Chapter 65. Embonpoint
72 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Thank you for waiting patiently! Here is the new chapter!!

And please let me know if there is anything strange in this part, ok? Thanks!

 

3rd’s POV

The town guard chief and his men were enjoying their late morning meal at a stall selling lamb sandwiches. They enjoyed it while talking about their respective family problems.

“Is there any medicine to enlarge a woman's breasts? My wife's embonpoint condition is very worrying, you know?"

"Why did you want to marry her in the first place?"

"Marry another woman who has more assets then."

"My wife will definitely kill me right away."

Nom, nom, nom …

And when they had just finished half their meal, they were suddenly interrupted by a woman who suddenly came up to them with a deathly pale face.

"Sir, sir!"

"What's wrong young lady?" Asked Town Guard Chief, stopping his eating activities.

" *Pant-pant …"

"..." Town Guard Chief then moved his eyes to his subordinates, asked them, but they just shrugged their shoulders.

He then returned his gaze to the young lady.

"Sir, *pant-pant ... I don't know if this is qualified or not so you can catch someone else. But there are a lot of suspicious men in my diner! I beg of you to do that before they destroy my property!!”

 

Unknown’s POV

 There was tension in front of a restaurant in the middle of the town.

The outsider might think this tension was created by noble girls and that some group of random men, but I don't think so.

The number of guards brought by this noble girl was 13 people while the thugs numbered 31 people.

"I don't care if you're the daughter of a noble or the daughter of a demon lord. But this is not your territory, this is not your place! I'm not afraid of you!"

"Hit me then."

"We're not that naive, Oh spoiled little madam.”

Tsk.”

“Huh? Oh, wow. Did you hear that guys? She lose the argument with us!”

“GAHAHAHA!”

“Bastard, how dare you embarrass our young miss in front of us?”

"So what, old man? I don't think we said rude things."

"Yeah! And what did you just call us earlier?"

“Damn it, come here, you mongrel! I want to smack that stupid face of yours.”

This guard seemed to have taken that thug words as his attempt at making a joke and was about to burst into a frenzy. His fellow colleagues barely managed to stop him by holding him back.

“Stop him!”, “Hold him!”

“Hey! Let me go!”

“Hold your anger, my friend. Calm yourself!"

Their colleague trying to calm that guy …

“Yeah, buddy. Calm yourself. Gahahaha!"

"Hit me, hit me!"

“Y-You!!”

… And the thugs keep teasing him.

The tension between the two sides was escalating. The noble girl side tried to be patient with these people's provocations and these goons keep ridicule them.

I don't know what's holding these guys in armor from doing something to this group of men.

Is there a rule in this town that I don't know about?

Just kick their ass, bro!

As for the reason why these thugs didn't attack them first, some of you maybe already know why.

The noble girl's family will not remain silent and will look for the perpetrators who dare to harm their family members.

Since you have become a noble, you must take good care of your status. You have to maintain your dignity as noble, etc.

The nobles concerned would get pressured and humiliated in noble society if other noble families found out they allowed the perpetrators who harmed their family members, to still roam freely out there.

Moreover, those who do it are commoners, just mere thugs.

It is common knowledge of the nobles to maintain their position and differentiate them from the commoners.

They wouldn't let someone tarnish their status and their honor. It could damage their reputation as nobles and if they didn't take care of it properly, in the future they would be in more trouble because they didn't fight back.

If they gloss over this event, they will look down on them. They will think of them as easy prey.

Let's take an example in the case of bullying.

The bullies will continue to harass the victim because the bullies get no resistance, right?

If these thugs tried to finish off this armored guard and that noble girl to silence them and succeed. These thugs will only increase the problems they will face in the future.

Even though this world doesn't have magic to carry out tracking efforts. Tracking someone is still possible although it takes considerable effort and expense-

“Argh! Screw this!”

BUKK!

BUKK!!

“You want some too?”

“ARGHH!!”

 

Noble Girl’s POV

My men and these thugs then got into a fistfight.

Not long after that, I found two men who were the same age as me getting up from their seats and trying to leave this restaurant.

