Chapter 57. State Your Business
64 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Thanks for waiting!

The noble girl, including her personal guards, paused and turned to the party who called out.

"Huh? Hey, don't let him get close to Her Young Miss!" Point one of the bodyguards at Princess when he found there’s a man in the process of invading the noble girl's personal space.

Knowing that, the rest of her personal bodyguards who do not occupied, quickly blocked Princess and made a human wall, protecting her master to keep a safe distance from him.

Fem, who heard a sudden commotion nearby, quickly looked up and realized the arrival of one of his friends who wanted to help him.

He smiled knowing that.

He could actually have freed from the restraints of this noble girl's two amateur bodyguards by himself, but he didn't want to add to the problem and get Princess and the others into the trouble because this problem was the result of his own hard work. He would really be a burden to his friends if this time he dragged his friends once more.

"Wait, Garter. Allow him." Order the noble girl.

Under those circumstances, her personal guards who previously blocked Princess, slightly opened their defenses so that their young miss can talk to this man.

Of course, they are still remained on guard against the person in front of them and keep trying to protect their young miss. Princess saw the guards put their hands on the hilt of their respective swords. Ready to slash him if something goes wrong.

The noble girl scanning up and down at the man who had just come to her. Not long after, she then asked him.

“State your business.” (Noble girl)

Princess then bowed slightly and he spoke. "Thank you, m'lady. This one wanted to tell m'lady that this one in the same party with him." Princess then pointed politely at Fem who was still restrained on the left and right, by this noble girl's two private guards with his gaze. "He is my companion," he explained. "This one just want to know what this friend of mine has done to make m'lady angry?" Asked Princess.

Even though Princess already knows roughly what problem Fem is facing right now. He tried to confirm some truth from another angle.

"Garter." The noble girl called out to one of her bodyguards. Soon after, one of her bodyguards quickly went to the front and stood beside her.

The noble girl was about to say her next words to this bodyguard beside her, but her private bodyguard seemed too eager to look mighty and arrogant to Princess, and subconsciously, he interrupted his master who wanted to continue her next order to him.

“Summon-” (Noble Girl)

“This lowlife you called friend is trying to con our young miss! He must be punished severely!” (Garter, One of her private bodyguards)

The young miss referred to by that bodyguard herself, widened her eyes when she knowing her bodyguard suddenly interrupt her. But she managed to normalize herself to the way it was before, even though her cheeks were still slightly red in embarrassment.

While Garter, who still didn't realize anything and was still engrossed in his actions, felt that he was just wasting his time doing a troublesome summary like this to one of con man’ friend in front of him.

But her young miss ordering him to explain something to that man, so he must obey the orders of the young miss. Her young miss's orders are absolute.

“…?” (Princess)

And don't blame Princess if he still doesn't catch anything because of that one-sided shaming instead of explanation, performed by that her quick-witted bodyguard.

….

Back to that noble girl.

Her bodyguard is still talking beside her...

… And right now she really wanted to hit that her private bodyguard's head.

His behavior right now really demeaned her. If she hadn't been trained by her family to control her emotions as one of noble, she couldn't imagine how embarrassed she would be if she got carried away by the atmosphere.

She also wanted to add an additional explanation for this man in front of him because she felt sorry that he was constantly being hit with verbal attacks by her own private bodyguard. But the noble girl is being chased by time and she has not had the leisure to be of service to this man for too long.

"Garter." (Noble Girl)

“You know your that your friend- … Yes, young miss!”

"Call that inn worker." Ask Noble Girl.

Her private bodyguard was confused about who her young miss was referring to, but he remembered that some girl who worked at this inn spoke with her young miss some time ago, maybe that's what her young miss meant.

The bodyguard then immediately complied.

"As you wish."

Then the bodyguard excused himself and went into the inn.

Until now, the noble girl had not answered the Princess' question that she had just asked to her and instead, she asked her private bodyguard to lecture him and in this time she asked her guard to call someone.

Princess felt that his pride as a man was a bit disturbed by her actions, but he tried to be calm himself and wait for what this noble girl wanted to do to him.

He understood some issues to be taken care of as a noble since he was also a noble, this was still within his tolerance limits. So he didn't really attach much importance to this matter.

Not long after, a girl came from the inn's door. Judging by her clothes, it seemed that she was one of the workers at Ami's Inn.

What is this noble girl plotting?

"Is he?" Ask the noble girl to the inn girl while pointing at Princess with her milky white hand.

Inn girl looked at Princess up and down, and soon after she quickly shook her head, answering the noble girl's question.

"No, m'lady. I believe that’s not him." (Inn Girl)

"Alright, in that case. Is he with him?" (Noble Girl)

"Yes. This man was with him the first time that man came with his group to this inn. This girl believes he a person who’s he knows.” (Inn Girl)

"Glad to hear." The noble girl nodded and then she returned her gaze to the Princess. "If you want that good-for-nothing friend of yours to be released,“ said her while pointing her hand to Fem behind her. “Inform your other companion. There's something I want to talk to him about. For more details, you can ask her.” Patted the noble girl to inn girl shoulder’ beside her.

The noble girl then gave a kind of gesture to her private guards to leave.

“Garter.” (Noble Girl)

"As you wish." Garter replied.

To Be Continued

100% Accuracy and Grammatically Correct Not Guaranteed. Revisions, Corrections, and Edits Are Periodically Done. Corrections, Critics, and Suggestions Are Welcome, So Don't Hesitate to Leave Comments. Don't Forget To Bookmark and Favorite If You Enjoyed It.

2