Chapter 118 dates and shit
821 7 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

And so, the School Festival is gone and the day ended.

After Rumi, Momo and Nejire’s little talk, we all went our own way. Rumi left to go back to her apartment, and Nejire, Momo and I all went back to our respective dorms.

When I came back, everyone asked what we were doing but it’s not like I can say I was hanging out with all my girlfriends while praying they don’t fight each other to death, so I just said I had to go grab something I forgot to bring after the festival. They easily accepted my excuse.

Should I write gullible on the roof or something and test them out?

Anyways, the day ended and it’s time to sleep. As usual, Eri is using me as a massive hug pillow and Toru snuck in and also snuck into my sheets.

It’s a lot more wholesome than you think.

(A/N: So stop thinking about horny things.)

The next day, as promised, I took Momo and Rumi out on a date as well. Because of the festival, the school gave us a couple of days off. Sounds good and all until you realise it’s fucking Saturday so it’s not like we had school in the first place. But they worded it to sound like they were so generous.

Stingy bastards.

For Rumi's date, we sparred for a while before I cooked some food and sat down to eat. Then, I opened an ID and we killed a bunch of shit and we both levelled up, Rumi got more levels than me. She has a lower level, after all, I can't complain.

As the day ended, we stopped farming mobs and just hunted villains instead. I had Jarvis hack into any network in the area, like from the police, while also scanning the area with an overhead satellite. Every ongoing crime got uploaded to our neuro linkers and we played a game until the end of the day.

Whoever took down the most villains win.

I won, by the way. I may or may not have cheated a bit by simulating and predicting where future crimes will take place and the most optimal way to deal with them all.

Well, it’s fine. I gave Rumi some extra love during our sexy time. As an aside, due to my high VIT stat, I could now easily outlast her.

But… it seems I went a bit far. It’s now morning and I only just realised what time it is, so I finished one last shot inside of her. Rumi is completely out of it. Her eyes are glazed, she’s breathing hard while her eyes are rolled backwards. Furthermore, she’s completely soaked. Whether it’s from her own juices or our sweat, I don’t know.

But, I promised Momo I would meet with her very soon, so I don’t exactly have time to wait for Rumi to recover like I normally do. So, I quickly whipped up some extra-effort-breakfast and left her apartment.

… I feel like some kind of NTR character. Like, now, I'm going to disappear, Rumi is going to fall in love with some other Poor Sod and I'm going to come back a few years later into their relationship and wave my dick in front of Rumi’s face while whispering “you missed my cock didn’t you”.

Yeah, Nah. She won't ever have the chance to even find another guy, I won't ever leave her. Better thank me Mr Poor Sod.

So yeah, I met up with Momo and we went on our way. Our date was a lot less intense.

We just went to many different places while trying many different things, especially things she hasn’t experienced before. I swear, her curiosity for normal things is almost a match for Nejire’s.

We went to a cake shop, clothes shop, antique shop, dollar store, and a whole bunch of other stores. We, or rather I, spent a lot of money. I don’t care about that though.

During our date, a television showing the current ongoing news caught our attention.

???- “It has just been revealed that Stark Industries is not owned by Jarvis, but rather co-founded by 2 different people.”

The screen changed from the newscaster to the recording of a press conference hosted not too long ago. And everyone’s attention was on 2 specific people.

Danjuro Tobita and Manami Aiba, also known as Gentle Criminal and La Brava.

There was a big speech and everything but it mostly boiled down to just a single point.

Danjuro- “Manami and I are the co-founders of Stark Industries!”

Momo, who heard that, looked over to me and found that I'm not showing any sort of surprise or anger, meaning I completely expected that.

Momo- “Uhm… Arata… what’s going on?”

I just smiled and responded to her.

I quite liked those 2 people, even though they weren't exactly good guys. Danjuro only wanted to become famous, or rather, he didn’t want to die as an unknown person, and Manami only did whatever she could to support him because she loved him.

A heartbreaking story… not really, but I didn’t want them to just get locked up and rot in jail forever. So, I gave them a chance to pose as the founders of Stark Industries and have their names get written down in history.

Of course, I made sure to hide their past as villains.

How did I contact them? Well, you remember how I knocked them out and hid them in a nearby bush on my way to school for the festival after I totally did not forget to buy some rope?

Yeah, I had Jarvis pilot the Iron Man suit and meet them while I was having fun with everyone else.

At first, they were pretty devastated. After all, Iron Man was known for his near 100% successful villain capture rate, so they thought their jig was up. But then they got offered to pose as the head of Stark Industries. Their faces looked so lost.

Jarvis/Iron Man- “You two never killed or badly injured anyone. Due to this, I decided to at least give you a chance.”

That is what Jarvis said to them on that day. And obviously, as you can see, they accepted.

Anyway, that’s what happened, and Momo and I continued out date visiting many, many places.

At the end of it all, we went back to the dorms and I snuck into her room for some hanky panky time. The next morning, she was even worse for wear than Rumi was.

Nejire was pretty jealous because we only had an official date once, so she complained that first dates don’t count. After some discussion between all 3 of the girls, they decided to share me on a rotational basis.

Excuse me, what about my free will?

I just smile to myself. Well, it’s not all that bad…

 

A/N: Screw your free will.

MC: What?

AN: You're a slave. Work.

MC: No YOU'RE the slave. Write, bitch.

AN: I'll write whenever the fuck I want!

MC: I don't care what you want, slave!

Let me know if I missed anything. 

24