Chapter 42. Why Did You Just Tell Me That Map Is Already Exists?
99 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
There's a little more I need to check out in Chapter 43. I will try to make it ready for publication tomorrow. Thank you for your understanding.

 
Princess’s POV
 
The next morning in Ega's room ...

"You're Ega, right?" (Princess)

Ega, who was sitting on the bed, rubbing his temples, was quite surprised by my presence because I suddenly entered his room without knocking.

He replied by nodding at me without looking at me.

Looks like he just woke up.

“I just want to inform you that the mission given by Lord Rijeka to take care of those bandits will be taken over by us. Whether you mind it or not, it's none of our business and we'll do it without needing your consent. That’s all." (Princess)

I then came out of his room.

I caught a glimpse of his speechless expression when I left the room.

My condolences.

He was injured anyway, and the rest of his party also encountered the same situation. He couldn't do anything for a while to us.

 

Unknown’s POV
 
"Are you sure we don't need Lord Rijeka's approval that we are going to carry out this job and only tell Ega alone?" Ask Princess.

We walked out of Ami's inn and kept walking to go to someplace in this town.

"Yeah. That's the fastest. " (Unknown)
 
After all, if we follow the correct procedure. I'm pretty sure we will be slowed down by them. They will definitely look for things that were lacking on our side first.

I can even do that kind of job.

For example, the number of our members, our party members are only four. You can figure out for yourself what scenario would happen with just that point.

Huh? With that few members, are you sure you can complete this mission?~

Want to order your grave first?~

What is your height? I have acquaintances for that job, guaranteed satisfactory service!~

GAHAHAHA!~

... And things like that.

"Then where will we get the meed from that mission? We're not doing this for charity, are we? We haven't even registered to become an Adventure yet. " He said, still worrying about something.

“We'll get that from Ega. But don't get your hopes up too high from him because we will get cash not from him alone. " (Unknown)

"Not only from him? What do you mean?" (Princess)

“Listen. We're going to hunt bandits. You know where the rest we will get money from, right? " (Unknown)

"Huh? Oh… Heh. ” Princess then grinned. 

It was rare to see this guy give that kind of expression.

Whatever. He got what I meant, anyway.

"That's the fastest. And one more thing. I don't think we need to register to become an Adventure in the normal way like taking the test. " (Unknown)

"Huh? Is it even possible?" Elf who had only been listening immediately turned his attention to me.

"Yeah. Rest assured. I have a way. But first we will go to the Adventure Guild to see the map. Why did you just tell me that map already exists?" (Unknown)

"Fem-" (Princess)

"Fem again." (Unknown)

Fem is house arrest now because of yesterday's problem.

He's not confined by the authorities, but the four of us ourselves asked him to do this to reflect on himself for the trouble he caused last night.

Well, actually … I asked the three of them to go that far with Fem because he needs to fix his attitude, his manner, his demeanor, and his behavior and many more, otherwise, he could easily get into trouble again in the future.

He was not allowed to come with us and could not leave the inn for a while.

Even if he is forced to come with us too, he will only become a trouble-maker character again or just be a comic relief character in this party.

We have to reduce the trouble that will befall us.

And without him for a while is the best solution to solve that problem.

You must already know that the person who likes to talk the most at this party is Female Knight. He holds the pole position in our party, followed by Princess, then Elf, me, and finally Beastkin.

It means that if there is no Fem, Princess will take over the throne as the most talkative person in our group.

Princess likes politics and will talk a lot when we talk about politics. 

He usually speaks using political jargon in his talk. If your brain doesn't know just a single political jargon, don't expect you to understand what he's talking about.

And do you understand what he said just now?

I mean that "meed" earlier? 

Nevermind.

And what's about Fem?

Fem? 

Heh …

I told you he's the one who likes blabbering the most in our group, that already obvious, isn't it? I don't need to tell you what his favorite topic is. 

Whatever other people talk about, he quickly got involved.

"..."

I just hope he doesn't get into any more trouble at the inn.

To Be Continued

100% Accuracy and Grammatically Correct Not Guaranteed. Revisions, Corrections, and Edits Are Periodically Done. Corrections, Critics, and Suggestions Are Welcome, So Don't Hesitate to Leave Comments. Don't Forget To Bookmark and Favorite If You Enjoyed It. Thanks

3