Unwanted Visit
968 3 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Around an hour into the march, the leader of the camp felt something wrong as he noticed that the grouped footsteps all split up into random directions. Telling his group to stop, he got off his horse and observed the footsteps a little closer and realised what must have happened.

'Damn it! They split up!'

The leader of the camp kicked the dirt in frustration as he turned around to seek advice from the emissary of the Roland Royal family who had been sent here to take care of the war efforts.

Surrounded by 2 incredibly powerful individuals, a young man was seated in a carriage made of exquisite iron-wood, being pulled by a lather large war-horse.

"My prince," kneeled the leader of the camp and continued, "It appears those Leon scum have split up to preserve their lives like vulgar rats. Should we split up and search for them? Although this would be faster, it might also lead to more casualties on our side. On the other hand, if we continue to move together, we would miss out on quite the handful of rats, but we would be able to get a large number of them without putting too many lives on the line. How might your highness' keen insight judge this situation?"

The young boy of about 18 years of age thought for a while before speaking softly.

"Their group recently had a divine descent at this location, which means they too have someone who is blessed by a god like myself. We cannot miss out on the opportunity like this. It doesn't matter on how many people are used, but find me the one blessed by a god, dead or alive. Split up and go find him, the one with the blessing. And while you are at it, kill all from Leon. We have all the information we need already. All I need is the blessed one. This will be my sacrifice to the almighty Lord of the Hunt, Orion. May the odds be ever in our favour."

As soon as the 13th prince of Roland's Royal family spoke those words and made some hand gestures related to the god he believes in, the two insanely powerful men on either side of him simultaneously spoke and made the same hand gestures of extending their index, middle and ring fingers, kissing them before raising them into the air,

"May the od be ever in our favour~"

At this very moment, although Jack could not see anything about the three men, he could very much see their actions, just barely, but enough to comprehend their words and see their actions.

He almost died of utter disbelief.

'Just how much did this world copy from Earth? Now we have a god called Orion, oh my what an original name, and his sign is this? Seriously? Why not just say that I am a god and out of ideas, why not copy from Earth's entertainment industry.'

However, at this very moment, a voice Jack clearly remembered rang in his head. It was a voice he would never be able to forget. A voice which had haunted his subconscious even as a god.

[Keke~ It seems my replacement is enjoying himself hear?]

Jack's mind went blank as the memories That man had almost covered up with Jack's humanity began to resurface and push the humanity down into the depths of his subconscious.

[Hey now. Do not worry. I do not intend on going against 'His' wishes. I'm just here to relieve my boredom, since I have another few millennia to go before I am set free once more. Plus, any actual action I take will be directly opposed by that foolish brother of mine. Might as well chat with you for a while before moving on to the others 'He' rebuilt.]

[To answer your question. No, this plane is not 'copying' the plane you originated from. All planes are essentially made simultaneously, which does tend to leave duplicities within their fundamental ******** laws. Oh my, you seem to not be able to understand this yet. Well, anyway, it seems I should wait a while longer. My brother should be coming here soon to pull my presence back to that prison. I'll be back in a few years, or not? Who knows?]

With that, the presence from within Jack's mind began to retreat, just as another equally powerful presence entered.

[Sigh, Meta*ron is getting increasing frustrated after having so many of his replacement experiments being thrown the void. Anyway, I need to get him back now, I will be leaving little one. Hopefully you survive to grow stronger one day. Don't forget me when and if that happens, I am Luc*fer, the one and only~]

With that, the second presence leapt out of Jack's mind and sped towards the first presence before entangling it and tugging it off.

In reality, that had had an insanely long conversation in a language which Jack could not even hear, forget comprehend, and had decided it was better to return to the prison before She went after them.

This left Jack in utter shock and horror, as well as confusion.

'What the hell…' was the only thing that came to his mind as he let SPU take over handling all his systems for a while to calm down and understand what just happened.

Announcement
Mass release once more!!!
44