Chapter 114 Explosive egg…
966 22 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After standing outside for 10 minutes or so, I feel like I've gotten the general layout of the whole building. Unlike before, while infiltrating the Shie Hassaikai base, I don’t need the exact layout of the whole building and its pathways. This place is going down later anyways.

So I just had the Nanobot Scouters fly around randomly looking for my target. Once my target was found, I would be immediately notified.

Kyudai Garaki hasn’t been found yet, but his location has been narrowed down a lot, so it should be fine to start moving. I keep myself invisible as I walk up to a wall, and place my hand on it. To my left, a normal-sized door opens, and I walk in.

This is a secret entrance that the scouters found. All the other ways in are blocked or just outright trapped. This entrance, I assume, is so Kyudai has a way out in case something happens. An escape route.

Well, not like he’ll get the chance to use it anyway!

This place is crawling with all kinds of Nomu’s. They’re mostly white ones, with some greys and very occasionally some back ones. Not that strong compared to the one from the USJ incident, but that’s an exception.

I walk down the twisting hallways and corners while humming a small tune to myself and sipping on some canned coffee.

Arata- “Hashire sori yo
Kaze no you ni
Tsukimihara wo
Padoru padoru…”

Hmm? Isn't this the wrong season to be singing this song…? Oh well.

My scouters finally report back to me through my neuro linker, notifying me that they found a guy that meets my descriptions. A short old man with a moustache and a bald head. He also wears a pair of peculiar goggles.

Getting the live feed of him, it seems this is the man I'm looking for. Furthermore, it seems he’s completely oblivious to my presence. Ha, what a noob.

I walk continue walking down the hallways, taking some new turns and slipping past any Nomu in the way, before I find myself walking into an extremely large space.

Unlike the concrete hallways and floors, I walked through all this time, this place has none of that. It just looks like a massive cave with greyish black rocky walls and stalactites hanging from the ceiling. Furthermore, it’s dark. The only sources of light being the large glowing transparent hibernation pods, with Nomu floating inside each one of them. And there are hundreds of these things.

Is this the main Nomu storage hold? Maybe a Nomu Factory?

Looking closer, I can even see some Stark inspired tech being used here. It seems he somehow got his hands on some medicare pods and re-engineered them to make these. An impressive design, if I'm honest…

At the end of it all, against the wall of the cavern, is what I consider to be some kind of work table. Maybe for carrying out experiments and dissections, both of which I consider to be done using human subjects.

Disgusting.

Why did I assume this? Because the man himself is currently in the middle of his work, no doubt making another one of his Nomus. I can't be bothered anymore and just grab his neck from behind while he’s still chucking madly.

Kyudai- “Hehehe- GUH!”

Arata- “Don’t make any sudden movements. I've already taken care of All for One and Tomura, they won't ever be able to get back on the playing field ever again. If you want to have even a chance of living so you can let them recover their quirks, call Gigantomachia here.”

I can't be bothered looking for the big guy, so it’s best to just let Kyudai call him here.

Kyudai, on the other hand, starts shivering. I suddenly appeared out of nowhere, grabbed his neck, and dropped a mental bomb by saying I crippled the only man he considers worthy of outright worship. He obviously can't think straight.

So the first thing he wants to do is kill me and secure his safety. The best way of doing that? Run away while calling Gigantomachia to take care of me. Obviously, he can't run anywhere, so the next best thing he can do is call in the most powerful man on his side that is currently usable and can arrive on time.

I let him go and Kyudai presses some buttons on the computer on the table next to him. He finishes what he was doing before turning back around to look at me and opens his mouth.

Arata- “Your next line is ‘Fool! Now that I called Gigantomachia here, you have no chance of escaping!’”

Kyudai- “Fool! Now that I- WHAT!?”

Taking advantage of his mentally stunned state, I grab his face and shock him with the bioelectricity in his body. He spasms as the shocks course through his body for a few seconds before he falls limp. I let go. He couldn't even scream in the end.

My helmet retracts as I breathe a sigh of satisfaction as I stare at his dead body that collapsed onto the ground…

… Should I have checked for his Divine Augment…? Fuck, I got careless.

(A/N: Nah bruh it’s just late and I can't be fucked making a Divine Augment for Kyudai.)

And so, once Jarvis hacks into his computer and completely erases any and all research about transplanting quirks and making Nomu’s on his computer, I turn around and leave this dreary place on my heelies. Yes, the soles of my suit have heelies. And they’re powered too, so they can go uphill and shit.

Perks of being a genius.

I once again find myself where I started, in front of the well-hidden abandoned building. But I'm not exactly done here yet. I haven’t forgotten about those Nomu’s after all. The whole building was underground and the giant cave I was in about 10 minutes ago is somewhere around 100 meters deep.

Not a problem for me though.

Through my feet, I channel [Vector Manipulation] with lots of force, and then… I push down.

*CRACK!*

The whole ground under me crumbles and cracks as it gets compressed down and collapses the whole structure underground.

All the remaining Nomu inside will be trapped and eventually suffocate and die. I doubt anyone will find a trace of these Nomu for hundreds of years. By then, they’ll just be a pile of bones.

The cavern caves in and all the hallways I walked through got crushed. It’s now impossible to enter and escape this place any more unless you excavate the whole place.

As for why I didn’t just do this in the first place, well, I didn’t want to risk Kyudai feeling the tremors and escaping. There is a Nomu that can teleport other’s after all, and Kyudai could teleport away. But without any orders, that Nomu should just sit there and now it’s completely trapped with the rest of the Nomu.

*Boom…*

*Boom.*

*Boom!*

*BOOM!*

To my left, the trees snap and fall as a giant peeks its head out from behind.

An enormous individual, he has brown spiky hair with parts of his skin jagged like a rock. His teeth are pointy as hell and his eyes are white. Furthermore, he's wearing a radio around his neck.

Gigantomachia.

Arata- “Sorry big guy, I gotta get back quickly. Eri is waiting for me after all.”

And so I impatiently take out my best trump card from my inventory and proceed to throw it right at his face. It hits his face before making a small explosion. Definitely not the kind of light show I was expecting. I was expecting… more.

Gigantomachia- “I… don’t feel so good…”

And saying that, his whole body disintegrates into grey particles Infinity War style. Holy shit Gigantomachia just got fucking Thanos snapped!

As expected of the [Explodsive Egg].

 

A/N: Does the explosive egg contain the fundamental law of existence?

MC: I wouldn't be surprised if it did.

AN: Makes sense... Anyway, the festival is coming up in the next couple of chapters! Look forward to it!

Let me know if I missed anything!

31