Chapter 54. That Girl Is A Noble
70 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Early updates!!

Don't hesitate to leave a comment if you happen to find something weird in this chapter, OK? Thanks!

The personal guards of this noble girl received the news that Her Young Miss had acquired information about the personal item she was looking for. Knowing that then they rushed to the place where Her Young Miss was now.

Actually, they were also assigned to look for Her Young Miss's personal stuff previously and they were scattered all over the town and had been doing the search process since yesterday.

And they can finally be relieved because they can be freed from this task and can soon be beside Her Young Miss again, guarding and protecting her. This news relieves the personal guards' feelings of anxiety which they had to endure during they weren't by the young miss's side for looking her things.

Indeed she was with her personal attendant but these bodyguards were still worried about Her Young Miss' own safety because the person beside Her Young Miss is only a domestic worker!

What can a domestic worker do other than just put his body on the line to protect Her Young Miss?

This is a town, not a mansion or her family's territory.

Many factors can threaten the safety of Her Young Miss.

Yes.

Many factors!

Stupid guy.

Perverted guy.

Sly guy.

Scheming guy.

Dashing guy.

Or a guy who has all those features.

Men like them are dangerous!

Remembering that, these bodyguards hurriedly quickened their pace which had been running already fast from the start like being chased by a demon.

Actually, they just run as necessary, but they are required to push their legs to the limit because they also received additional information that there are men who are angering Her Young Miss!

Unforgivable!

Kill!!

***

Meanwhile in a place not far from the private guards before they ran like chased by demon earlier.

Princess, who went with Elf to follow the three ding-dongs at Unknown's request. When they found out that two of the three ding-dongs entered the knocking shop and the other did not follow the two friends in there and instead went somewhere, the two of them then followed that person to continue their mission of digging for info.

Then, when they followed that guy who turned out to be meeting someone in the town square, then the two try to listened to their conversation but the two attention in observing that guy was divided and instead became completely focused on the personal bodyguards after the two noticed the unusual movements of that personal guards who repeatedly asked the townspeople passing by in the town square, asking something.

The two of them didn't know at first that they were private bodyguards and thought they were ordinary town guards on patrol, but after discovering odd things about what the private bodyguards were doing to the people in this town square, Elf and Princess could no longer contain their curiosity and asked one of the townspeople who had just been left by two private bodyguards after they finished asking him.

"Good morning, sir. May I know who they are?” (Princess)

"Them? I don't know, but they claimed when they asked me earlier that they were the personal guards of one of the noble daughter from out of town.”

“What is the noble's name?” (Elf)

“I don't remember the name of that noble young miss. Her name that was told by the bodyguards was very long and hard to remember. I apologize." (The Townspeople Oldman)

“Oh.” (Elf)

"Anyhow. What did they ask about to you, Sir?" (Princess)

“He asked if I saw some kind of package or a container with a sealable flap used to enclose a letter or for storing important documents that might have been dropped on the town streets. I've never even heard of or seen such a luxury item, so I can only shake my head to answer that private bodyguards' questions." (The Townspeople Oldman)

"I see …” (Princess)

Princess looked back, glanced at the Elf who was there, and gave a signal with his gaze … Is there another question you would like to ask to this old man?

Elf seemed to be thinking about something but he didn't seem to find anything good so he answered Princess' inquiry by shaking his head to him.

Seeing that gesture, Princess nodded then returned his gaze to that old man with his smile and said.

“Then we'll excuse ourselves. Thank you for the time you give, sir." (Princess)

"Don’t fret, young man. You're very polite. I'm happy to be able to help a friendly young person like you. Some of you I have always found in their manner of speaking and acting so arrogantly towards elders." (The Townspeople Oldman)

"Ahaha." Princess just chuckled.

And in his heart, he spoke.

We have to quickly leave this old man, he's the kind of person who keeps talking nonstop if you don't take your chance to do that.

"Then again, we'll say goodbye first. We have a business to attend to." Princess said with his smile again.

Previously, this old man was completely unaware that the young people in front of him asked permission to leave, so when it was their turn for the second time that these young people asked his consent again, this old man immediately gave them permission. He knew that their business with him was over, so he didn't get in their way anymore.

"Ah, yeah. Please." Answered The Townspeople Oldman.

….

Several more minutes passed like that.

Princess and Elf repeatedly and alternately asked questions like what happened in the previous scene to many people who had been questioned by that private bodyguard, even the townspeople who the two saw were not questioned by them did not escape from their interrogation.

And when it was their turn to ask one of the housewives who had been questioned by the private bodyguards for a quite long time, Elf suddenly realized that private bodyguards had suddenly stopped asking the townspeople who were here and suddenly running in one direction.

Hearing the keywords about “Some Young Man Harassing The Noble Girl + In Ami’s Inn” which caused the private bodyguards to run from the mouths of the young man who answered the questions from the other townspeople who were also surprised and curious as to why that private bodyguards suddenly ran.

The two of them then tried to confirm the truth of the statement from that young man had and he claimed that he had heard that word from the brief conversations of the private bodyguards before they ran.

Just with that kind of information, Princess and Elf were sure that the man in question was one of his friends!

He is making trouble again!!

And that son of biscuit this time is abusing some noble girl!!!

How low you want to drag us, you idiot!!!!

Didn't we ask you to just stay in your room until we get back!!?

Elf immediately stepped on the gas and intended to run to Ami's Inn, but he was stopped by Princess before he even set his first foot on the ground.

"Wow, wow, wow! Where are you going? Elf, I'll handle this. That girl is a noble.” (Princess)

Elf then just remembered that this friend of his was a noble as well, and he was just nobody. Princess is the best choice for now.

Following that, Princess then immediately asked Elf to inform Unknown and Beastkin about this matter right away, and for their mission that the two currently doing it right now, they can just continue that mission or just cancel that mission to take care of this mess or whatever, while he himself would go to Ami’s inn first to deal with that noble girl.

Without further ado, Elf quickly accepted Princess' request and after that, they then split up.

To Be Continued

100% Accuracy and Grammatically Correct Not Guaranteed. Revisions, Corrections, and Edits Are Periodically Done. Corrections, Critics, and Suggestions Are Welcome, So Don't Hesitate to Leave Comments. Don't Forget To Bookmark and Favorite If You Enjoyed It.

2