Chapter 115 1A concert
813 4 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Quest complete, receiving rewards in inventory.]

[Received: Mana Manipulation]

I finished the quest and I got the skill. I’d say it’s a job well done!

So… what now? Are there any other major villains out there that I need to take care of? I mean, there’s the so-called Meta Liberation Army, but I don’t really view them as a threat. Those dumbasses picked a fight with Stark Industries just because we made better stuff than them.

So I got a bit pissed off and made Detnerat go bankrupt… What? Sure, I made hundreds, maybe thousands, of people go jobless, but the fuckers dared to mock my Jojo manga. I’d say they got what was coming for them.

Well, I ended up hiring all the ones that passed my screening into Stark, any other one that was found to be part of the Meta Liberation Army got thrown out while getting pelted by eggshells.

The greatest shame.

But in the end, the Meta Liberation Army lost their greatest source of income and by the time they recover, Izuku and everyone else will have gotten a lot stronger by then.

I also could have outright killed All for One and Tomura, but they’re kept under heavy watch. If I just killed them, a shit storm would have erupted and honestly, I don’t want to deal with that. So I just killed them mentally, All for One has to deal with the loss of his little brother, while Tomura has to deal with a worse version of the Thousand Years of Pain.

I’d say those are worthy enough punishments.

(A/N: Thank you TheGambit for giving me the Thousand Years of Pain reference, totally forgot about that!)

So yeah, I think I should just head back to school. I control my nanobots making up my suit to retract to where they’re usually stored and I revert back to my daily wear with my accelerator jacket.

(A/N: Probably stores those nanobots in his ass or something idk…)

I bend my knees and jump into the air, flying back to school at Mach speed. I really love the feeling of flying, it’s so liberating. I should take Momo flying some time again later, she seemed to have really enjoyed it last time.

I get near the school, finding that it’s still around 8:30 in the morning and I've got some time until the concert starts, so I land on the ground and walk the rest of the way there. Why don’t I just fly the rest of the way back? Because I feel like something’s going to happen.

And I was right.

I continue walking around until I happen to cross paths with a suspicious couple. A tall man wearing a mask and glasses, and a short girl with red twintails, also wearing a pair of glasses, obscuring their eyes. Obviously, they’re disguises with how much they’re hiding their faces. Wearing something like this is more of a hindrance if anything else.

But, I know who they are. Danjuro Tobita AKA Gentle Criminal and Manami Aiba AKA La Brava. They should be preparing to infiltrate U.A now that I think about it. I guess they didn’t really do much plot-wise in the original so they both just flew over my head…

Hmm… wait a moment… can I use this to my advantage…?

Thinking so, I use [Vector Manipulation] to nullify any sound I make, sneak up behind them as they’re walking down the pathway, and smacc them both in the back of their head, and they both collapse onto their faces.

I can feel it, I'm getting close to the smaccc… 3 c’s baby!

I grab them by their neck collars and drag them away into a nearby bush. Thank my LUK stat no one else was passing by at this moment or I would have to deal with the police, which I don’t have time for.

Or rather, I do have time, I just can't be fucked.

So yeah, I just irresponsibly leave them unconscious in the bushes, while asking Iron Man to come here and take care of this. I have plans for them… Hehe boi…

And so, I continue on my way back to school… but… it feels like I forgot something…

And it turns out my feeling was, once again, correct. Man, I'm good!

Wait, now is not the time for this.

I am currently on my knees at the mercy of both Momo and Toru. Why?

Momo- “You had one job…”

Toru- “Why did you forget to buy the rope?”

I forgot to buy the fucking rope.

Well, Momo ended up making some more rope anyway to cover for me. They knew what I was doing anyway, and that I left mainly to take care of All for One and his lackeys. Toru doesn’t know the specifics, however, but she knows enough. So does Nejire and Rumi.

But no one else from the class knew so it would strike them odd if I left to buy rope but came back empty-handed. Honestly, I swear my mental stats aren’t doing shit.

Meanwhile, without Arata’s knowledge, the chibi Arata’s in his head are still recovering from the second-hand pain that originated from All for One’s missing testicles. It seems they’re out of commission for a while.

Anyways, Eri runs back into my arms again as I pick her up and wander around the festival grounds as we wait for the class to finish up their preparations. And once an hour or so passes, it’s finally time for the concert to begin.

Although many people here are indeed present to have some fun and enjoy the performance, there are a few sprinkled all over the place to criticize 1A. Those people aren’t happy with U.A and blame it on 1A, so they’re here to watch and then verbally bash everyone participating.

You can tell who they are because the people who just want to enjoy themselves are all smiling while those who are not are having stoic Jojo style faces. Quite comedic.

The performance starts. The lights come on and Katsuki makes a giant showy explosion into the air to start everyone off (with a bang huhuhu).

Kyoka starts singing, as expected, her singing is great. Everyone’s dancing is on point and all the musicians are playing their part well, creating a mesh of sound that everyone can get behind.

Yuga gets thrown into the air and shoots his lasers everywhere, creating a quick flashy light show, before he falls again. There was that Minoru Harem scene and Tenya doing the robot dance, and finally, the main drop arrives.

Minoru throws his sticky balls and Hanta shoots his tape, creating a skeleton structure for Shoto to form his ice between and make his ice pathways. Momo shoots confetti and streamers over the audience. Tsuyu grabs Ochako with her tongue and carries her over the audience so she can touch them to make them float and fly around while Yuga gets hooked up to the rope Momo made and gets carries around by Izuku, making a flashy light show.

Nothing much changed from canon, except one thing. The ceiling above changed into a night sky dotted with bright stars and a full moon while the walls changed, showing the dark horizon and a large grassy plain with motes of light floating around, creating a very mysterious scene.

This is the effect of my technology, by taking the light warping aspects of my invisibility devices, I can make scenery like this. Of course, for something realistic like this, I have to set up a big machine in the area beforehand, but the results are easily worth it.

Eri in my arms shows a genuine smile, one of the largest I've seen to date. Seeing her smile like that gives me a sense of accomplishment and I inadvertently smile myself. She raises her hands and cheers along with the crowd as her eyes turn into happy little crescents.

I’d say this is a good day.

 

I have an announcement after this chapter.

25