My people say there are three of them. However one person is missing, but I'm sure that between these two men, among them there’s someone I've been looking for all this time.

I then asked one of my men who is idling to stop them.

"Block them."

"Yes, young miss!"

 

Unknown’s POV

Suddenly someone blocked the exit of this restaurant.

"Where do you want to go?"

We found a girl appearing behind the man blocking us and said that word.

“…”

“…”

The girl and I looked at each other.

PANG!

Elf managed to knock out the man who was blocking us when he was caught off guard for noticing the two of us exchanging glances and we immediately took the opportunity to run towards the door and escape from this place.

But the girl instead took the place of the man Elf had just knocked out earlier and quickly blocked us from using the door to escape.

She quickly drew the slender and sharply-pointed two-edged blade that was on her waist and pointed it at us.

“Stop!” Warned her to the two of us.

Don't do anything funny, young lady.

I said in my heart.

We will still get rid of anyone who tries to get in our way even if it is a girl. We are mentally prepared for that, and you-

CLANG!

CLANG!

SREETTTT!!

“Kugh!”

F*ck!

Elf just attacked her without a second thought with his knife and the girl barely parried the Elf's knife with her rapier.

Wait! She's a girl, Elf!

And we don't need to magnify this problem because we have no reason to go to war with them!

CLANG!!

How did I suppose to stop this?

 

3rd’s POV

The girl didn't seem to expect one of the men in front of her to just attack her without any explanation beforehand.

She was trying to match the attack she received from the man who fought her with just that knife.

She used a rapier while her opponent only used a knife but she was unable to maintain the balance of this battle.

He is very skilled…

Muttered the girl in her heart with a pale face.

Did he know I was looking for him and he was trying to fight me head-on?

Two of her subordinates soon approached, helping her, then she ordered her men to deal with this man in front of her, while she changed her target to fight this knife-wielding male partner.

Yeah, the ax man.

From earlier this man was just quietly hiding behind the man with the knife.

This noble girl changed her strategy to win by defeating his partner who looked weaker.

CLANG!

She then began to fight against the ax-wielding man.

 

3rd's POV

Bigail and his partner managed to get close to her young miss and help her fight these rotters.

If they were too late to help their master, the young miss's life could be in danger.

CLANG!

PANG!

TING! TING!

He admits, this guy in front of him is quite strong.

Just a few minutes ago they had replaced the young miss fighting this knife-wielding man, he and her colleagues couldn't turn things around.

He could fight the two of them who wielding swords with only two knives as long as a grown human's palm.

He is also very agile.

Just a little careless, you won't notice that you've received a knife slash in the hand or in the neck or any other crevice where their armor can't protect.

And they have to fight in this quite narrow room. Their movements in swinging their swords are very limited because their weapons were longer than his.

This is the first time they are regretting their objects that have long in size.

And the bad news is, this knife-wielding man is very adept at using this cramped space to his own benefit.

Many times the two of their swords only hit the wall and when they wanted to swing their swords, they could injure their own comrades if they didn't pay attention to which direction they were swinging their weapons.

They could only do thrusting to attack him, and those limitations cost them a lot in winning the fight with this knife-wielding man.

“Kugh!”

And her young miss seems to be going through the same thing as them with that ax man.

WHAAT!!

The bottom of the blade of the man's ax is already near her young miss's throat!!

He took the young miss hostage!!

The two of them and the young miss herself couldn't move carelessly if they (including her), value her own life.

 

The Noble Girl’s POV

Ugh! … It turned out that this ax man was more shrewd than his partner.

He knows how to fight in this confined room and makes good use of what is around him to his own advantage.

Most of my attacks have been hitting walls or getting stuck on his strange axe.

... W-Was he just playing with me all this time?

To Be Continued

100% Accuracy and Grammatically Correct Not Guaranteed. Revisions, Corrections, and Edits Are Periodically Done. Corrections, Critics, and Suggestions Are Welcome, So Don't Hesitate to Leave Comments. Don't Forget To Bookmark and Favorite If You Enjoyed It.

2