Announcement
1.1k 41 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A/N: HEY GUYS! PLEASE READ!

So, I'm thinking of stopping this fanfic and starting a new one. Yes, I'm thinking of dropping.

I know, I know. Most of you guys don't want me to stop. But! Hear me out.

So, this was my first fanfic, my first novel. And, as expected, I made a lot of mistakes, and lots of people dropped this fanfic after reading it to a certain point due to disagreeing with some things or outright just getting annoyed at how I did things.

One of the biggest reasons is that the quest system always gives quests with a death penalty, and people think that the MC is now a slave to the system. For me, the death penalty is just something I used to have the MC keep with the timeline, a mechanic I used so that I don't have to change canon too much.

A big mistake. I didn't realise that it was ok for the MC to do something for the reason of "Because I want to". Of course, there are other reasons too. 

So! I want to start fresh. I want to make a new fanfic from scratch. I won't make it a copy of this fanfic, it will start in a different world than MHA. I don't have a concrete plan yet, but I'm planning of using the next world of this fanfic as a base.

I want as many people as possible to read my work, and if people can’t get through the first world without dropping, not many people will be able to read what I have planned next.

Anyways! This is just me ranting and explaining my thought process. I want to start over, but for now, it's just a thought. Let me know what you think, I guess?

P.S. I WILL finish off this world first, I won't just leave you hanging. After that, I will IMMEDIATELY begin writing the next one, so it's not like you have to wait long for the next update. I'll try to take into account the mistakes I made in this fanfic too, no death threats, no trying to nerf the MC and other things.

 

27