Chapter 64. Not Understand My Language?
85 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Sorry!!

 

3rd’ POV

 In a village called Teros Village. There were two men looking into the distance. Towards the Rijeka Town to be more precise.

“The town will soon be in an uproar. Is this okay?”

"It can't be helped. We've been trying to tell them. We've put up a request in the Adventure Guild and the Village Chief has gone to the trouble of going to town to tell the Lord of the town as well. We have done our duty."

“…”

"What's wrong?"

"I just feel guilty that I'm just sitting here and doing nothing."

“Hey, we're not just fooling around. We also take care of something important too. We keep people safe, our people. We take care of the village where we were born. Don't be so hard on yourself."

"Yeah. You're right. Thanks."

“Good.”

“But why did the pack of wolves suddenly become so numerous like that? Wolves do live in groups, but this is strange. What happened in that forest.” The man continued.

"Who knows, it's still a mystery. Even E-Rank adventurers have a hard time exploring the areas of land dominated by trees and wild animals, let alone ordinary people like us. Don't ever dream we could enter the deepest area of that damn forest.”

 

Restaurant Worker’ POV

Ceere has been working in this small restaurant for a year.

She is actually the owner of this small restaurant. The reason she also doubles as a restaurant worker is because she can't afford to hire workers other than her family members because her restaurant has very few visitors.

She never had visitors come to her restaurant until her restaurant ran out of seats as it is now. This was her first time experiencing it, so she was extremely excited.

The current visitors are all adventurers it seems. Their faces were quite creepy, but they were still visitors, so she didn't mind too much about things that weren't necessarily going to happen.

She was aware of the risk they might cause trouble, but if she kept worrying about things like that, she wouldn't be opening a restaurant from the start.

And she believed the Lord of the town would take care of them if they did anything bad.

Ceere then went with a tray containing orders for three young adventurers who came to her restaurant first.

The faces of the three of them were decent. She hoped one of them would become a regular customer at her small restaurant.

"Here's the food, gentlemen."

"Thank you."

“And here the ale and the milk.”

“...”

“Please enjoy it, gentleme-”

"Um, miss?" One of them suddenly cut in. This young adventurer carries a weapon like an ax behind his body.

"Yes?"

“Could you come here for a moment? Don't worry, I won't do anything bad."

Ceere actually doesn't want to carelessly approach some random guy.

She's not married yet, she's still a virgin, so yeah … You know what I mean.

However, the man who asked her to come closer to him met her minimum standards so she just complied with his request and went to approach the man.

After she was near the man, then the man began to whisper to her.

"This may sound strange to you, but could you call the town guard, please?"

 

Unknown’s POV

We're screwed.

I accidentally saw a group of people walking outside and one of them pointing in the direction of this restaurant.

They had armor and judging by the metallic armor they were wearing, they didn't seem like the guards of this town.

There were four of them in total and they were walking here with peeved faces.

Looking at the situation, it looks like there's another new party who wants to deal with us, and their boss seems different from those 30-plus thugs currently in this diner.

Who the hell are these new people?

Who are they?

….

……

I'll bet there's a lot more to come. I'm not sure they're the only four who want to see us.

 

Elf’ POV

Unknown then moved his gaze and looked at Beastkin.

“Beastkin. Can you go away for a bit?” (Unknown)

"Where to?" (Beastkin)

"I don't know, it's up to you. If any of that four iron men go after you. Take them far away, but don't leave the town." (Unknown)

"Alright." (Beastkin)

Then Beastkin took a sip of the food in front of him, then left some iron coins on the table and got up from his seat.

“Be careful." Remember Unknown to Beastkin when Beastkin wants to leave our table.

Beastkin nodded.

He then went out of the restaurant.

Some of the thugs in this room immediately rose from their chairs and followed Beastkin. There were three people in total.

"Hey, is this okay?" Ask me to Unknown.

"Who knows. You want to go too, go ahead. That's the only solution I can think of at the moment. But pay your food first, don't just leave." (Unknown)

“…”

I then turned towards the window, saw Beastkin walking outside.

Among the four people who were called by Unknown “The Iron Men”, one of them followed Beastkin and that goons.

"What is your choice?" Unknown asked.

"I'll stay here."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. Beastkin runs fast, he won't let us down."

Unknown nodded. He seemed to feel guilty asking Beastkin to do that, and my words earlier comforted him and reduce him to blame himself.

Unknown then started bribing his food which was getting cold to his mouth. I followed him.

Our morale from time to time is getting worse.

 

3rd‘ POV

A carriage was moving pretty fast through the town streets. In that carriage there’s a girl who was looking out the carriage window, trying to find something.

"Which building?"

"That one, young miss."

“Park the carriage in front of the entrance.“

“But, young miss-”

“Not understand my language? BLOCK THE DOOR!“

”Y-yes, young miss!”

“Secure the perimeter. Don't let anyone getaway!”

“Y-yes! As your wish!”

To Be Continued

100% Accuracy and Grammatically Correct Not Guaranteed. Revisions, Corrections, and Edits Are Periodically Done. Corrections, Critics, and Suggestions Are Welcome, So Don't Hesitate to Leave Comments. Don't Forget To Bookmark and Favorite If You Enjoyed It.

1