Chapter 119 Toru and Eri have a day out with the MC idk
819 4 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Arata- “Good morning!”

It’s a new day and just yesterday, I went on a date with Nejire. You can easily guess how it ended as I'm currently in her room stark naked.

Yes, I stuck my ween in her vagene. It was glorious.

Nejire- “Mmm…”

It seems I woke up our sleeping beauty.

Nejire- “Zzz…”

Or not! Right, she doesn’t like mornings. If she could, she would sleep till noon. Quite a contrast to how she usually is, even I was surprised. Well, I'm used to it by now.

Arata- “Cmon Nejire, rise and shine…”

I gently shake her awake, but she just wrinkles her eyebrows and rolls over, as if telling me to leave her alone.

Hah. Unfortunately, I know your secret, my ever-curious little woman.

Arata- “I’ll make breakfast for you today.”

And like that, she’s up. Hahaha! Get baited!

Well, I did make breakfast for her though. We’re still in her room, there’s a kitchen installed here for me to use. It’s not like I can use the 3rd year’s dormitory kitchen, no one else besides Nejire knows I'm even in here.

Nejire- “Mumumu…”

She’s chewing on her food while glaring at me. She knows that I baited her out of her beloved sleep and she hates me for that. But the food I made makes it all worth it so she doesn’t hate me in the end. She understands that, which is why she hates me.

It’s a complicated relationship. Not that I care, she’s just so cute.

Eventually, it’s time for us to go to school. So, we dressed into our school uniforms and we headed to school. Well, I snuck out first after a quick makeout session with her and quickly returned back to the 1A dorms to walk to school with the rest of the class.

Most of those guys are still preparing like brushing their teeth by the time I get there. They’re a bit late, aren’t they?

Denki- “We can't help it…”

Mina- “Yeah! We woke up late because we didn’t smell your cooking!”

Wow, blame me why don’t ya…

Toru walks out from behind them, looks at me… and walks away.

*Crack!*

My heart! What happened! Toru! Come back! Where’s my morning hug! I run up to her, grab her by the shoulders, and start shaking her.

Arata- “Toru! Are you ok!? What happened!”

Meanwhile, she just looks away while pouting. Eri also walks out from behind her, looks at me before turning her head and pouting the exact same way Toru is doing.

What is going on!? What happened while I was gone for the… past… few… days…

Ah…

Arata- “Could it be… that you’re angry that I haven’t been here in the last few days?”

Toru/Eri- “Hmph!”

They pout even more before making a complete 180 turn, facing away from me showing their backs.

Ugh! I've been shunned! I dramatically collapse onto the floor while internally broken.

Eri and Toru glance at each other before Toru sighed and nodded and Eri suddenly ran forward and started shaking me.

Eri- “Arata-nii, Arata-nii! Are you ok!?”

I feel someone shaking me and recovering from the pit of darkness I was in previously, I look up and see Eri shaking me with a worried expression.

Arata- “E-Eri…?”

Am I… hallucinating? Is she an angel? Oh gosh, I think I'm gonna cry…

Toru- “It’s your fault you know? We didn’t even see you for 3 days already. And when we found out that you were fooling around with other women…”

Hmm, now that you put it like that, I do feel kinda bad… Right!

Arata- “Then let’s have a day out as well.”

Toru- “Eh! A date!?”

Toru jumped forward with sparkles in her red eyes.

Arata- “No.”

I reply poking her forehead. You don’t take another person with you on a date. All 3 of us are going together.

Once I explained that to Toru, she deflated pretty quickly. But she realised this was as close to a proper date as she’s going to get for a while so she quickly accepted and started planning for it.

Eri was pretty stoked too. She didn’t really understand what Toru meant by a “date”, so she didn’t really care in the first place, she’s just happy to hang out with me.

I mean, she’s 6. I would be pretty scared if she understood relationships at her age.

And so, the week passes by normally. We went to school, did our own stuff, until finally…

Toru- “It’s the weekend!”

Eri- “Ouuu!”

Toru yells out her happiness and Eri cheers beside her, copying her actions of raising her fists into the air.

So cute.

I pick up Eri and carry her with one arm while Toru hugs my other arm and we leave the dorm.

And so began our day out.

At first, I led everyone to many different places, but eventually, Toru started taking the lead in things. Of course, like the gentleman I am, I paid for everything. Not that they asked for many things in the first place.

Eri especially. She was given many things during her time as a captive under Kai, toys, clothes, a whole assortment of things. Because of this, and the environment she grew up in, she slowly grew so that she doesn’t really have an attachment to these kinds of things.

As a consequence, I had to bring out the big guns and make a fuck ton of high tech toys for her to be even remotely interested, but it’s worth it in the end. Furthermore, Stark Industries now has a line of high tech toys for rich kids.

Our day out continued. Toru is holding my hand and leading me everywhere while I just smile and follow her while holding Eri who is looking curiously at every passing thing.

???- “ Look at them. Are they friends?”

???- “What? No. Obviously, they’re a couple.”

???- “Maybe they’re married and she’s their child?”

???- “Eh? No way. They look so young.”

???- “But they look so good together though…”

Although they’re whispering, with my DEX stat I can clearly hear them. I don’t mind their gossiping, but…

There is literally an invisible person among us! How do they know we look good together!? The fuck!?

After that, our day ended. Unfortunately. It felt like it went by so fast.

(A/N: Nah that’s just the time skip doing its work.)

When we get back to the dorm, I look over at Eri who is still in my arms, but now she’s asleep. It’s been an exciting day and when she finally calmed down she fell asleep again.

Hmm… I think I should talk to her about ‘that’…

Tomorrow though! For now, my little angel can sleep…

 

A/N: Hmm, yes, 'that' huh...

MC: Yes, 'that'.

AN: I-it's 'THAT' thing, right?

MC: Yes!

AN: *Internally* LIKE I'M SAYING, WHAT THING!?

25