64: Kick Ass (1)
1.6k 10 71
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Read Early Content on Patre0n. Also consider Commenting and Joining Discord all on this URL: https://linktr.ee/donovel
[Patre0n latest chapter: 81]

 

"I command you to stop!"

"Command me?!"

This word, this reply, for the two of them it meant one thing.

War!

"Insolence! Arrest that cur!"

Prince Edward was enraged, Leon wasn't completely in the right mind.

It didn't feel right for Edward that someone came out from the Goblin Den that he was just about to raid, not only rendering his efforts useless but endangering the image he was trying to reform.

As for Leon, he was struggling not to be consumed by that negativity once again. He had to keep in the right mind and not risk it. Sadly, he was aggroed very easily.

By the arrest order of the Prince, the students at the front rearranged themselves in a daze and the knights became all focused. Many arrows and staves were aimed at the hooded figure standing at the entrance of the cave.

The Prince and his goons, the students behind, the forest clearing in front of the cave's entrance, the rubble which flew everywhere, and the man who just got out. An image of intense battle in the shadows of those people was rising from the darkness, dancing on a deafened melody of their heartbeats racing only the ghosts can dance for it and there was a ghost in the midst, Leon.

He smiled.

The music.

He liked it, it suited the scene. It started to play, only Leon could hear it and it could be seen as he started to shake his head with the sound.

"He's moving!"

"Something's coming out."

The students shouted as they could see the anomaly happening around the dark figure and it filled them with fear, even the knights, even the Prince.

Leon? He was still focusing on the music and the spell just came naturally.

"Darkness!"

The Darkness spreads around him like the cloud from before coming out from his pants foot openings, his shirt's sleeves, and from his shirt's collar. Darkness that engulfs everything.

"Shoot him!" The Prince shouted.

"Too slow! Rush! Leap!" Leon smiled.

The music Intensified in his head and the lyrics ran on his tongue as he jumped like a tiger towards the students who missed him by a whole second.

And the wolf was in the middle of the flock of sheep. One boy from his neck, another from his arm, he twisted his body and threw the two students at the row of the magic casters in the back.

The knights rushed but the Darkness Leon emitted blocked their vision as Leon raised his arms and created waves of Darkness splitting the group even further.

One man against a hundred and they weren't even able to respond. One wrong projectile or spell and they will injure their own.

"Subdue him." One knight led three of his mates and rushed toward the cloud only to fly out of it followed by the others who looked in a sorry state each of them with the bones of their faces almost disfigured.

Part of the Darkness receded and the figure standing in the middle of it all was the mysterious man with his hood down carrying a big bloody mace on his shoulder.

Everyone saw the face.

"It's… it's that…"

"I can't believe it!"

They couldn't, there was no way this is believable.

"It's the Black Goblin."

They saw what was supposed to be a Goblin from a while ago, the killer which made the Goblin Den entrance collapse before vanishing.

But it's actually a human, they all can see him now.

"Deja Vu?" He said, "I have been in this place before."

[A/N: Alexa, play Deja Vu - Initial D]

"MOVE!" Edward raised his sword and enchanted with Fire Magic as he leaped towards Leon.

"Charge!" Leon completely ignored him and rushed to the nearest patch of students.

"Help!"

"Run!"

"KYAAA!"

He overpowered them by his charge which completely crushed their defense, kicked their tanker, bashed their off-tanker, and punched the fighter who tried to resist.

The mace disappeared instantly and he held two students once again, this time from their feet, and started spinning.

"Higher on the street, and I know it's my time to go."

The spring went on as the two students started doing a "WOAH!" from the speed they went on before being let go.

One student was thrown towards the knights, the other towards the Prince. Leon saw one more still lying on the ground and kicked him ten meters away into a group of rushing students.

Domination!

"Calling you, and the search is a mystery!"

Leon couldn't stop the song going in his mind as his body was echoing with its vigor. He was so much in the zone to the point where he could evade something moving at the speed of Light…

AND HE DID!

