Chapter 47. Look, They’re Not Dead!
77 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Let me know if you find anything weird in this chapter, okay? I'll fix it soon.

 The Man Whose His Nuts Popped’s POV

He was used to seeing his small members covered in blood after tearing apart the hymen of many girls, and he didn't feel guilty or feel anything when taking away their virginity.

Whether that girl willingly gave it to him or not, he felt nothing.

But not this time.

He's not used to seeing his small members covered in blood because the blood was the result of his nuts blown off!

Previously, he could still enjoy using his thing last night, this morning, and a while ago.

But now?

His balls explode!

C-can my thing still be used even though the other thing that was hanging underneath is not there?

I-if not. H-how can I fix this? I-is there a cure?

How can I return this to the way it was!

 

Unknown’s POV

Judging by his expression, I wasn't sure the man was thinking about who would be responsible for doing this to him. He seemed to be just lamenting the situation between his crotch rather than thinking about that.

He just sits there silently.

But hey. He wouldn't die just because his seeds exploded, right?

I've heard stories about… I don't really remember this, is it from Ottoman Empire or China?

Whatever.

The point is, in that country, every man who employed as guards and servants in harems or women's quarters, had to be castrated first to protect the king's women.

Look, they're not dead!

While you? With your build, do you want to die just because of that?

Ohh, I just remembered.

A human can die if he runs out of blood!?

“…”

“……”

“…………”

Just die peacefully then.

End your life.

You already game over.

Maybe you just get a second chance and then incarnate just like me. Become a baby again and start all over again.

If you are lucky you might be born as a female too.

New experience.

Now it's your turn to be drilled by someone.

You can be a gay legally without the need to be persecuted by many people.

A good prospect, isn't it?

"..."

"So, how can we get out of this mess without adding a new mess?" I whispered to the three of them.

The four of us then exchanged glances, thinking of a solution to solve this problem.

But before we did anything, something suddenly jumped from the bush not too far from where the couple was.

“…!!” (Beastkin)

“…!!!” (Princess)

“…!!!” (Elf)

“…!!!!” (Unknown)

Sh*t! Wolf!

We spontaneously prepared to face that wild dog. We didn't care anymore that the couple would find out we were here and think that we were the source of their misfortune.

But the wolf somehow ran towards the couple where it was.

“H-honey! Get up, hurry!”

The woman moved quickly and lifted her lovers to her shoulders while the man just realized the precarious situation that was happening to them that a wolf was approaching the two of them.

“Huh!? Ugh …”

The man looked very painful when he tried to stand up, he grabbed his crotch which was still bleeding while enduring the pain.

"Honey, c’mon!"

… And her partner kept forcing him to stand up. She looked very desperate and didn't care if his lover groin was bleeding, missing, or exploding.

“Arghh!!”

The couple ran in blind haste, deep into the forest, still completely naked to get away from the wolf chase.

They did not have time to think about bringing their clothes because of that wolf.

The wolf is just one, and one of the teenage pairs had a wound on the lower part of his body.

Actually, there are many ways to overcome the wolf attack even though one of them was wounded, but they chose the option to escape.

I don't know. We, as mere spectators, could always easily find the flaws on someone and have bright and brilliant ideas so we can always judge them if this is not the best choice for them.

We always think that the choices they make themselves are wrong or even very stupid.

But those who experience it are them, not us.

Try to be in their shoes then. Does anyone dare to guarantee that you could make the best judgment in that kind of situation?

For untrained people, they will probably just freeze there and doing nothing when the wolves attack them.

The choice they chose made sense.

And maybe the two of them weren't adventurers and just ordinary teenage couples.

In that case, it’s good then.

“…”

"Heh! They deserved it." I heard Elf suddenly muttering that words while seeing the poor couple already gone, disappeared into the forest.

Me and Princess sighed at the same time.

… And, yeah. Unexpectedly, our difficult problem solved by itself because of the arrival of that wolf.

We have no idea why that wolf suddenly came here.

Is it because that wolf smells the man's blood?

Maybe.

And somehow there are always wolves to help us.

Back then, we find them fought with the bandits on our way to the town and we were able to get there, unscathed because of them.

Then this time.

Are wolves the lucky animal for our party?

Meh.

"..."

After feeling that the situation was secure and that couple had been away for quite a while, we continued on with our mission.

Not to forget, I also asked Beastkin and Elf to do their best to erase any traces which could be proof that we've been here before.

I don't want anyone to know that we were involved in this incident and come to us one day.

To Be Continued

100% Accuracy and Grammatically Correct Not Guaranteed. Revisions, Corrections, and Edits Are Periodically Done. Corrections, Critics, and Suggestions Are Welcome, So Don't Hesitate to Leave Comments. Don't Forget To Bookmark and Favorite If You Enjoyed It. Thanks

2