my life due to the potential magic-esper backlash. This should make up for all the time I lost so I don’t have to spend time learning how to move it. 

Well, there was that one time where I [Awakened] and used [Kaleidoscope]…

Finally, I find myself in front of an abandoned building in the middle of the forest. It’s hidden well with overgrowth of many kinds of fauna, but I had Jarvis look for this place over a month ago. He was able to find it just a week back.

This time, since no one else is around, I can just collapse the place. Not now though…

From my inventory, I take out a large metallic black suitcase with silver highlights, complimenting the design of my Moval suit. I press a button on the handle and it flips open, revealing its contents. From inside, what looks to be some kind of black metal dust cloud quickly shoots out from within and heads right into the cracks and gaps of the abandoned building in front of me.

That black cloud is a mix of my nanotechnology and scouting drones. Each “dust particle” is a single scouting drone that can fly and scan the area on its own. They can run for over 100 years because they each have an arc reactor inside them.

There’s no way I'm sitting down and personally building every single one of those microscopic robots. Thank god [Limited Creation] lets me make things instantly.

Wait, fuck god.

 

A/N: Kyudai Garaki is AFO’s doctor for those who don't know.

MC: Should I bust his balls as well...?

AN: No.

MC: What about Gigantomachia?

AN: NO! Your tyranny has gone on long enough!

MC: Aw...

Let me know if I missed anything!

28