The Elite Bullies- IV
163 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Well, I hope you won't regret your decision,” I said with a brazen smile.

At first, I inhaled a deep breath.
Sweet!

Now that excess food was out of my system, I could breathe properly. I had almost choked myself back then because of that bitch's powerful enhanced kick in my belly. 
I somehow regained my strength and got up on my feet. The uneven breathing before had triggered fatigue but now I felt a lot better. But still, my arms were quite a mess. My left arm has been rendered useless as it didn't respond to my response. My left arm swung like a pendulum whenever my body moved an inch. The right arm was functioning but it was fractured and very painful whenever I did try to use it.

My stomach might have sustained a few internal injuries but after vomiting, I felt a bit better.

“Aren't we getting a bit cocky now?" Ralph said out tauntingly. "So you think you can take me on? You puke-eating trash! Don’t make me laugh.”

There was the puddle of my vomit on the ground and he was one step away from it on the other side.

“Here I come!” I called out loud as I lifted my fist in the air to punch him.
He raised his guard but I slowly walked towards Ralph as my legs were bit wiggly wobbly.
I stepped my puddle of puke to cross and reach Ralph. I threw my punch but it was too slow and Ralph just stepped aside and easily dodged it.

Seeing my weak feeble stance he lowered his guard and a wide grin appeared on his face,
“The hell is that what you call a punch? You can’t even swat a fly with that feeble punch of yours. Let me show you a real punch!” exclaimed Ralph.

Suddenly Ralph's arm gauntlets started glowing; He balled up his fist ready to punch.

If that enhanced punch of his lands on my head, I am definitely not going to survive that. Ralph was one arm away from me and I was almost near his punch's vicinity.
“Try surviving this!" he exclaimed.

As he was getting ready to punch me.
All of a sudden I felt nauseated and covered my mouth and tried to stop the vomit.

Seeing me Ralph suddenly lowered his guard,
“Ew! Don't dare to even think about soiling my clothes with your vomit!” he jeered at me.
He stopped charging is punch attack and instead started to back away from me in a panic of getting soiled by my vomit. 

He tried to back away in a hurry just when I stepped over one of his feet. This suddenly made Ralph lose his momentum and lose his balance.
"You bastard! Let go of my feet, this instant!" he shrieked.

I kept hold of his foot under my foot by putting every ounce of my weight behind it. My face turned pale and my mouth was swollen as I was about vomit right all over him.
He tried to shrug his feet free as quickly as possible but failed to do so. When nothing could free him, he threw a jab in desperation.

That's when I dropped my acting and quickly dodged his punch and caught his head with a front headlock.

“What the-" he squealed in surprise as he wondered in dismay.

All this time I was acting all feeble and fooled him thinking that I was about to vomit so I could catch him off guard.
When he threw that half-ass punch worrying that I might soil him with my vomit, I managed to use that chance and grabbed his head under my arm. 
It was difficult to perform this headlock with one arm but as soon as I did, I fell on my back to drive Ralph's head down the ground. I put every ounce of my weight on Ralph's head while falling on my back.

*Splash*
His head dove right into the puddle of vomit that some of it even splashed on my face.

After giving him that powerful face slam to the ground I quickly got on my feet and wiped off the stains. My back was soaking wet with my puke so I quickly removed and discarded my shirt in the corner, thankfully I was wearing a vest inside my shirt.

“I hope this tavern food is to your liking! Haha!” I said to Ralph.

Ralph laid down with his face down the puddle of vomit in an unconscious state.

To perform a headlock face-slam move with just a mere one fractured arm was very painful. I felt my arms would fallout in any second. But I forgot all the pain when I saw that arrogant elite bastard lying unconscious in a puddle of vomit.

"How you like that? I hope the food is to your liking!" I said out loud as I kicked him twice or thrice on his noble booty.

I saw the bitch and the guys started to make some moves.

Now to make my quick retreat! I can’t take on these elite bastards, head-on. 
For now, I shall make my retreat.

I saw an old window nearby that would lead me inside this old building. So I started running towards that window, just when my survival instincts tingled and for some reason, I stopped in my tracks.
I don't know how or why but my instincts told me to stop and so I did.

In the next second, a big crate of a wooden box flew past by me and fell to the ground with a loud thud couple of meters away. If I had moved a couple of centimeters anymore further then that crate would have slammed right in my face. 

