Limit breaker
777 4 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While Desmon was making his way to the capital, Jack was busy with his own thing.

"Ares, I will be using you for some time."

"Huh?"

"I will need you to kill something for me."

"What is it?"

"A fallen god"

"…"

"Don't worry. I will temporarily give you the power where the corrupted divinity will not affect you."

"…"

"And this god should be incredibly weak."

"Alright, but how will you find it?"

"This…"

An orb of blue radiance flew out of the cage Jack was in and landed on Ares' hand. The radiance then melted away revealing a box with some rather complicated symbols, similar to the ones on the cage.

Along with that, Jack sent over a bit of his authority to Ares, which manifested in the form of a new system

===========

Supreme God's System

Name: Ares

Authority: War and Conflict

Lv: 200 (max)

Temporary Authority Transfer: Immunity to Corrupted Divinity

===========

'So even if I tried, I cannot increase the level of Ares, since he is a supreme god…'

"The box is called the 'Lost Arc Tracer', and it is very precious. It will allow you to find the fallen god, and maybe some others also. Kill and bring them to me."

Are flinched slightly at the authoritative tone Jack was using but then remembered that Jack was a mighty being that The one who must not be named had personally sealed and appointed as a god.

Nodding, Ares took the item which had cost Jack nearly 200 CP, and the system which had cost Jack 20 CP, the payment for which Jack had secretly used the savings of his depositors, and left, following the directions given by the cube.

The one Jack had sent Ares after was the same god that had tried to take over Cayden. And within the divinity of the dying fallen god, Jack had felt another fallen God's divinity mixed in, who also seemed to be incredibly weak.

The reason Ares had agreed to this mission was due to the favour he owed Jack, along with the fact that he was sure that Jack would give him something good in return.

And that was not wrong. While Ares was hunting for fallen gods with his true body, Jack's full attention was placed on a single item in the CP shop.

The stock for this item was 5, and it was the one thing that Ares would do anything for.

=============

CP Shop

Limit breaker

(Breaks the limitations placed upon an existence due to its flawed conceptualisation and creation. Fixed the flaws and allows said existence to transcend the limit on its level.)

Price: 10,000,000,000,000 CP (10 trillion CP = 1 quadrillion exp)

=============

He had already found this item before he had even thought about calling Ares over. Putting the insane cost, which could only be collected over time aside, Jack thought that this would be the best item for someone like Ares, who had used brute strength and unparalleled might to reach the pinnacle of existence.

Jack also reached out to the communication divinity that Ares had left here when the he had first visited and spoke into it.

"I have something that will allow you to grow further. However, I need a crazy amount of divinity to unseal it. For this, I will require you to go on hunting expeditions like this often, and wait for a long time for me to accumulate enough to get it."

With that much, Jack closed the communication before the utterly shocked Ares could say anything, and looked down at his believers in the prime plain.

47