Efficiency improvement
757 2 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the void, Ares returned to Jack with the corpse of 2 lesser fallen deities, along with somethings he was dragging behind him.

"I have completed this task. For some reason, the cube led me to these two gods, and three divine kingdoms. I found them in the process of consuming the third kingdom, so I assume that the dead god was the one you were searching for."

"Doesn't matter. You did good."

Calculations ushed through Jack's godly mind. Although the clock speed of the human brain might only be 100Hz, it's actual processing speed was still incredibly fast due to how massively parallel it's logic was. However, Jack's thought process had even exceeded the possibilities of mortality after being given the powers of a god by 'That man', which had initially put him at a level slightly below the lowest level of gods.

To put this into perspective, the average processing speed of the human brain was 60 bits per second. Jack, on the other hand had a processing speed that easily exceeded 10 Terabyts per microsecond.

'With this, I should be able to get that item.'

Jack though in his mind as he began accepting all the CP points, what all the gods of this plane called 'divinity'. It was actually corrupted divinity, which was still corrupted until just before it entered the cage, at which point it turned into something incomprehensible to Ares right in front of his eyes and vanished into the cage.

"Alright. Pass me the cube, and head back for now. I will inform you if I need anything."

Ares simply nodded and vanished, leaving behind the two complete, and 1 half destroyed divine kingdoms.

Jack first noticed that divinity was leaking from the broken kingdom, and so simply sucked up the whole thing since it was at a point beyond recovering.

As for the other two, he just left them next to his cage since he knew how expensive these things were.

The Divine kingdom of a lesser god would cost him around 10,000 CP. Although not as ridiculous as the item he needed to get for Ares, it was still a rather large sum of CP.

However, Jack ignored that and was more focused on something else. He opened his CP shop and directly went to the item he had found within some time back.

=============

CP Conversion Efficiency

Improves the conversion rate for CP from 80 exp to 40 exp

The effectiveness of this item will reduce after each use.

This item cannot affect the conversion of divinity.

Cost: 1000 CP

============

Although the cost was incredible, the effect was equally incredibly. It would not give him to many immediate benefits; however, it would increase the amount of CP he got from his followers by a factor of 2! Naturally, he would also reduce the costs of everything for his players as he called them, not by a lot, only by 1/10th. For this he would wait for a good time to release a new version update, and inform his players about the permanent discount on everything.

For now, he would just enjoy the doubled income for some time.

Although he should have been calling his followers as 'followers', 'worshipers', 'believers', or even 'users', Jack quite liked the name players since the systems he had designed all his life were only for games, and only players used them.

However, with the thought of the various games he had produced in his rather insignificant lifespan of a mortal human, Jack remembered a particular game regarding the evolution of a monster from one of the lowest ranks to the highest rank.

With a new target in mind, Jack began his search for a beta-player once more, since he did not have to manage much of what his players were doing in the mortal plane due to the existence of SPU.

"Now this is the life of a rich man whose money makes more money on its own without him having to do anything. Well, CP makes CP…"

Jack was feeling incredibly happy that he had actually purchased SPU from the CP shop at such an early stage in his growth. Just thinking about it made him feel like it was an incredibly useful decision, which had made many things progress incredibly smoothly.

46