Chapter 122 Some years later…
1k 24 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Timeskippu~!)

It’s been 300 years since I've graduated from U.A. Humanity has already started abandoning the planet and leaving it for a better world. After all, as a wise man once said:

“Everyone is talking about leaving a better world for our children, but why haven’t we talked about leaving our children for a better world?”

And just like that, all humans on earth decided to abandon their children and dip out of this polluted place.

As an aside, that wise man was me.

There’s a reason why this is all happening. Due to all the mixing of quirks generation after generation, quicks grew to become so powerful no one could even control them anymore.

And so, we decided to leave our children and wander the universe, forever destined to never give birth to children again while living our lives forever due to my immortality serum…

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I'm just fucking with you.

Rumi- “Arata! What are you doing?”

I'm sitting on the couch in my new home when Rumi walks up behind me and wraps her arms around my neck.

Arata- “Nothing, dear, I was just thinking about some things.”

Rumi- “Is that so? You need to hurry though, it’s our marriage anniversary after all. Do you remember what we have planned?”

Yeah, marriage anniversary. I'm married now. This happened right after I graduated from U.A, 10 years ago.

Arata- “I remember, don’t worry…”

Saying this, I get up, walk around the couch to her and kiss her on the mouth. It’s not a sloppy kiss, we just touched lips together. She’s mellowed down over the years. Well, she still has an insane sex drive, but it’s a lot more calmer than when I first did it with her.

Rumi smiles fondly before turning around and walking back from whichever hole she crawled out from.

That was a joke by the way. I love this woman.

But yeah, I'm married and have my own house now. I mean, of course, I do. I'm rich as fuck, buying several hundred nice cosy houses is entirely possible. I didn’t ACTUALLY buy several hundred houses, but you get the idea.

A lot has happened in these last 12 years after I “crippled” All for One. For one, I completed my schooling at U.A, as did everyone else that was in 1A. Izuku successfully became the new Symbol of Peace and married Ochako, and Katsuki and Shoto are hot on his heels for Izuku’s position as the number 2 hero.

What’s that? Who’s the number 1 hero? Well, let’s just say that the Iron Man armour has been upgraded A LOT. As for myself? Well, I'm more of a “hero for fun”. I've got my hero licence but I only deal with the really big situations that would have ended up in widespread destruction and/or a massacre if I didn’t intervene.

Oh, and I'm working worldwide. Not just in Japan. So even though I only deal with what is now classified as an “S-class threat”, I still head out once every week or so. So call me Mr Worldwide.

As I'm not working in just a single country and I have teleport points all over the world and can get to any place in the world in under 5 minutes, I'm not actually listed in any official rankings. Because of this, people around the world started calling me “The Number 0 Hero”, not exactly an official rank but placed even above Number 1.

That’s how much of an impact on the world I have. After all, quirks getting stronger after generations pass are a real thing.

I'm not the only one that went worldwide. Stark Industries went international and is now easily accepted as the most technologically advanced company in the world, now based in I-Island and leading the industry by over 20 years. The general populace now has high-grade neuro linkers, hover cars, transforming clothes, nutrient fluids, and so much more.

Pornhub even asked for a supply of that nutrient fluids, once people realised it would quickly recover “stamina”. Hehe, boi…

Oh, and Project: Tekmaryo only got used once. There was this guy who had a super-strong wide-area mental manipulation quirk and wanted rick roll everyone in the world but Tekmaryo shut him down in under a day. After that point, any super-strong villain in the shadows just gave up. They don’t wanna face it after all.

BUT I DIGRESS! Today is the day of my 10th marriage anniversary. I control my neuro linker and change my clothes from a cultured ahegao t-shirt and shorts to a black blazer with a white buttoned shirt and long pants.

Nanomachines for the win. Yeah, nanomachines are public now. Of course, they’re definitely not as advanced as my nanomachines as they have no offensive or defensive capabilities, but it’s still very convenient.

I walk out to the front of my house to find the rest of my wives waiting for me. There’s Rumi of course, as my first wife. Then there’s Momo, as my second, and finally Nejire, as my third. Well, that’s the hierarchy they decided for themselves, based on the order of confessing their love to me. I don’t bother with that and love them all the same, but it helps when they need to decide on the order they do things, like who should I fuck first in our foursomes.

Yes, we have foursomes- *COUGH!* I mean, yes, I married them all as polygamy is legal. I made it so. How?

