1. Cliché ?
350 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
 
Not far from the beach, a boy was seen lying under a large tree. The little boy looked at the white clouds slowly moving across the clear sky. He seemed to be contemplating his future life, or his current life, or perhaps contemplating his past.
 
The boy's name is Argon, Argon Ramsay. Argon is not from this world, he is from Earth. At this time he was 11 years old, and two years had passed since his arrival into this world.

<Two years ago>
 
Two years ago, He was just an ordinary young man in his early 20s, he had not even graduated from college and was forced to postpone his studies, due to the spread of a deadly virus worldwide.
 
On earth, Argon has a house not far from the beach, because at that time he did not have any activities in his house, he planned to lie down under a tree near the beach, because it was almost his habit.
 
Argon leaned under the tree, looking out over the beach, which was once busy, but now very quiet. Because everyone limits themselves to interacting with other people and always keeps their distance, even though it's only natural in a situation like this.
 
Argon lay under that tree and accidentally fell into a very deep sleep. Several hours later he awoke from his sleep, but the scene he saw around him at that time was very different from the scene he saw before falling asleep.
 
Yes, it was still a lonely beach scene, but the beach looked much more beautiful with clean white sand and very clear sea water, at that moment he felt that he had been transmigrated to Another World. However, he would soon find out that his previous thoughts were the truth. He is in another world.
 
At this time Argon has the body of a 9-year-old child, yes, the body of a little boy. For a moment he was even confused about what to do, but in the end, he was forced to look at his surroundings, and find a residential area to find out where he was at this time.
 
Several hours have passed, Argon has met many people and asked various things. But all the information they provided made Argon feel very incredulous, finally after confirming it again, he now realized that what those people said before was the truth, he also felt very fortunate that everyone he had met at this time did not have malicious intent on him.
 
Yes, he is in the world of One Piece, to be precise he is on Swallow Island, North Blue. And his first reaction when he realized he was in the world of One Piece was, Panic !!
 
Of course it is a natural reaction if someone finds out that he is in a world full of chaos, full of violence and full of crime. Even though not all places are like that, but he still panics, after all at this moment he is just a child who is 9 years old.
 
Since there was no one he knew on this island, and also because he didn't want to test his luck to find someone who would help him, he finally started living alone by the beach.
 
At this time he is very grateful that in his previous life, he had a place to live near the beach. He also often camped with his father by the beach and learned a little about how to survive in the wild. So, he was experienced enough to forage on his own by the beach even though he currently has the body of a child.
 
Several days have passed, at first Argon really hoped that the situation would be the same as the fanfic he had read, like getting the System or OP powers or something like that, but he didn't get anything !! he only feels slight changes in his body, he gets hungry easily and also eats a lot more than when he was on earth, but he feels it is only natural for the people of this world.
 
So, he is in the One Piece world with the body of a 9 year old child and without any strength! He's just a normal kid! Honestly, at this point Argon was too scared to meet other people, at least until he really knew the surroundings, the lives of the people around him and the nature of the people in this place.
 
However he didn't want to test his luck, it would be very dangerous if he met a bad person, maybe he would be sold, made into a slave, or maybe raped.
 
Two weeks later, Argon began to know the location around him, he was lucky enough that he was on the side of the island which is quite safe, because not far from here there is a Marine base, so the environment around here is quite safe and controlled. But on the other side of the island is quite dangerous, at least in one day, there will be people who are killed because of fights and various other crimes.
 
While Argon was walking around the island, he saw a very old house, then he looked around the house, and it seemed that there was no one in it because there was a lot of dust and a lot of damage in the old house, so he planned to stay in that house, of course after he had repaired several parts of the house that had been badly damaged.
 
The next day, Argon wanted to fix the house a little bit, but because he didn't have any tools to fix the house, he had to borrow it from the local people, and ... nobody wanted to lend it, none of them.
 
Even though the residents here weren't bad people, it didn't seem like they were good people either, or maybe the situation on this island forced the residents to behave like this. Because many abandoned children on this island become thieves.
 
Argon was lucky enough, because there was a resident who wanted to lend him tools, even wanted to help him repair the old house. Of course at first he was very suspicious of him, but after chatting for a little longer, Argon began to trust him a little.
 
The man turned out to be a former marine who owned an orphanage not far from the marines' base, of course the man invited Argon to live in the orphanage, but Argon refused, for now.
 
Argon knows that the kids in the orphanage will become marines, of course that's not bad, it's even a good thing, they'll have a pretty safe haven in this cruel world.
 
Even though the man's offer was quite attractive to Argon, he didn't intend to live in an orphanage for now, maybe he would go there when he didn't have a safe place to live anymore.
 
A few moments later, Argon and the man arrived at the old house, and strangely the man had never known the existence of this old house before, even though he had lived on this island for a long time.
 
Argon and the man repaired the old house together, occasionally they had random chat, the man named Tigril also asked about Argon's situation and Where it come from, of course he answered it smoothly and without hesitation, because he had prepared this answer two weeks earlier.
 
In just one day, Argon had repaired and cleaned the old house, Tigril also gave some children's clothes for him, because he did not have any clothes to change.
 
As the days passed, Argon's life was quite ordinary, yet very safe. Every day he would go fishing on the beach, he could even sell the fish he caught to other residents, albeit at a cheap price. At least he could buy something for other necessities, he also started training, yes, he started training his body to get stronger. He had to become strong so he could survive in this cruel world.
 
11