5. Cough! Cough!
282 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
<Six years later>
 
At this time Argon was 17 years old, his body was 190cm tall, he had thick black hair and black eyes, his face was still as handsome as in his previous life. Argon was standing at the top of Mount Swallow, he looked around the mountains.
 
While he was training inside Swallow Mountain, he stumbled across a treasure chest. Inside the chest were two golden pistols like the Desert Eagle, and... a meat grinder.
 
After examining it, it turned out that it was not a meat grinder, but a tool for making bullets, and it was used the same way as a meat grinder. He only needs to put material in the form of metal or stone into the grinding tool, then turn the lever on the side of the grinder, and the bullets will automatically come out from the other side.
 
Argon also realized that each bullet that came out of the meat grinder had a little bit of sea stone strength, when Argon checked it, it turned out that the inside of the meat grinder was made of sea stone, so the bullets that came out of the meat grinder would have a little bit of sea stone strength.
 
The two pistols are also very unique, apart from being able to hold 100 bullets in it, the side of the gun has a switch button, when the switch button is pressed, the gun will not issue ordinary bullets, but release wind bullets, of course the wind bullets have weaker strength, might only be able to kill an ordinary person. Of course it was still very useful for Argon, because the wind bullets were almost infinite, and it was perfect for distraction, he could shoot them into his opponent's eyes multiple times or or shooting it in an open wound.
 
Law also finds Kikoku inside the Swallow Mountain, and Bepo finds two Double Sticks made of sea stone.
 
At this time Argon will do his last training, after this training he is allowed to go out of this island. Yes, during these 8 years Argon has never left Swallow Island, he is not even allowed to visit the nearby islands, Rubeck Island and Minion Island.
 
As for Law and Bepo, the two of them have explored the three islands, they are even quite famous for being pirate hunters. They already have enough money to buy a sizeable ship and other supplies.
 
Argon has also trained his haki, he can make parts of his body black when using Armament Haki, his Observation Haki is also good enough so he can feel every detail around him. But according to Ol'gar, his Haki mastery was only at the average level of pirates in the new world, even so, it made Argon very happy to be able to use it. As for Conqueror's Haki, Argon can't even do it, but according to Ol'gar, it is very likely that in the future he will be able to activate it, if he is lucky.
 
Law and Bepo have also been practicing Haki, but not at the same level as Argon.
 
In the middle of the Swallow mountains, Argon is seen warming up, Law and Bepo are also there to see the last training and Argon's graduation day.
 
A few moments later, Ol'gar came carrying a Shirayasa sword, it looked like a normal katana, but without a collar, maybe like Kusanagi. Then he gave it to Argon.
 
"This sword will be yours, take it, you will use this sword in this final training" Ol'gar said as he threw Shirayasa at Argon.
 
"Thank you, grandfather," said Argon, lowering his head.
 
"All these 8 years of hard training really paid off, you are getting stronger, even you have mastered all the basics of martial arts and swordsmanship with perfection" Ol'gar said sincerely when he saw Argon's achievement.
 
“W ---- W-what ?? Basic martial arts? The basis of swordsmanship? So, what do you mean is that all this time I've only learned the basics ??" asked Argon in great surprise.
 
"Of course, what do you think?"
 
“I thought you taught a great move or something like that. No wonder I haven't had any special moves so far, so, are you going to teach me great moves right now ??” said Argon hopefully.
 
“Of course not, if you want to become a very strong person, you shouldn't use other people's skills, because your potential will be limited. Of course you can learn other people's skills, but you can't make them the basis of your strength. I told you before that you have mastered the basics of martial arts and swordsmanship perfectly, that means in the future you can create your own Skills, which are suitable for your body and your fighting style” Ol'gar explained.
 
"That makes sense, so, what is this training like?" asked Argon.
 
"It's easy. We'll just have a duel"
 
"that is it?"
 
“Yes, and you have to give your best, otherwise I might kill you,” said Ol'gar seriously.
 
Argon immediately swallowed his saliva, he saw that this time Ol'gar was really serious about killing him.
 
After taking a deep breath, Argon finally said firmly.
 
"Alright, I'm ready!"
 
Argon and Ol'gar stood face to face in a fighting stance, their distance was about 20 meters. Argon held the word tightly, and Ol'gar also held his wooden staff which was a katana. At this moment the atmosphere in the mountains was very quiet, as if all the creatures on the island were watching and didn't want to interfere with the two of them.
 
<Wooshh!>
 
Suddenly Ol'gar disappeared, and in an instant he was 5 meters above Argon.
 
Then Ol'gar sliced the air, and at that moment the black blade of air aimed at Argon's head very quickly.
 
