Chapter 51. He Was Very Inexperienced
85 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Thanks for waiting!

Arriving at Ami's Inn, Fem's assumption that the noble girl would also come here turned out to be right on target.

This young lady sat in the corner of the room, while Fem sat in a chair in the other corner of the room, which according to Fem, his current position now was enough to prevent him from always being in a comfortable area for that young lady to look at.

What does it mean? That meant he was rarely in the girl's field of view, so he wouldn't be suspected of spying on this girl since he wasn't in her observable zone all the time.

That also applies to her middle-aged personal attendant.

Again, this spy stunt he learned from Unknown Sensei.

He was very excited because he could finally apply this theory in real life. This was one of the favorite knowledge he got from that guy.

Fem then returned to concentrating on monitoring the movements of this noble girl like Tom Cruise in his spy movie “Mission Impossible”.

But Fem really dumbfounded by what he found on what her personal attendant was doing right now.

According to Fem, he was very inexperienced.

Look, why is he just looking what in front of him? And when he watched the surroundings to check the situation, why was his field of view the same as his employer's?

Your eyes should always be watching the area around you. Not the same as your master.

What's the point of you standing there, oi?

He is not a reliable servant.

Alright, let's get back to watching that young lady.

“…”

Mmm … She's good.

She is an excellent seed.

She immediately jumped to the first position for the most beautiful girl I've ever seen until now.

I like her gaze, her gaze was serious and firm. I like her eyes, her eyes have a blackish-purple hue and her hair … That bright orange color is natural and very warming.

Blah-blah-blah ...

Unfortunately, she was just a noble girl, and not a female knight as Fem had hoped.

Or... is she a female knight in disguise?

But she's too young! He doesn't like children.

Where's her ass? Where are her boobs? Fem not that kind of man, but at least those things should be there too!

The girl must meet his minimum requirements!

This young lady was beautiful, but the things Fem was looking for didn't seem to have bloomed yet on her body.

Anyway…

Why is this young lady looking for Unknown?

What happens?

Since when was Unknown has already set on about the type of girl he likes and since when has he been on this hunt?

Is Unknown took advantage of when the Princess and he weren't around? Or the time when Elf and he were outside the inn to chase that moron Ega guy?

However, at that time, Princess and Beastkin were also at the inn with Unknown too yet if Princess and Beastkin knew something, they would have told him already.

It’s mean without the four of us knowledge, Unknown was able to take advantage of that gap of time to approach a girl??

He’s really sneaky person!!

But when you think about it, that girl seems to only know Unknown from the description that the inn girl provided before.

She probably didn't know what Unknown was like with just that mere description from her, and judging from this girl's attitude & behavior when she came to this inn. It seems this was her first time coming here too.

“…” (Fem)

 

***

Meanwhile, Tilney came out of the kitchen and went up to the second floor to go to room number 12 to look for Unknown, there was a guy who somehow dares to approach that young lady.

***

 

And at this time …  We're back where we came from ...

"Looking for me?" (…)

Him!? Of all the people!??

The inn guests were shocked and didn't want to believe what their eyes see right now.

They wished that noble girl to blow a fuse, then explode with anger, and then gave that guy the death sentence!

“...” (Noble Girl)

But that young noble lady did not react as they expected and they already expected that scene because they know that young lady doesn’t know much about this kid.

That young lady just nod, accepted him, and give him a seat.

But the guests were relieved because they found the young lady’s expression looking a little wary of the man's presence, otherwise, they would be crazy.

Quite a while that noble girl talks with that guy.

They make small talk, talk about this and that, just talk about the light topic.

Because of that sight, it made the guests lessen their suspicions of this mongrel. But they still very skeptical and still do not fully believe what they have just witnessed.

Eh, is it really this bastard that the noble young lady wants to meet?

Impossible!

The end is near!

Many guests still questioning what their eyes saw right now because that scene doesn't make sense.

But that two young folks didn't seem to care about the feelings the guests had around them.

This noble young lady also began to lower her suspicions on this man in front of her. Maybe it's true that he is the guy she was looking for.

However, because that inn girl she had met just now didn't come here to introduce this young man and her surrounding seems to feel weird and changed, she still had a slightly skeptical and wary feeling about the identity of the man in front of her.

But she still making small talk with him, and soon she wanted to talk about something important that made her bother to come to this inn.

If what will be discussed next with this guy is not connected enough, it's mean this guy in front of her is fake.

It's simple. It's no big deal.

She then gives her servant duty to send this man some drink and food to make her upcoming heavy talk more easier and smooth sail, and then her servant immediately complied and made an order to the inn worker who happened to be not far from their place.

Actually, she can do more efficient and doesn't need to do roundabout things like this, but she doesn't want to be equated with some useless 2nd generation noble who takes advantage of the power possessed by his/her parents for just trivial things because the efficient thing this seems inexperienced noble girl could think of was only that far when there were still many other short ways to get there.

And if you consider the current situation. The possibility that this man in front of her was impersonating someone she was actually looking for was quite high considering the issue earlier (that inn girl didn't come to introduce this man to her, etc), and she actually had the right to do something more noble-like way to solve this problem.

In fact, she was very advised to do something more pampered-noble-brat-like way right now, not this boring, meandering, indirect stunt like this.

But she chose not to do that and believed in the decision she made. She seems to want to try to hone herself to become a noble who can rely on herself and be independent.

She wants to get rid of her naivety which is very lack of wisdom, experience, and judgment.

And just as she started to make the topic to move in that direction, someone shouted.

"Ack! m'lady!? That's not him!!"

 

Previously …

Tilney, who had just gone to the floor to fetch the man she unilaterally called a swindler since he not telling her that he can actually read, rushed down to the first floor because the man she was looking for wasn't in his room!

She quickly descended to the first floor to inform the young lady.

While she descending the stairs. She was dreading the scolding from that young lady which she thought was definitely coming.

Throughout her life, she was never scolded by nobles, but she was often scolded by her mother and her sermon could last for hours!

She also prepares her apology sentence, her mind also suggested to her that she must be bowing her head a thousand times too as she did in the inn's kitchen earlier to that young lady.

"M-m'lady. I-I apologize that-" (Tilney)

Her voice trembled as she apologized as she already came down the stairs, afraid that her apology would not be enough and further anger the young noble lady.

But when her eyes already scanned all corners of the room on the first floor, she found that young lady was talking to a man, and Tilney was very surprised that it was the man who had caused trouble outside the inn last night. He is the friend of the man that Tilney and that noble girl were looking for!

And what's worse, he is doing bad things again by impersonating his friend!

 

We're back where we came from again ...

"Ack! m'lady!? That's not him!" (Tilney)

“...” (Noble Girl)

Aware of new situations that are running. That noble girl was silent, but her eyes were fixed on Fem.

And Fem could only pursed his mouth in an irritatingly smug way and raise his glass.

To Be Continued

100% Accuracy and Grammatically Correct Not Guaranteed. Revisions, Corrections, and Edits Are Periodically Done. Corrections, Critics, and Suggestions Are Welcome, So Don't Hesitate to Leave Comments. Don't Forget To Bookmark and Favorite If You Enjoyed It.

3