The End of a Hectic Day- I
153 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Why are you interfering in my matters? What I do is my business and none of your concern.” answered the bitch.

“I can’t turn a blind eye while you commit such barbaric actions and sully the name of the elites.” replied the mysterious black-haired chic dressed in a full suite of shiny iron-plated armor. Also, she had a conspicuous looking long curved sword.

I have seen her before but I can’t remember where.

“It’s no wonder, your brother was chosen as the next heir.” the mysterious chic added.

Wow, she pulled no punches.
That was straight out brutal and I starting to like this new chic for a change.

“Cisca, unravel all restrains.” the bitch undid the restrains of her gear, “Even if you are the heir of the Nevaralises family, I won’t just take that insult right on my face and walk away. Let settle our score right here and now, Pietra Nevarlises.”

What?!
She’s the heir to the Nevarlises family?
Wow! Never thought such a big shot like her to save my puny ass.

But what was the successor of the renowned family of Nevarlises doing in this rundown town of Stathford?

Oh by the Nevarlises is a powerful household in the entire Rublor Kingdom. The current Leader of the Nevarlises House, Cecelia Nevarlises who also is the Chief Admiral who commands the entire Rublor Kingdom’s military fleet.

The most popular war hero’s also are a part of the Nevarlises household. Their household possesses the most amount of enchanted gear as well.

And this chic is supposed to be the successor to that household?
She must be a prodigy to pull that off.

“Hold your ground, Lady Ruxia.” said Pietra chic, “I didn’t come here to fight you. Just to put a stop to your crude actions. Using enchanted gear just to toy with an unarmed guy for your entertainment is forbidden within the laws of the military. Acting in such a way is really unbecoming of you, Lady Ruxia Charles Vandragg.”

So the bitch comes from the Vandragg family.
The Vandragg household is also a noble house but of a bit lesser stature. The current town where I live also comes under their jurisdiction.
“Oh please, spare me the etiquettes and formalities for once. So what if you are the chief’s daughter, I am more talented to take you on by myself.” replied the bitch as she emanated bloodlust and approached the Pietra Nevarlises, “I always wondered who would fair if we had a one-on-one bout. You are more than welcome to use your renowned Peacekeeper sword. Please don’t hold anything back.”

The bitch reached out to her back and equipped to daggers.
“Meet my babies, Mercy and Kill. Let’s have a heartfelt duel, shall we?” asked the bitch with a friendly smile.

Those daggers didn’t look like a normal weapon. It’s definitely is an enchanted gear.
If only the bitch had used that daggers from the start, I would definitely wouldn’t be alive.
I guess, she thought I wasn’t worth enough to be killed by her enchanted weapon.

Enchanted gears are rare indeed but the enchanted weapon is even much unusual.
Enchanted gear, in general, isn’t limited to weaponry and armor.
There are also other things enforced by the magic used for other productive means besides war.
For example, a cauldron magically enhanced with unlimited water supply or a magical voice ball that amplifies one’s voice, a long-range telescope that can see farther than normal ones, etc.

So what my point that in this world where magicians are scarce. Their handicrafts are much rare especially weapons.

“I don’t sheathe my sword for petty squabbles. Please refrain from inciting a fight just to prove your point. Thankfully I was around the vicinity when I heard the sudden collapsing of this building and rushed to the scene immediately.” the Pietra chic suddenly glared at the bitch, “But what’s this, why are you bleeding from your head? Was this unarmed guy too much to handle for an elite prodigy like yourself?”

“You really don’t hold back, do you? This unarmed brat that you trying to defend is none other than that traitorous peasant hero, Rodrezzo Heller. If not for his petty trickery I wouldn’t be in such a mess. That bastard managed to inflict damage, I can’t let him be alive anymore.”

The Pietra chic glance at me,
“Hmm. I see,” she answered.

Wait don’t tell me this Pietra chic would abandon me to this vile psycho bitch just because of my old man. I really can’t put up with this sort of shit anymore.

“Even so…” said the Pietra chic, “I can’t let you kill him for such reason. As a proud knight of the Nevarlises, I can’t allow you to murder a person just because his father is a criminal. Stand down, Lady Ruxia.”

I really starting to like this chic. Its the first time I ever seemed to be thankful to some noble in my entire life.

“If that’s how you wanna play, then fight me Pietra!” scowled the bitch as she started to twirl her twin dagger in her hands and approached Pietra chic.

“I can’t fight you lady Ruxia,” Pietra replied back.

“Oh, you think just because you possess a silver class weapon, I am not a worthy opponent for you, don’t you?”

What that blade was a silver classed weapon?
Silver classed gears are classified as a national treasure.
To make such high-class equipment is nothing but an admirable feat. On top of that, a weapon of silver class weapon was even more bizarre.

At such a young age to wield such monstrosity, she must be a monster herself.
I have seen bronze and iron class enchanted gear but I can’t even comprehend the power in that silver class weapon that Pietra chic was holding.

There’s also a gold class weapon but no magician was able to forge such class weapon for centuries now. There’s only a handful of gold class gears in the world.

But nevermind that, the silver class is currently the highest grade gears currently in the world.

“Please listen to my reasoning, lady Ruxia.” said Pietra, “THEY are here. It’s better that you don’t do anything stupid that could land the both of us in trouble, will you?”

Huh?
What are they talking about?

The bitch stopped in her feet.
Cold sweat flowed from her brows.

She glances around her surroundings while slightly moving her head as if she was looking for something.

“Check at your 3’o clock, rooftop without attracting the obvious,” said Pietra.

The bitch did glance at the rooftop of the building to her right side.
And suddenly she bit her lip and sheathed her dagger back in her pocket.

“Shit! Why are they here! Fine whatever!” said the bitch, “You are saved this time. But you won’t be so lucky next time, Heller! I will surely make you pay fourfold.”

She started to back away for a change.

I lifted my head to see what made the bitch give up. So I looked exactly where the bitch was instructed and to my surprise…

Someone was sitting on one of the roofs that look pretty suspicious.
He was casually sat cross-legged on the roof with some kinda notebook and writing something.

He looked very very shady for someone to casually writing in a notebook on a roof of these old buildings. A building just collapsed beside him but it didn’t seem to even faze him.

But the reason he looked most sketchy was because of his attire.
This dude barely looked human because he wore a black cloak and wore a mask that had a long beak-like nose.

I am pretty sure that guy is not gonna enter a fancy dress competition.

Still, why did these two elites reacted in such a way?

 Thanks for taking the time to read this.
It would be great if you could leave feedback on the comments...
now we will be entering a new arc soon

4