Argon immediately retreated quickly then jumped towards Ol'gar who was still in the air. He immediately drew his sword and tried to cut Ol'gar's neck, but strangely the slash penetrated Ol'gar's neck unhindered, apparently it was an afterimage.
 
Immediately Argon felt a chill behind his back, when he turned his head, it was Ol'gar who attacked him with killing intent.
 
<Clank !!>
 
The sound of the loud clash of two swords was heard, Argon lost in the battle of strength so that he was thrown tens of meters and destroyed the trees in his path.
 
As if he didn't want Argon to rest, Ol'gar immediately ran very quickly towards Argon.
 
“Shit! He really wants to kill me!” said Argon when he saw Ol'gar approaching him very quickly.
 
<Arcane-fire Charge!>
 
Suddenly Ol'gar's body immediately disappeared, leaving only the flames where he had run before.
 
Ol'gar immediately appeared beside Argon in a kicking position, seen at his feet The flames were burning and ready to burn anything.
 
When he saw that, Argon frantically ran away so as not to be hit by the kick.
 
<BAMM !!>
 
A loud explosion was heard when Ol'gar's kick touched the ground, thus creating a shockwave which caused the surroundings to become destroyed.
 
Argon breathed a sigh of relief because regardless of death, he really was very lucky to have dodged that kick. If he was hit even slightly, he was sure that his body would crumble to a pulp.
 
Flames appeared around Or'gal, then he looked at Argon, then he smiled.
 
“Brat, you are so lucky! But you can't keep relying on your luck "
 
<Sunfire Slash !!>
 
<Charm of the Fire !!>
 
<Slash of Demon Fire !!>
 
Three devastating strikes struck Argon, it looked like a blade made of huge, hot flames. Law and Bepo have even fled and are looking for a safer place to witness the fight.
 
Several hours have passed, but their battle is still continuing. In that battle Argon also made several Sword Skills and Martial Arts Skills, but still couldn't beat Or'gal.
 
A day later, Or'gal started to look tired, and several sword cuts appeared on his body. But Argon's condition is much worse, all of his clothes have been damaged, his body is full of cuts, there wasn't even space on his body to make any new wounds
 
His left hand was already broken so he could only use one hand in battle.
 
<Restrict Movement>
 
<Judgment of Shadows!>
 
<Void of the Moon!>
 
This is the strongest combination of attacks that Argon has made at this time, at this moment Argon's body is seen everywhere and surrounds Or'gal, it's all just an illusion that Argon has made with his very fast movements, even though it's an illusion, but it looks very real, even Armament Haki can't tell the difference because Argon's movements are so fast.
 
Suddenly all of Argon's body shot towards Or'gal like arrows, his movement so fast it made a loud explosive sound.
 
At this time Argon wanted to attack Or'gal's heart, he was sure that Or'gal would avoid him and then take a strong counterattack. Argon had simulated this attack many times and he had made various contingency plans for when Orgal avoided this attack and struck back.
 
But ,,, unexpectedly Or'gal just stood there silently, and saw a happy smile on Or'gal's face.
 
Shit!
 
Argon knows that this attack he cannot cancel, the only way to keep Or'gal from hitting this attack is to avoid it or block it. But Argon did not see these two movements from Or'gal. He immediately felt a bad feeling.
 
And sure enough, Or'gal took the attack happily, even his body looked like he was receiving a hug. Argon's sword very smoothly pierced Or'gal's heart without any resistance.
 
“Congratulations !! You have passed!" Or'gal said in a weak voice, but his face still smiled happily.
 
“Y-you ... What are you doing !! Lawww !! Come here quickly !!" Argon shouted with all his might, he was very worried seeing Or'gal's situation like this, Or'gal was not only considered a Guru by Argon, but also as a grandfather, if he accidentally killed him, he would have a lifetime of regret.
 
“No, listen to me Argon! This is your last training, you must kill me, and I must die by your hands. By doing this you will have a firm nature and a strong personality! I don't know where you're from, and I don't want to ask either, but I know that, in the past you had a comfortable life and a nonviolent environment. Because all this time I can see a lot of your hesitating actions”
 
"Also ,,, I've lived a very long time, and I'll soon be dead. But, I don't want to die of old age, that's why I want you to kill me in battle, at least it looks a little cooler. Ghahaha..Cough! .. Cough! ... ”
 
Or'gal coughed and drained a lot of blood from his mouth. Then he took a medal that was around his neck and gave it to Argon.
 
"This medal is the way to return to this island, I'm sure you will easily find out how to use it."
 
"Argon, my grandson. I hope you have the life you desire.” After saying that, Or'gal breathed his last.
 
Argon didn't know what to do at this time, for a moment his brain didn't seem to be working. A few moments later Law and Bepo came over to him. When Argon saw the two of them coming, he immediately collapsed from physical and mental exhaustion.
7