Mmmmmoney.

Momo- “Darling, why are you making Italian hands again?”

Arata- “Nothing! It’s fine!”

Nejire- “Hey hey, where are we going today?”

Nejire jumps out with a question for me. I just smile and point to the sky. Suddenly appearing out of camouflage is a giant metal castle floating in the sky.

I started on this last year. It took a lot of work and quite a bit of processing power from Jarvis, and that’s saying something especially with all the upgrades I did to him over the years.

The hundred-floor floating castle, Project: Aincrad.

Yep, it’s from fucking SAO. And it’s the destination of our anniversary. My wives all stare at it with open mouths before quickly recovering. After living with me, they learn to adapt to things quickly.

While I was talking with my wives I get a message on my neuro linker.

Invisister- Onii-chan, are you coming or not? We’re already at the teleport point.

Toru huh? She’s already at the warp hub? We gotta hurry then.

Arata- “Come on, let’s go.”

After saying that, all 3 of them jump on me, grabbing my arms and clinging onto my back like a koala. And like that, an aura of many colours flares up around me, and we disappear.

[Kaleidoscope].

Yeah, I can use magic now. It’s friken dope.

After a flash of light, we all find ourselves inside a massive building comparable to the Burj Al Arab in both luxuriousness and height. It’s the Japan Warp Hub, a giant building where warp portals leading all over the world are located. Think of it as an airport, except instead of flying on an aeroplane to get from place to place, you just have to walk through a portal.

Yes, I figured out how to make portals with technology. Not gonna lie, [Kaleidoscope] had a massive part in discovering how to do this, but still. And once I figured it out, I had Jarvis make a giant warp hub in every single country, all interconnected with each other, with Japan being the central hub.

I appeared in a private room along with my wives. Think of it like a penthouse suite room.

Toru- “Oniiiiiiiiii-chaaaaaaaan!!!”

A little gremlin leaps out from god knows where and grapples onto me from my front with both her arms and legs. Then, without pause, I feel an attack on my lips.

A kiss. This one, however, is deep. It’s as if she wants to suck my soul out.

Yeah, over the years Toru also confessed her love to me too. I was incredibly confused on what to do at the time but eventually, after relentless “attacks” from my dear little imouto, I gave in.

My will is weak, forgive me, my lord…

Well, it’s not like I hate this either…

Toru lets go and stands back on her feet before backing away a bit, giving way to a familiar little Eri. As expected, she’s pouting.

Eri- “Muu… Arata-nii, I know you expected her to jump on you. Why did you just let it happen?”

Arata- “Ahaha! Well… Oh, look over there!”

I'm busted huh…

Quickly! Use distraction!

*Eri looks away.*

It was super effective!

Saying that I run into the already opened warp portal. Aincrad, here I come!

 

A/N: Although it wasnt mentioned in the chapter, all of the girls DID grow up.

MC: And beautifully too.

AN: Of course. They all-

MC: Wait wait wait! Let me explain!

AN: ... Go ahead...

MC: *Cough!* Let us commence fouth...

Momo and Nejire grew up and became much more mature. In terms of height, for some reason, they didn't change much, as if they all grew to their fullest potential as soon as they hit 15. But, they both gained a sort of "onee-chan", or rather, "milf" aura around them. Of course, they only show that to me, and otherwise they both look right and proper in public.

Rumi was already mature when I met her so there's not much change about her besides the fact that she finally decided to heal all those scars on her body. Living with me made her a lot more attentive to her looks, and sometimes she even ties her hair up into low end twintails, like she would always wear when she was at Dainshin's school

Toru didnt change a single bit. Well, she did but... She grew, but it wasn't in height. And her hair also now reaches her back.

(In the background) ???: Boing boing!

And Eri, of course, has the biggest change. She now looks exactly like a normal highshooler from any other anime BESIDES THIS WORLD because the women of this world mature WAY too fast. She looks like a normal 16 year old highschooler with pale blue hair and a horn. Oh, and she's flat. Well, not flat per say, but she's VERY jealous of my wives.

And yeah, that's about it...

Eri: Arata-nii... *Menacing characters appear out no no where*

MC: Eep! How did you get in here!

Eri: Doesnt matter. Come with me. *Drags MC away by the foot*

MC: No! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

AN: *Sips coffee*

Let me know if I missed anything!

29