128- Borderline Mule
543 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Meet her, she is Lilias one of my new demonic pets," Rowen said while pointing at Lilias.

Dana raised her eyelids and her crystal eyeballs looked at Lilias. Her mature yet seductive figure came in her view. She could tell that Lilias was more beautiful than her. And she has even got a slight demonic charm to her.

Dana reacted just like Felicia. She has a jealous expression on her face.

She rose from her bed. Placing the heavy book on the side. Gently moving towards Lilias with a smile on her face she shook her hand with hers.

"Hello, I am Dana. It's very nice to meet you." She said.

Lilias also smiled at her and looked at Rowen. "I know about you. All Master Rowen has been talking about was you from the moment we met. He was very excited for me to meet you."

"He said that you are the most beautiful and generous woman he has ever met." Lilias started flattering Dana. So she can use her to get in the Library of Wheathollow.

Dana blushed when she heard her words. She turned around and looked at Rowen with a Shy face. A smile formed on her face.

She held Lilias's shoulder and moved her towards the bed, she made her sit down beside her. "You are beautiful too. Sister Lilias. What kind of demon are you?" She asked.

"I have a Crimson Serpent Bloodline." She said.

Dana nodded in understanding she has heard about Crimson Serpents before. They were demonic beings. However, she never thought that she would ever see a humanoid Crimson serpent. She has never heard about one.

"Dana, can you help me with something?" Rowen asked. 

And just as she listened to his words an excited look appeared on her face. From the time she messed up after not trusting him she never thought she would have a chance to correct her mistake.

However, now Rowen is asking for her help from the front. It was like God has heard all her prayers.

She nodded quickly. "You can ask me for anything." She said with a smile.

"Lilias actually loves reading and I was hoping if you can get her in the WheatHollow Library." 

"That's just easy. I have the Demand Relic of WheatHollow library. Here you can read as many books as you want." Dana said and tossed a small stone in the shape of a book to Lilias. It was like she was eager to give her that Relic.

Both Lilias and Rowen looked at each other and smiled. It was easier than they expected.

.............

Ia, on the other hand, moved through the market looking at all the exciting dishes and foods placed everywhere in the market. No one seems to notice that she was a demon.

However, her mood was quite off. She has just found out that you need merit points to buy something in this place. Rowen has left her alone without any merit points.

She then looked in the air. She has already noticed the one-eyed demon that has been following her around to make sure she does not cause any trouble. She sighed. "Junior brother is too steady."

Rolling her eyes she moved around quickly. She wanted to get out of this place as quickly as she could. However just as she turned around to move she stumbled into a little girl. And the girl fell on her butt.

Tears started to form in the little girl's eyes as Ia looked at her with amusement. "Aye girl you wanna Die?" She asked with a genuine expression. She would really kill if she said yes.

Rowen has said to not cause any trouble. However, if this girl gives her permission first then it's all fair game. Her mouth watered just by the thought of eating such tender meat.

Her eyes focused on her as she looked at her with begging eyes. She was hoping for the little girl to say yes. However she only cried louder.

"Hey, you! What are you doing? Little Cloud are you ok." Suddenly a girl in a red robe came and picked the little girl up. She had a beautiful face and a bun on her back. Two golden dragon clips were holding her black hairs in place.

Ia looked at her straight in the eyes. "I was just trying to help her. She banged into me first. At least teach her some manners." She said with an annoyed expression. This girl came before she could eat this cloud thing. She ruined her lunch.

The red-dressed girl heard Ia and even angry expression appeared on her face. "You slut! Do you know who I am? How dare you talk to me like that?!" She yelled attracting all the attention on her.

"You dare to hurt Little Cloud and then have the audacity to insult me! Do you wish to die?" The red-dressed girl said.

When the nearby people heard her loud words they stopped from what they were doing and looked at her. And suddenly may gasp resounded in the area.

"She is Senior CloudFeather how did this pink-haired girl mess up with her? Doesn't she know that Senior CloudFeather is Inner sect disciple and is very enteric? She punishes people without any second thoughts." A girl from the crowd said.

"Yes, I have heard that she once even killed someone from the servant quarters. And this girl has the cultivation of only True Deity. She must also be from servant quarters."

"This girl is dead now."

Everyone around them started talking to each other. They looked at Ia with pity. Some even looked at them with excitement. Maybe they will be able to witness her getting punished by Senior CloudFeather.

"What happened Feather?" Suddenly an ethereal voice transmitted in the place. A guy with Golden Robes and handsome face descended from the sky on a broad Golden FlyingSword.

He looked like an angel descending from heaven. There was a nonchalant look on his face. As he cast a gaze at a pink-haired girl. He then looked in the sky and spotted a small hovering demon in the sky.

He then looked at the red-dressed women again, a slightly caring expression formed on his face.

When Ia saw them she released a heavy sigh. 'I was only gonna kill her after her consent. It's clearly not my fault.' She was about to cry.

Rowen has specially told her not to cause any big ruckus and she has done it even after she tried her best not to. She just wanted to die now.

"Brother Fan, this girl first hurt Little Cloud and then even insulted me. Moreover, she is only a servant Disciple. Do they not respect you? After all whole sect know how much you care about me." CloudFeather said with a sobbing voice.

Her tone was completely different from before and she sounded like a meek and gentle lady. She even portrayed Ia as a bad girl in front of everyone.

"Oh my God! That is Brother Fan! A core Disciple. Now even God would not be able to save this girl. Her destiny is to die now." A girl from the crowd said.

"Yes, Brother Fan is at Martial Manipulation Realm. This pink head is as good as dead now. Only the sect leader would be able to save her from the wrath of Brother Fan." 

Many looked at Ia as she was already dead. Who was Brother Fan? A core disciple. Core disciples have privileges that even Inner sect disciples don't have. They can execute any outer sect disciple.

Moreover, Ia only looked to be a servant Disciple. 

"Maybe only Dana can saver her in the whole outer sect." 

"Don't forget about sister Felicia. Brother Fan would never dare to go against her words as she belongs to an Ascender Family.  Even sect Leader would not mess with her easily."

"Yes you are correct, however, why would she ever save a nobody like her. She is dead now."

Ia listened to all the chatter that was happening around and smirk formed on her face. "Dana and Felica. If her master wants he could make these two lick her boots." 

She then looked at the small girl. She has already stopped crying. Her eyes then landed on the Fan guy and she licked her lips. If she can eat such nutritious meat she would definitely be able to advance.

Ia turned her head up and looked at the Cyclopes. She knew if something drastic were to happen the one-eyed guy will save her. She could see a shine in its glabella which meant it has already prepared for the worst.

The Cyclopes was currently using Blaze Flame Dagger which meant it could easily kill the Fan guy if he needed to. Her eyes narrowed and a wide smile formed on her face.

Since shit has already been thrown in the sky. Why not sprinkle some piss in it?

"That small demon would not be able to save you now." Suddenly the ethereal voice again rang in her ears and then Ia looked at the Fan guy with a  smile on her face.

"You can see it? So you are not as pathetic as I thought." She said and just as she did so.

Everyone present in the ground gasped in astonishment and terror. They even took a few steps back. 

"What is this girl doing. Struggling before she dies? It would make her death even more painful!" A guy from the corner said. 

She has just offended Sister CloudFeather and then she even offended Brother Fan. Does she like being dead.

"You!" CloudFeather was about to rebuke her. However, before she could finish her sentence Ia interrupted.

"What? You are a slut. Choosing a borderline mule as your partner. It's better to drink your own vomit then looking at his pathetic face."

11