The Elite Bullies- V
150 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

She started walking towards me in a slow but maintaining a steady pace.

I glanced around the room to look for things that could come handy to defend or something that might help me escape. The bitch was armed with enchanted gear and I in my current situation doesn’t hold a chance.

The first thing I noticed was the old dusty room with crumbling walls around me. This room even had a fireplace that seemed to be used recently not two threes day ago. Must be some homeless pedestrian who took shelter here.

After checking around I saw nothing useful for my current bad situation.

The bitch continued to close in while keeping her cutesy smile.
I also looked behind me but I only glanced for a second and reverted back and faced the bitch.
When I checked behind I saw a crowbar that was laying on the ground a few steps away from me. I quickly faced the bitch so I won’t get alarmed. And thankfully it was placed in such a way that the bitch might have not seen it because I was standing between.

I must slowly get that crowbar while maintaining to obstruct her vision and without alarming her.
I took one step back as she stepped one forward while steadily trying to reach towards the crowbar. But I must somehow grab her attention and focus on me so that I won’t blow my objective.

“Hey!” I called out to her “Did you know that girls who behave arrogant and bitchy tend to get older much earlier than the other girls?”

“Oh is that so? I didn’t know that! So what does that suppose to mean?” suddenly her eyes widened while she maintained that smile “Are you perhaps calling me ‘arrogant’ and ‘bitchy’, are you?”

Despite her smile, I could see her emanating bloodlust and her eyes wide in anger.
Well, at least I succeed to focus her attention on my conversation. I steadily backed away every step the bitch took and closed in near the crowbar.

I was digging my own grave by pissing her off even more.

“No, no, no! I would never dare to say such thing” I replied with a customer-friendly smile “I am but just a low born, please forgive my rudeness. I never intend to say that. It was just that we were so quiet and being in a room all alone with such a beautiful girl like yourself. I was just a bit embarrassed I just mumbled anything that crossed my mind to start a conversation. Please forgive my foolishness”
Ah, badmouthing her was a bad move, so I switched praising her but it doesn’t seem to be working.
I really don’t mean the praises but desperate times need desperate measures.

“Oh my! You really know how to flatter a girl, don’t you? Come here, lemme give you a hug.” she replied and gained pace while closing in.

A hug from this gorilla bitch?
She was armed with that enchanted gloves so with just one hug she can easily crush me to my death. She threw that crates like some kinda small pebble so killing me would be a child’s play not to mention the other enchanted gear that boots of hers. For all I know, she could possess even more enchanted gear.

Any other man would be really happy to get a hug from a beautiful girl like her except if she wasn’t trying to kill you.

She was speeding her way towards me and I cannot keep up. I need to buy more time.

“I was curious, could you tell me why do you hang out with those scumbags?” I asked.

“What did you just say?” she answered my question with a question.

“Please don’t get me wrong.” I continued, “At first glance, I could tell that the guys hanging around you are just a bunch of morons and they are riding on the coattails of their family but you are different. The way you manage to track me down so quickly that I could tell that you are an exceptional soldier with a keen sense of perceptive and good instincts. So my main question is why a skilled soldier like you, transferred to this old junk of a town?”

After hearing me out she stopped on her feet.
Her eyes had a slight glint while she still had that cutesy smile.

“Hehehe! You are quite the perceptive one yourself.” she replied “Of course, I am different from those guys.

Even gods like to be praised and compared to that women are much more feeble when it comes to praises. No females can disregard when showered with praises.

“Only if my old man had some of your perceptions then I wouldn’t be transferred to this dump of a town. But he still favors my younger brother over me. He will be in the next in line to the lord’s position.” she said with a vexing frustration and her elongated smile disappeared. She stared at something distant and lost her focus while talking.

I slowly started moving towards the crowbar.

She continued her nagging,
“I will show how incompetent my brother is compared to me. That old man of mine will surely change his mind one day. I will seize what’s rightfully mine. For now, blah blah blah…”

She was still engrossed in her mumbling even though I wasn’t paying attention at all. I only acted as if I was paying attention to her bullcrap and nodding my head sometimes just to fool her.

While I managed to reach the crowbar and even bend down to grab that crowbar but the bitch was still talking shit about her family problems and whatnot. I had my own fucking problems to deal with right now, so I had no interest to hear her problems.

She just stared into space as she rambled on and on about her family problems.
Women surely love to gossip a lot, don’t they?

This was my chance.

She was still busy staring off into space.
I suddenly gathered all my strength in my legs and dashed towards her with the sharp pointy side of the crowbar. I shall miss her vitals and immobilize her for the time being.

I closed in very close that she entered the vicinity of my attack and she was still busy staring into space while babbling on.

This is it!
I aimed my crowbar to hit her guts and used all my force in that very thrust.

Just when the bitch moved her hand and blocked my crowbar with her palm.

“Oh my! Is this how you treat a distressed maiden who sharing her problem?” she asked me and her smile returned back.

She fucking stopped my crowbar with that fabric glove like it was nothing. I couldn’t even put a scratch on that enchanted gloves even though it was made of fabric.
“Oh please!” I responded, “There is certainly someone in distress, right now but no way in hell that’s you!”

I quickly pulled my crowbar and again closed in to make another attack.

But just when suddenly she raised one of her legs to her head that her foot’s sole was almost parallel to the roof. I could clearly see under her skirt and she was really wearing black lace panties, she really was a mature woman.

