The Elite Bullies- VI
173 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Hey now!” I said with a cheerful smile, “You kicked me in my belly with enchanted gear and I punched back in your face. Now we are even! So let’s get our differences aside and start anew.”

“I am going to kill you! Kill you! Kill you! Kill you!...” she mumbled on and on.
She looked like a lunatic woman and her anger could be seen flat on her face. She looked intimidating and scary for sure.

It was evening now and the golden sun rays entered through the windows. The bitch’s red hair glimmered under the rays. She proceeded in my direction to perform like she was some kinda executioner. She was really angry and my situation looked very grim if I don’t do anything soon.

I could just try to make a run for my escape but with her enchanted boots, she can easily outrun me.
So running away was out of the question. The only option was to confront her directly or somehow distract her long enough to getaway.

“You talk all high and might but in the end, you are nothing but the same as the other elites. You can’t do anything without relying on your enchanted gears.” I said tauntingly.
If I just persuade her in not using her enchanted gear then I might have a shot in defeating her and make my escape.

“I won’t fall for your talks. I am gonna crush you to death for messing my beautiful face, you filthy rodent,” she responded back.

Crap it didn’t work!
I leaped at her and started attacking her with my only functioning fist. I threw jab punch and an uppercut followed by a series of kicks. If I was able to manage to place a clean hit, then I might be at least slow down her agility for a bit. But she dodged every one of them easily.

But my fatigue had caught up to me and my moments were getting more sluggish by each passing second.

“If this is all you can do, my turn to attack. Cisca boots 50 percent output.” said the bitch.

Crap!

The bitch first used a roundhouse kick directly targeting my head.
I reflexively ducked my head and dodged that with a hair’s breadth. It was a powerful kick enough to kill me in an instant with my brains splattered all around the floor.

I closed in at the bitch and clenched my fist tightly. It was the perfect position to give her an uppercut right to the chin that can knock out anyone unconscious. But suddenly when I was about to make that punch a sudden sting like pain engulfed my arm. I couldn’t seem to move or lift my arm.

The bitch realized I was very close so she quickly retracted her kick and clenched her fist to attack.

“Die!” she screamed.
I quickly leaped away and rolled away from her towards where I threw my crowbar before.
It was laying behind her at a distance. I quickly rolled towards it and grabbed it.

I don’t know about that sudden pain but I was somehow able to overcome that pain and able to hold on the crowbar.

“Ha, you’re really quick on your feet despite being injured so roughly.” she said as she turned around facing me once again with a smug expression, “That crowbar can’t save you. You might as well just give up so I can give you a clean death.”

A smile emerged in my face,
“You might want to close your eyes for the next thing I am about to do.”

She charged in my direction with her fist as her gloves glowed,

“I won’t fall for your trick anymore!”

I stood standing motionless to let her close in.
Just when I suddenly flicked the ashes from the fireplace which was beside me in her eyes with the help of the crowbar.

The ashes blinded her eyes and I got away from her grasp.

She helplessly punched blindly in hopes of attacking me. She punched with one of her hands and rubbed her eyes with the other.

“Ahh, what the hell!”, she squealed while profusely rubbed her eyes in pain,

“Using such cowardly tricks like a coward! I will fucking kill you! Kill you in a painful death!”

Her angry words reverberated throughout the old building.

‘Says the girl who ganged on me with elite colleagues, armed with enchanted gear while dragging me to a secluded area.’

She had a lot of pride stuck up her ass.
She searched for me with her hands in the room.
“Come here you little worm! Once my vision is restored, I will give you a painful death that you wished to die yourself.”

This bitch has no clue what I had gone through. There were many times that I wished I was dead.

She was born and bought up in a silver spoon and right now the only thing that fueled her impulse to fight was her pride and ego.

Things are different for me. What I strive for is to survive. Not for my sake but for my siblings living back at my home. They were always my hope of glimmer that made me fight and live for myself.

Long back when I was abandoned my mother, I started working at the age of 10 years to make a livelihood. That time Armin and Rose were just three-year-old. At first, I sought refuge with Uncle Bartholews who I knew. He visited our home a few times and also was a friend of my father. I came to know about my father through Uncle Bartholews.

He ran a tavern down the street where I lived along with Armin and Rose. I even worked there and Uncle was kind enough that he even paid me wages even after giving us food and shelter. But things didn’t last long enough and rumors started spreading about Heller’s kid living in the pub. That little rumor started to hinder uncle’s business and her wife was really against letting us stay in the pub. We were soon kicked out and again down the streets.

I somehow had collected us enough money via wages to rent a barn to live for the time being. I had to earn money but I couldn’t put Armin and Rose alone. I started stealing to make our ends meet. There were times I was caught and brutally beaten up. But I collected enough money to put Armin and Rose to a school.

I never got a chance to study in a school but I worked myself up and earned money to rent us a good home to live a put food on our table. There were times when we had to move away when people came to know that we were the children of my Heller Rodrezzo who was renowned as a traitor.

Honor? Pride?
It’s just a pointless emotion in my opinion.

For the very same reason why my mother abandoned us in the first place. Dumped us because we carried the blood of our father. Well, she didn’t love us even before that so when my father betrayed the country it was an ice-breaker.

AH! Why am I having this sour flashbacks now!

I tightened the hold on my crowbar.
The bitch who was temporarily blinded with the ashes that I flung from the fireplace which happened to be close by.

I quickly started charging at the bitch. If I don’t do something now, she would definitely kill me later.

“Where are you! Worthless prick!” she rambled on and on while blindly searching for me.

I jabbed with the crowbar aimed her abdomen with all of my strength.

“AAAAAHHHHHHHHH” she screamed out loud and she opened her red eyes wide and looked at me.
“Just kidding” she added.

Then I realized that bitch actually managed to stop my thrust attack and caught the crowbar’s end just in a nick of time with instincts alone.

“What the hell are you!” I screamed.
She had her eyes closed and managed to catch the weapon’s end right in time. I tried to shake away and pull the crowbar but couldn’t free it.


The bitch had tight hold of my crowbar and she wasn’t ready to let go.
She raised her other fist to attack me.

Just when I quickly kicked at crowbar with full my might. The crowbar snapped where the bitch held.

I backed away from her punch’s reach but close enough where my crowbar could hit. I quickly swung the crowbar but this time aimed at her head. She was very close and it was almost impossible to dodge.

“No, you don’t!” she screamed and suddenly the punched aimed at me was now targeted the floor. The punch was very powerful that the shockwave pushed me back.

Suddenly the floor started crumbling within my feet,
“What the-”

The whole building started to collapse.

3