I glanced at the direction from where the crate was launched and to my surprise, it was that bitch Ruxia who threw that wooden crate. She threw one of the crates that were lying on the alley as if it was some kinda pebble. 
This bitch had crazy strength like a gorilla!

This gorilla bitch and her gang started to head in my direction. It seemed they had not predicted such an outcome and now everyone was after me.
I quickly broke into the old window and made my way inside the old building.

I ran from one room to another as I tried to find get away from the elite soldiers and get out to the main street. 
Even if they were spineless arrogant bastards but they were indeed a formidable opponent. A direct confrontation would be really a bad idea.

The old buildings here were really close to each other that one can easily jump from one building's window to another.
So using that, I quickly ran to the other side of the building and leaped from the window to another's building window. The again ran to the other side of the building changing my path and altering my route so it would be harder to track.

My goal was to somehow reach the crowded streets where the elite won't be able to oppress me like before.

I had already crossed three buildings so far and from there I jumped into the fourth old building. But as soon as I was passing by the room, I saw two old guys who were warming themselves in a bonfire.
"Sorry for my intrusion" I apologized without halting.

Those guys didn't react in any way and kept on doing their own thing.

They were one of those homeless people who had occupied and living in these old buildings. It was illegal to live here but the homeless people had no other place to go.
This part of the town where all had old rundown buildings that were on the verge of collapse. This town once faced a big earthquake which destroyed the building's foundations. Later these houses were declared dangerous and government-issued and ordered the citizens to vacate these buildings. Since then these buildings are slowly and steadily corroding. 

I ran into such many homeless people living in the rooms of some of the old buildings as I leaped from one building to another.
I was still a few blocks away from the main street and with my current pace, I might successfully reach there within a few minutes. I was really exhausted but I had thoroughly trained my stamina.

Like every time I reached yet another end of the building started running towards the window to create enough momentum to jump to the other side.
Just when I had created enough momentum and was about to jump, a female heel appeared in front of my face and pressed against my face and the next thing my vision blackened.
All I did remember was tumbling upside down on the floor a couple of times before coming to a halt.

My head was in a daze. I felt a shockwave that ran through my spine and paralyzed my body for a few seconds.
I remain motionless on the floor for a few seconds until I recovered. I somehow managed to lift my head and my face really hurts like hell.

“Yo-ho! Where do you think you are going?" a familiar female voice echoed in the room, "I am not done playing with you.”

I slowly opened my eyes, it was blurry for the first few seconds until my vision restored.
Shit!

Not her again.
That gorilla bitch somehow caught up to me.

I got up on my feet and raised my guard. 
She somehow succeded intercepting me and cut my escape.
Thankfully just now she used her regular kick when she entered through the window. If she threw one of those enhanced kick like before I was done for.

Ah, I forgot she had enchanted boots so scaling a roof would be a piece of cake for her.
Instead of chasing my tracks through the building maze rooms, she opted to chase me through the roofs.

Not to forget that she threw that big ass wooden crate like it was some kinda pebble.
I glanced at her hands. She wore fabric gloves that had a red jewel engraved on the glove just below her knuckles. That jewel was the enchanting jewel that every enchanted gear had one.
She didn't only have enchanted heels but also enchanted gloves.

Still, to be able to precisely pinpoint my location by standing on a roof and to predict what window and which building I am going to choose so accurately should be almost impossible.
She really must possess very keen senses, nevertheless.

Despite her twisted personality, this gorilla bitch possessed the skills of a soldier.
Although I call her a bitch, she turned out to be coming from a family of hunting dogs.

“How rude of you to run away before even saying a goodbye?! I am so hurt!” she frowned at me with a cutesy pout on her face.

She was still playing dumb but somehow I could feel her bloodlust that sent chills down my body.
Either way, I don’t think it would be possible to escape easily at this point. Now I had no choice but to face the gorilla bitch one-on-one fight.
This was a really unexpected situation.

“Sorry about that!" I apologized with a friendly smile "There is this bargain sale that I don’t wanna miss. Could you please overlook my rudeness this one time, pretty please?”
I requested while sugarcoating my words although, it was all a lie.
I don't think it would work but at least I can hope, right?

"No way!" She replied back with her innocent smile as she cracked her knuckles.

2