Looking as he arched his back behind, what passed by his just now was a [Light Discharge] spell cast by a Light Element caster.

"Die, you unholy thing!"

It was Nora Frye, not known as a Light Magic user but certainly an enemy at this point. Immediately with his head, Leon chanted the classes from Warrior and Rogue to Hunter and Mage.

At that very same moment, Eleanor ran out of the cave to see the mess that exploded right in her face.

"Earth Control! Air Control!"

Leon applied the two spells at the same time then jumped up and with his two feet, he landed and stomped the ground as hard as he could.

Without introductions, the Earth beneath Nora Frye and the other students around her rose in the blink of an eye and launched them in the air without any resistance.

With his two arms moving together, Leon made a physical casting technique as if he was pushing something. In perfect sync, a strong air current slapped the students who were just launched up and threw them a fair distance away.

"Standing on my feet, it's so hard when I try to be meieieieieeee!" Intoxicated by the music, Leon kept singing and finished the verse with an awful cacophony.

"Nora!" Prince Edward couldn't keep up with the masked man but he was close to where Nora was about to fall and rushed towards her.

"Stop him at all costs!" The remaining Knights all rushed in unison in their arms and armor ready to take on the singing goblin in one joined gangbang.

At an impossible angle, Leon turned his head to them and moved in a bizarre speed as he summoned the big mace from his storage once again and with his arms, he released a thick cloud of Darkness using the newly acquired Shadow Magic. While doing so, he switched classes to Sentinel and Warrior.

The Darkness consumed the Knights in a second and they lost their vision.

*ARGH* *UMPH* *AAAH* *UWAH* *UWU* *THUD*

The sound of fighting came out from the Darkness as bones were heard breaking and muffled groans while the faces were eating the dirt.

In mere seconds, an entire squadron of Knights was lying with injuries that varied from the unimaginable to the unsightly.

No one was dead though. Only one was left standing against all these odds, the Prince.

When the Darkness settled, the dark figure wearing a goblin mask walked closer to the Prince at a confident steady pace.

This was already this bad. The Prince gritted his teeth in anger and raised his longsword to his side fully taking control of its grasp in order to take a careful battle against that freak.

"A user of the Dark Magic. Why is there a Sinner of the Evil Temple of Darkness here?" Aside from them, Nora Frye was still on the ground after getting caught by Prince Edward.

"Evil Temple?" Underneath his mask, Leon spoke in an unrecognizable voice.

He looked at the two who were left from the party he trashed and decided to play along.

"Of course! Speak of the Devil and he shall appear." Leon replied in the evilest accent he can muster.

The two young people in front of Leon finally got intimidated by his tone.

"Haha!" Leon laughed, "Now is not the time for fear, that comes after I am done with you."

"You think I fear you?" The Prince couldn't endure this humiliation any longer.

Leon smiled wider. Anger is a mistake, one must act as if he is angry but should still keep a cool head. The act is for the display, the cool head is for making the most harm.

"Don't worry, little Prince. I will not kill you. I will burn everything that you hold dear off your hands then, and only then… you will have my permission to die." Leon copied an evil line from an anime he used to watch to piss off Edward.

And it took a split of a second for metal to clash. Edward swung his longsword and Leon hit with the top of the mace against the base of the blade to nullify the swing.

One exchange showed the difference not only in skill but also in experience. A disadvantage for the Prince if he couldn't do anything right now.

Edward attempted to retreat a step but Leon stepped on his foot halting him back. The Prince was taken by how cheap the move was.

"You think this is your school grounds?"

"Fuck off!"

The sword and the mace interlocked once again and Edward tried to use magic.

"Flames!"

With all his might, he let out a steam of Fire Magic from his hand towards Leon's face but Leon intercepted that hand and pointed it somewhere else.

"Read!"

< Analyzing… 1% >

"Let go!"