The next second that same feet came down at full speed aimed at my head.
Thankfully I leaped away in the nick of time.

That kick landed on the floor with a loud thud that even the ground shook for a moment.
“What the fuck!” I shrieked out and tried to maintain my balance on my feet.
She slammed her feet down the floor with all her force. I managed to avoid it by a hair strand distance.

I looked at the floor where she landed her hit. There was a fucking hole in the wooden floor that was made of sturdy log. Despite the building being old the wooden floor was still very sturdy and she managed to put a hole on that floor.

If I stayed near her then that hole would have been in my head, instead.

I quickly cooled my head and didn’t let myself get intimidated by the bitch. I once again closed in with my crowbar in my one working arm and started to swing at her with fully my strength.

But she easily dodged every one of my swinging like a walk in a park as if she was mocking me.
“Ha! Is this all you got?” she asked me while she kept dodging every one of my attacks “I am getting bored now.”

I kept on swinging my crowbar left and right and even threw thrust attacks but she managed to dodge every one of them easily.

At this point, she was just toying with me.
Even my arm was getting tired holding and swinging the crowbar for so long.

“Are you done, yet?” she asked me while she yawned.

I quickly backed away from her.
I was just wasting my stamina.

Now I was out of options.
I had a good chance to attack when she was spaced out.
Now she was alert and had her guard up.

All I could do was just stare back at her and wait for her to kill me.
That was the only option that remained for my fate.

But fate is one big asshole for sure.
I lived my life in despair and such worse situation so the current situation feels kinda nostalgic.

Then I loosened my shoulders,
“Ha! Hahaha!” I started laughing.

“Wow!” said the bitch, “I heard people go crazy on the brink of their death and its the first time seeing that. No worries, I will send you to the afterlife in an instant. You also brought us to this desolate place which is a proper place to kill you. Your body might even rot for weeks before anyone could find it.”

She started walking in my direction as she cracked her knuckles.

“Hey wait!” I replied, “Don’t count me out as dead yet!”

“...” she remained silent.

“Well I guess, you don’t leave with any other choice,” I said with a brazen smile.

“What?” asked the confused bitch “Don’t even try to use that vomit trick on me. If I saw you even making a nauseating face to vomit, I would just uproot this floor slabs and hurl at you with all my strength. So don’t even think about it.” she responded as she twirled her red-hair locks.

Well, my belly emptied long back in the alleyway so puking trick was out of the question.
I had something much better in my mind.

“The thing is my cover is already blown as it is. I wanted to refrain from using this but you left me with no choice.” I said as I cracked my neck “The thing is I don’t have my wand with me, right now. But this crowbar would work just fine.”

I held a duel stand used by mage’s but instead of a wand I had to use a crowbar.

“Ha??” bitch left a loud confused tone, “What are you talking about? You can’t use magic, quit your bluffing. I won’t fall for that”

I ignored her criticism and the grin in my face widened.
I focused my attention on my wand (crowbar).
I started muttering my magic incantation in a low tone so it won’t be audible enough to the bitch.
“Hear me, Lord, bring the rain of terror upon my foes and exterminate the enemy that stands before me…”

I sincerely chanted the incantation and closed my eyes while gently waving my wand (crowbar).

“Stop your bluffing! You can’t use magic! You are nothing but a filthy commoner. If you did have magic you wouldn’t need to hide it.” But her voice had a tiny bit of hesitation that I could tell even though I had my eyes closed, “No way in hell, you can use magic!”

Soon I opened my eyes and looked at the bitch and my grin resurfaced.
Bitch raised her guard and took a fighting stance.

“Blazing Inferno!” I shrieked out loud and threw the crowbar in the air.

The crowbar flew overhead of the bitch’s head and fell down on the floor with a loud clank.
She braced herself and raised her guard towards the direction where the crowbar landed.

At this point, the bitch’s back was to my side.
I quickly sprinted towards the bitch at full speed.

The bitch just stupidly stared at the crowbar on the floor,
“Huh?” she squealed back towards me but it was too late.

With my sprinting momentum and putting all my weight behind my fist, I placed a jaw-cracking punch to the puzzled bitch right on her face.

She tumbled twice on the floor before laying on the ground unconscious.

My hand fucking hurts like hell but seeing that dumb bitch laying on the ground was a sight to behold.

She was acting all cocky and mighty and now she lay on the floor motionless, defeated an elite with just a mere punch.

All this time I was just bluffing.
Magicians are very rare and really powerful.

Even elite like themselves would be lucky enough to see a magician in action.
So I bluffed that I could use magic spells and to puncture the bitch’s guard. She easily fell for the old hook line and sinker trick.

“Remember this miss gorilla-bitch, that the dude who whooped your ass is Desmond Heller,” I said out loud. I deserve to flex my victory.

Today was a hectic day!
I need to get to a healer as soon as possible.
My arms and ribs are injured.

I started to move out of the room limping my way. I damaged my legs when I started sprinting suddenly like that.

Just when-
“Where the hell do you think you’re going?” a voice boomed in the room.

I turned my head and saw the bitch raised from the floor and stood back on her feet. Her nose was bleeding but her expression was the most terrifying one. She looked like an angry dog as if someone stepped on her tail.

“I will rip out your limbs and carve out your bones. You little worm!”
I might have not just stepped on her tail but also on her pride.

Ah, this is really the worst day ever.

1