Chapter 1
903 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jeremiah was making his way home from his last class of the day, with his mind caught in the same all too familiar, painful rut.

He knew if he said what was bothering him out loud to anyone they would laugh or do something far worse.

As he made his way through the central area of campus (partially distracted by his phone) he almost collided with a cute girl. Set up at a small table inside the Student Union obviously advertising something.

Jeremiah sheepishly stuttered out an apology the sound of his baritone voice grating even further on his already frustrated nerves.

She smiled and looked him straight in the eyes and said somewhat amused "oh no! That's perfectly okay I am the one parked in the middle of the SU", ( then she moved on obviously slipping into a script) "I'm here advertising the new Daydream female student housing. Do you have any female friends who are looking for a place?"

Jeremiah knew that she meant no offense in the question but still couldn't keep himself from wincing internally while answering "no, I'm sorry".

She responded " That's okay! Be sure to take one of our merch items for your time! "

Jeremiah looked down at the table, it was covered with flyers as well as freebie items which were mostly junk with "Daydream" printed on it to act as advertising, amongst the squishy plastic footballs and frisbees he noticed a pretty white flower which turned out to be a candle. Self Consciously he picked up the candle and made his way back to his apartment.

He could feel his anxiety building on itself like it so often did. He tried to relax by playing stardew valley but the reflection of his face In the screen was enough to keep him from relaxing any further. He tried getting a little exercise by doing some squats, but the feeling of his junk repeatedly crushing against his jeans actually made things considerably worse.

He realized if he didn't get things under control soon, he would be dealing with a full on panic attack. So he started to think about what methods he learned from therapy that he could use here. Finally he realized meditation might be his only choice at this point.

As he looked around for his phone to set a meditation alarm he noticed the candle he received earlier and thought "this might be nice to burn while I'm meditating", picking it up and sniffing at it he noticed a immediately calming sent with just an undertone of a sweet fruity aroma he couldn't put his finger on.

Lighting the candle, he decided not to set his alarm on his phone and just meditate for however long he could.

Sitting cross-legged on the floor, he began to breathe in measured steps, out for 14 seconds in for 14 seconds out for 14 seconds… Then he let his mind feel the parts of his body that we're causing him so much stress. He let his mind acknowledge and feel the pain and discomfort caused him by the rough and scratchy hair all over his body. Then, over the course of several deep breaths, he let himself feel that stress fade away. Next, he let himself feel his big and bulky frame, feeling the discomfort clearly in his mind and then over the course of several more exhales, letting that stress leave. He finally let the gross uncomfortable feeling of his testicles crushed up against him fill his mind, this time as he released his stress and let that feeling go, the calming and slightly fruity smell of the candle filled his mind he felt something deep deep within him release and unlock, and, (uncharacteristically for him) he fell into a deep relaxed sleep still sitting on his apartment floor.

Slowly, an unknown amount of time later, he became aware that he must have fallen asleep during his meditation. He was somewhat pleased with himself. All the uncomfortable sensations that were bothering him seem to have completely disappeared.

He began to focus on his breathing again only to be startled badly .
Sitting alone in a quiet room with his eyes closed his breathing had been loud in his ears, A gentle baritone murmuring that served as a backdrop for his meditation, but now that sound was almost completely gone. Replaced by a slightly melodic contralto hiss.

His heart began to race with a completely illogical and impossible hope. He opened his eyes.

What should have been very shocking was he was no longer in his apartment, it was about the same shape and size but different. It had his saxophone and computer, but the curtains were pink, and the bedspread was a soft pastel yellow with fluffy and lacy edges.

But his brain had no time to think about the furniture or bedding.
All he could see was the smooth hairless dainty hand poking out of the sleeve of his (now inexplicably pink) hoodie.

Pulling a complete 180 from the relaxed composure of a moment ago, he made a scrambling beeline for where he expected the bathroom to be, dashed in front of the mirror, and turned on the light.

The face that looked back at him was soft and hairless, same bright blue eyes but this time accentuated with light pink curly lips, he looked like old pictures of his mom!!
His vision started to cloud as tears began to stream down that cute face.

Now, his hands trembling harder than they ever had before he ripped off his cloths in a frenzy of excitement and fear, with his eyes closed out of terror and hope of what he might see.

He took a deep breath, and opened his eyes.
In the mirror was a cute girl about his age, with a proportional and beautiful set of curves.
Size b breasts, creamy white skin, and between his legs was the best surprise of all, his disgusting Dick and balls were completely gone! Replaced by a neat little vagina.

She squealed excitedly only to be struck dumb at the realization of how high pitched her voice was suddenly.

She sat down suddenly and abruptly on the tile floor. She wanted too explore her new body with her hands but was held back by fear and a strange guilt. As fragmented thoughts filter mind "what the hell happened…. Im just dreaming again...I just can't grab a pair of boobs… WHY NOT THEIR MY BOOBS!". Her internal debate was short-lived however as her new body made the decision for her.

She felt a completely strange and enticing feeling from her nipples, looking down she could see that they were starting to stick out like tiny erections and the deep need to touch them overpowered her doubt.

As soon as she made contact with them, she was absolutely overwhelmed by how sensitive they were. As a warm sensation began to fill her, she noticed a strange never before felt wetness in her crotch. Leaving her left hand about it's essential job with her boobs, she moved her right hand down in a scared exploratory circular movement inside her new pussy.

She moaned and let her back slide off the wall so she was completely on the ground. After that first intense flicker of pleasure her instincts took over. Massaging faster and faster her entire body was filled with wave after wave of pleasure, each of which felt like it must truly be the peak only to be surpassed by the next.

Finally, reaching a crescendo and letting out a moan she passed out.

Jeremiah slowly regained consciousness. And beginning to form the thought" I guess that was a nice dream ", when she became aware of the fact that her back was still pressed against the cold tile floor… In The same second her eyes snapped open, she heard a knock at the door and jumped up to her feet so fast she almost slipped, and through her clothes back on taking only the minimum amount of time to admire her new body in the mirror (40 seconds tops).

Bolting out of the bathroom, she was able to find the apartment door after a couple of seconds and opened it.

No one was there, but there was a handwritten note stuck to the door.

"Dear Jamie,We hope you are enjoying your new way of life here, And welcome to our community! Sincerely, Daydream housing!"

13