Chapter 1. This Is Isekai Without Magic Looks Like
2.9k 14 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This series is also available in Indonesian. You can read the story here.

Yeah, the MAGIC here doesn't exist.

The elves could only shoot with their arrows and bows and live in the trees. The adventurers can only rely on their own abilities or teamwork or their weapons to survive and to be able to rank up. Demon Lord can only make the monsters to rampage to the villages or cities manually. If he fails to do his job, he will be rampaged by the monsters himself.

Other than the magic here doesn't exist, there are also no tutorials, no system, and I'm not gifted with the cheat skills either.

I also didn't stop by in the realm of God first and then being briefed by Him before I send to this world too.

I didn't experience anything like that.

Like when we were born on Earth. We didn't bring anything.

No system, no magic, and nor memories ...

Oh, except for this time, my memories when I was alive on Earth are still intact, oddly enough.

To Be Continued

Hello, it's Wildan here. This is my first story in Scribble Hub.

Wow, this community is growing so fast! I'm still a noob so I hope all of you can enjoy this series.

About this series. I read many Isekai novels from these three countries (China, Korea, Japan) and I really like them. The problem is that I also like things that more magicless so I'm looking for a story that doesn't have any magic elements ... and I can't find what I want! (Actually, I came across several titles like Legendary Mechanic (Chinese Novel) and Galactic Officer Became Adventures (Japanese Novel) but they ended up having some magic too!). Somehow I wanted this kind of story to exist, so I began to save some concepts and ideas on my laptop and started this series. I want to focus on working on this until the end so wishes me luck, guys!

I hope those of you who like fantasy stories, but want to try different ones (like fantasy stories without magic), love the story that I made.

100% Accuracy and Grammatically Correct Not Guaranteed. Revisions, Corrections, and Edits Are Periodically Done. Corrections, Critics, and Suggestions Are Welcome, So Don't Hesitate to Leave Comments. Don't Forget To Bookmark and Favorite If You Enjoyed It. 

Happy Reading

My Patreon or Trakteer. Thanks! 

36