"Sure! Let me smash off that arm first."

Leon pushed the sword away and immediately swung the mace at Edward's arm but the Prince's instincts kicked in and he used whatever he could to get away.

"Rush!"

Immediately, he rushed backward without looking and rammed into a tree. Once he saw finally at a fair distance, his boldness returned back.

"You bastard cur! Burn to ash!"

"Hey, language!"

Edward let out his fiercest firepower possible which was emitted like the breath of a dragon. A stream of Fire that would obliterate all in its path.

"Darkness!"

In Response, Leon pulled the shadows of the night from this forest and pushed them at Edward like a tsunami. Fire and Shadow collided as the intense flow of Mana became suffocating to those with lesser Mana power.

"Im… Impossible!"

And soon Edward realized what was going on.

This is no longer something he can push back with his power. This Darkness… it is consuming everything.

Not only that, his opponent was advancing on him and all his Fire Magic was fully subdued.

"Not… possible!" He muttered as his Mana was gradually depleted.

Leon on the other hand fully let go of the shadows which settled back into the darkness and stood in front of Edwards holding two flames in both hands.

< [Fire Magic Lv.1] has been added to your Status. >

< You have learned [Fire Magic - Flames] >

"Poor little guy." Leon said, "I knew a guy just like you back in my days at middle school. He was big, strong… probably reached adulthood before everyone else. So… he was a little shit bully… just like yourself here. He had that little more privilege."

Leon then smirked as he spoke.

"Do you know what happened a couple of years later in high school?" He continued, "He wasn't the tallest any more. He wasn't the strongest. He had no friends either, just some two-faced bitches who looked the other the very damn moment his face was bashed against a wall."

The current Leon was a head shorter than Edward, skinnier even. But his aura… it was insane.

"You lost, kid."

These were the last words he said before turning around to leave. He was not even angry at Edward anymore and just wanted out of here after he had proven his point.

"I haven't lost."

But just as Leon turned, Edward seemed not intending to let this drop.

"I… Don't… Lose."

And with all he got, he ran right towards Loen.

"Sigh."

*Swoosh* *UMPH* *Thud*

What it took was a single punch to the guts and Edward was lying on the ground holding his torso in pain. Leon targeted the ribs.

"Hah! Haha!"

Yet still, Edward was laughing.

Leon frowned but suddenly, he noticed something in Edward's hand. Something which Edward broke.

*CraAAAAAKK*

The sound of thunder came out of that little thing. It stunned Leon for a second but he recovered instantly by applying [Light Magic - Heal] on his ears and senses.

"That?" Leon looked at whatever the Prince had in his hands and murmured, "Read!"

——————————
[Thunder Whistle] <Uncommon>
Once broken, the spell in the whistle shall be freed into the sound of booming thunder.
——————————

This could only mean one thing.

"A signal!"

Leon just looked up and all his hair stood up in a reaction to something he felt coming near.

{Leon, come back to the cave! Hurry!}

At that moment, a voice in his head… the voice of Eleanor whispered. Leon didn't realize what that was until his brain felt the sensation of Mana as it made a connection with him. He hastily dispelled it as he wants nothing to do with Eleanor at the moment for very good reasons.

Still, something was approaching fast and he better run.

It has only been a couple of seconds after the Thunder Whistle was off and as Leon started two runs, two figures landed where he barely managed to evade.

One was a man with black hair and stern expressions in the armor of a knight and the other was a female Mage around her 40s. What the two had in common were the large Battle Wings coming from their backs.

Leon recognized the two. The combat instructor and the magic instructor from the game's tutorial.

"Master, this guy… he's a sinner from the Temple of Darkness." Edward, whose face was covered with anger and shame, jumped behind the two and pointed at Leon.

Leon let out a sigh.

"You little shit!"

Read Early Content on Patre0n. Also consider Commenting and Joining Discord all on this URL: https://linktr.ee/donovel
[Patre0n latest chapter: 81]

71